This is the end right? It's over

This is the end right? It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit#21st_century
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love wins.

i think it is user, it's pretty much over at this point unless something radical is done to revert it :/

who is the majority?

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

Its not over yet Kraut. If there is only one German left in the world the nation is his. We will survive.

Thats what happens when you sit on your arse and do nothing. enjoy.

Remember how almost all of Spain was dominated by Moors and the Spain reconquered it?

The Great European Reconquista is gonna happen

Nobody really. A big ass mix of all kinds of shits.
Germans, Balkan niggers, Turks, kurds, slavs etc.

Frankfurt is one giant mix of anything you can think of and more.
Its 90% thugs, dealers,hooligans and 10%bankers and rich kids.

>Frankfurt
Reply to this post if you enjoy the irony

No clear majority, but it's not german. Turks are 30% and the rest of migrants are 22% or something.

The end is near my friend

cucklord

Somehow I have a feeling that this is not a leafpost. Germans are that cucked

>It's over.

Cool, I can already see that (((they))) are starting the push the language of oppression from "minorities" to "non-natives" to compensate

RIP deutschland. You'll always be über alles in our hearts.

Germans and their national victimhood identity is the worst shit I've seen. If you are a german i feel pity for you.

I traveled through and to Frankfurt a lot. Over the years, I've literally watched it turn from a German town into something like Tijuana.

Stop turning this into a jewish conspiracy and face reality- this is entirely about the West abandoning God.

But most of the population was Iberian converts. Only the ruling was class was Berber/Arab.

This won't be the case today, were the invaders are breeding like rats and outnumbering the native Europeans.

Frankfurt has been a shithole like that for like 15 years mate.

are niggers the demons? does god hate the nonwhites?

I still can't believe Merkel let all these people in

At least you guys won the cup right?

This.
I think we should make them denounce their religion and accept Jesus Christ as their lord and saviour if they want to enjoy our economic advantages.

this.

can you fucking imagine muslims in london during richard the lionhearts reign?

>what is taqiyya

They will dominate and oppress you once they are the majority.
They will brutalize your elders, bully your sons rape your daughters, destroy your lifestyle and murder you if you dare to challenge them.
You will totally deserve it but sadly you will take innocent germans who opposed this madness in the process.

it's more likely that they convert you to sharia law, sadly

Well duh, minorities mean "inferior numerically", not "brown skin".
Regard.

damn germany you guys better spe-
oh

Yeah but the difference is Spaniards weren't cucked. How are you going to do a Reconquista when at least half of the native population are traitors?

I am sad to admit this, but burger is right, there won't be a reconquista if most of the population belongs to the invaders

they really have it all figured out

well said

maybe germans should take a stan-
ohh

why are you guys not going full blown nazi on their asses how many times you guys going to get bombed?

I've been trying to say it for a while. At the rate they're pumping brown shit into Europe you're gonna get replaced before you even know it.

That usually just got a Amerimutt comic in response.

Frankfurt was really shitty. Outside the hauptbahnhof there was a continual crowd of mystery browns just begging.
How fitting that the center of the european central bank is the most enriched.
Good thing the city isnt all that great and 80% carpet bombed so there's no real architectural marvels. It's still got pretty parts since it is after all a german city, but fuck frankfurt. Fuck berlin.
Literally all other cities are better

God, this statement really hurts me for some reason. How could everything have become so bad, so quickly?

post yfw we are living in the end times and the apocalypse isn't 1 single event but a gradual process which has been going on for the last 10 years and will finish within your lifetime

the things going on now are literally worse than Sodom and Gomorrah

We should have let you keep Hitler and elected Oswald Moseley. Sorry saxon cousin.

how is Munich?

56% here. It will be the end if you don't do something about it. We didn't do anything about it and now we're fucked. You guys still have a chance. Quit being such EU supporting cucks and take back your country.

Listen, scum. Germans are still having kids with other germans. Stop trying to demoralize people. Warning is one thing but youre not helping

>the things going on now are literally worse than Sodom and Gomorrah

it's very true.

Like clockwork.

It's unironically all your fault.

The worst part is, everything gradually getting worse means there isn't something that will push everyone over the edge into making real change. Instead, it's a slow slow decline, only appearent when one things back to how much nicer things used to be

Germans are too ashamed of their past to go full nazi. Getting cucked by savages is one thing, but getting cucked by your own history must be indescribable

Bomber harris do it again

>Germans are no longer the majority
>Pictured are a line of police officers
If this isn't ironic as fuck I don't know what is.

it only gets worse

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish
Quintessential leaf

idc what you guys say about Canadians but they are some of the most effective trolls on this site, they make Australians look like amateurs in comparison.

Never been to munich. Heard only good things, other than that it's more expensive. I liked hamburg quite a lot. Smaller cities like heidelberg are really great.

Guilt has nullified all german pride. It's sad.

No. Nuke the cities and start over.

> Germany
> important

should have been wiped out in 1945, German girls are the most overrated slags

>How fitting that the center of the european central bank is the most enriched.
>Good thing the city isnt all that great and 80% carpet bombed

Frankfurt is the Detroit of Germany?

