What makes a good MC to you?

What makes a good MC to you?

I don't know but Huey was one.

Being able to resist the advances of slutty girls

Dependes on the genre

He doesn't stutter like a faggot when faced with lewd scenarios.

This counts as a good mc for you?

So spaghetti spilling morons?

So either autistic sperg or an asexual deviant.

chaotic neutral or a bit antagonistic.

Kuuko x Mahiro OTP

As long as they're not bland spine-less faggots I'm happy.

Not being Huge Dickwas from Dantalian for example.

Actually fucks or wants to have sex with a girl.

Something like Akio Ohtori, he did nothing wrong.

This.

Nobody needs slutty MCs with no decency. Erotic things may only happen under the holy sacrament of marriage.

setsuna f seiei

He's a cute girl

He/she is interesting.

When he's female or really cool (both would be best)

Character who has logical development and doesn't need a lot of asspulls, I guess.
Ah, and not lawful good until the fucking end. I'm so sick of this type of characters who are always kind and idealistic good guys who do everything right and good no matter what.

>kind and idealistic good guys who do everything right and good no matter what
Not Lawful Good.

I have to like him.

Has a very cute appearance, a flat chest, and is less than 4'2.

why Huey is so cute

Someone I can enjoy watching on the screen so their personality can be almost anything within in reason so long as I have a good time.

Big breats and cute voices.

They have to be monster virgins; pure as the undriven snow, but hard like cold ice.

Needs to feel believable with multiple layers to his personality.

>You may sound right but you are wrong!
Not being Emiya Shirou basically.

My fetish is young looking twink innocent MCs like Bell from danmachi or Rikki from Little Busters, are there any other anime they get this right

Big tits or always ready access to big tits

Strong and confident.

They aren't in highschool.

If we're absolutely forced to get "average highschooler no.487882" at least give them a spine.

Being a well-realized character who's not just an archetype. Actually writing believable characters is an Achilles' heel for the entire industry and people apparently like it that way.

Kirito from Sword Art

This
he was gundam before it was hip

>anime
>believable characters

I realize believable and realistic are not the same, but most people just want to relax with their fiction.

This.

Gundams are not MCs.

keep smiling even facing death

Being entertaining, having actual personality, development, character exploration and backstory, as well as driving plot by actively pursuing some goal. You know, like the MAIN fucking character, not a bland, static fanservice receiver for self-inserting.

A character who doesn't need to break the logic of the universe to be worthy of spotlight.
Would a random character from the setting have
>a harem of 10 girls of different personalities and backgrounds, all of them finding him special
>Save The World-tier superpowers
>respect of many experienced professionals
while retaining the body and mindset of an average highschooler? No? Then MC shouldn't get those either.

>random character
>MC

A personality. He doesn't need to be Chad Thundercock or a horny idiot, but not an idiot who is too nice and boring.

This.

>but most people