Sagrada reset
ID0

I disagree

More like best new show.

I dont care. I'll watch it either way.

Can't be worse than Sekirei.

But is it ecchi?

It is most definitely ecchi.
We've got original Queen's Blade staff working on this. Expect high-quality lewds.

>But is it ecchi?
Nigga there is nipple sucking by the six minute mark.

I don't watch airing shows until they're done

It seems to know exactly what it is and is delivering just that. In these kinds of shows, writing takes a back seat to tits and ass. Only a couple shows have pulled off both. Very rare though.

>its lewd so it means its bad!

grow up

Honestly this is probably going to be really bad but the rest of the season is so fucking awful that even this show actually looks pretty good in comparison.

Leviathan is the worst Yuri girl this season.

then wait for it to be done to ask questions

Does this show have anything to do with Nanatsu no Taizai?

Haven't you heard, pseudo-moralfag "lewd things are bad" shit is the latest meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=WK-EUELKb9A
Why Satan is Wrath, I thought she is a trickster and joker?

Lewdness has nothing to do with it. The animation is unfortunately terrible, making the action scenes really lifeless and without weight or momentum.

The character designs are nice but it looks like shit in motion.

The writing is of course negligible.

Satan is always wrath outside the bible

>worst
The first 10 minutes were the best animated thing we had in this season. So far it is in the top3 of what I watched, slightly behind FAG and on par with Uchouten.

>The animation is unfortunately terrible, making the action scenes really lifeless and without weight or momentum.

>slash
>fades into glare so that they don't have to animate anything
>zero effort shot of ball and chain flying
>very low amount of animation fails to give any sense of impact; save any reaction from Lucifer for when the camera is sufficiently far away
>beam on far away Lucifer

That whole damn fight scene. And unfortunately, these were the big action scenes of the first episode that are supposed to dazzle you and keep you around for the comparably low effort middle episodes, which means that it isn't going to get better.

That's definitely not what is meant to keep people around

no point in watching until bluray

It's already uncensored

SIN is just a shittier version of Queens Blade, if that was even possible.

yes

Mate, you're here for tits and ass and nothing else.

Saw nanatsu no taizai

Thought it was the 2nd season of Nanatsu no Taizai

I was gravely disappointed

You might be gay.

I mean I like the tits

But I was like 99.9% positive it was the new season of like the only battle shounen I like right now other than BnHA

So it was more like an "Oh I was wrong when I was so sure of myself" moment of retardation that left me disappointed

You gay son? The concept of the story and the fanservice is a lot more better than the other average ecchi series.

>top3 of what I watched, slightly behind FAG
Frame Arms Girl? Are you joking?

With a design like Leviathan's there's no way this show could be called bad.

How can you even ask that when Eromanga Sensei is airing?

The QB OVAs were amazing, you take that back.

Nope, Frame Arm Girls is a very good show whose only problem is how bad the battles look.

>thinking this or ID-0 are the worst things this season
That's how you know someone is a pretentious retard who wants all anime to be deep mature philosophical art masterpieces for deep mature philosophers and art connoiseurs such as themselves and are too retarted to appreciate variety.
Still both this and ID-0 are my favourite non-sequel and non-spinoff shows this season

kinda sad considering how Keijo manages to land on the ass-service yet have really well animated and entertaning fight scenes

in fact some keijo fights where so entertaining I felt the tits where in the way in some instances, fuckin weird.

I feel 7 sins could still be okay if it focuses more on entertainment of the characters rather than fight sequence sakuga, kinda like how queens blade filled a cool niche of fantasy adventure besides the tits&ass,

Screw this shit, where's my season 2 of THIS NNT?

>lust is not a semen demon

Reminds me of Queen's blade. Disgusting.

>No trap in hell
This is really a Deadly Sin.

I think there's quite a few good anime airing right now, personally.

Quad zeros of truth!

The people like OP and most fags in this thread are the kind of retards who think they're superior somehow because the like few shows and hate a lot of things. In their minds, hating stuff and throwing actually meaningless terms like "generic" "garbage" and "shit" to almost everything is proof of greater standards and taste. It's purely retarded and pretentious
I don't say you have to like everything. I'm just saying taking the oppossite extreme and hating almost everything isn't inherenty a better attitude.

Tits too big

Could have been ''good'', all it needed was a male protag.

Daily reminder that you will always have shit taste. Just watch what you like.

That would make it worse

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board, /y/ is two blocks down.

You're a faggot.

it would be good if it were edgy.