> entire city is white
> some move out of the city to the suburbs/rural areas to live a slower life
> banks decide now is the time to make money
> find some real pieces of shit to move into the empty spaces
"holy shit these neighbors are garbage, but we don't have the authority to violently remove them, and trying to fix broken people is a task of insanity... so our only choice now is to leave"
> white flight takes place
> more shit people move in
> shit people take over the local government, ensuring "shit forever" is the city slogan
> everyone is forced into being a complete piece of shit straight out of a cyberpunk futuristic movie except no one is white
> another Detroit is made

>But what do you want to do if not let them in
have you tried concentrating them into camps?

Is your wife busy tonight by any chance?

well the good thing at least is there wont be more than slave to german upper class,they will be the eternal gipsies,
work hard and maybe one day you can have one

It's not all our fault. JewSA and the (((USSR))) are also to blame.

there is no such thing as a native german

Give it one more generation, and this statement will be fact.

Care to elaborate?

germany has always been a black, islamic state

Krauts eternally btfo

weren't native people black?

As a non-white immigrant, I have to say that I have never seen a country which bends over backwards so much to destroy the culture of its predominant race. It amazes me everyday to see how much of self-loathing the whites have. Sorry, but you guys are suckers.

majority = 49% german, 20% french, 10% polish, 11% (((Muslim))

and then 10% other

not 51% muslim

That's a post WWII thing. They did have a lot joos before that but they were a minority. They weren't a great colonial in the 19th century (even though they had some colonies) and so they didn't have big migrations from africa back then. It's all thanks to post war german guilt and gastarbeiter programs.

fucking kill yourself

i know you will get enriched soon enough

Where are you originally from?

That feel when included in the "Migrationshintergrund" statistic because my grandfather was born in Breslau. I wouldn't put too much credence in any of this, LOL.

Then again, shills are gonna shill and proxies are gonna proxy. I have no idea what the endgame is of "Germany is lost abandon ship" is supposed to be, but it can't be good for any of us. If you even think about emigrating and becoming a foreigner somewhere, you count as cucked. Why the fuck do some people want to be slaves? You can see what happened in Poland after we Germans lost control there & you can fucking imagine what your new hosts will do to you once you get any property, or any money, or any success at all. You cannot fucking build a life for yourself there. Not long term. Giving up and running away is stupid, cowardly, and cucked.

Most of that is other Europeans, like Malmo.

When I was in Hamburg I've had women literally tell me that birthrate is low and migrants might be the future for Germany, literally word for word, I am not exaggerating.
You are a nation of cucks, Germany is historically a cucked nation, regardless if it was doing something that was right or wrong they always did it in a cucky way.

Damn this post is terrible i apologise. My autism kicked in and i forgot to type a bunch of words.
>damage control

Good that you realize now this so the backlash won't shock you so much. Things went entirely too far to the left under Merkel.

I'm not german either

top kek
you shouldn't have come hare and invade us kraut now you are infected by out curse of eternal misery!

lol based

You aren't going to escape the EU without getting browned out of existence. You will wish you had given us our cities back when you had the chance.

I hope this is a bait and you are not this retarded.

It's not looking good, no doubt. If Whites are going to decide it might be wise to wake up, they better do it quickly.

Pffffffffffffff, really? What can you do, you fucking non-country? Give us one more month yet again?

My god

Based poles need to escape before we get the inclusive lesbian trans woman of color geralt

>EU commision gives poland extra gibs
>slav mind cant deny bribes
>refugees get housed and more legal rights than poles.
>same boat

>if only we left danzig alone.

>Germany
aaaaand nothing of value was lost

Oh, my Canada really has gotten to you...
How's your wife's boyfriend?

Oh but it gets better user.
Ask this question: Does Detroit as a city produce or consume more for the state of Michigan? How much does it contribute to the well-being or to the illnesses of the United States?
Well, the quick rundown is basically this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit#21st_century
>(i know, >trusting wikipedia ... but that's another topic)

Essentially everyone was corrupt, from Mayor to School Principal, and everyone was scamming someone including the fucking government by not paying their taxes... Which is the point of course where the actual government decided it had enough and moved in and assumed control.

It didn't matter how many niggers killed each other and innocents nearby in gang warfare over drugs and prostitution. The government could use the crime statistics to push for more gun control laws.
It didn't matter how fucking burned down and barren the landscape of the city had become. The property value in the heart of the city was always going to be amazingly high for (((some reason)))
It didn't matter how poorly educated the children in the schools were. They would still apply for "student loans" for colledge and thanks to affrimative action, get placed where they can do the most harm infecting future minds.

As soon as the government didn't get its yearly protection money, the hurt squad came down and cleared the midbosses house.

Even if the entire government of germany was replaced to a caliphate of muslimes TONIGHT, the moment one city refuses to pay their taxes in child prostitution and human kebab money, the entire country turns into Syria 2.0 and is completely depopulated the next day.

Thankfully, all the *real* whites had moved away before that happens; because real whites understand you can't fix the "stupid" people

She is truly the Wicked Witch of the West. A Hamburger Hillary

> colledge
brb, necking myself

>>refugees get housed and more legal rights than poles.
This is what western cucks dream about? Really? You're dumber than I thought. You fully deserve what you're getting.
Don't even think about running to Poland when SHTF. Just die in you pitiful shitholes.

THIS IS A KRAUT NOT A LEAF
DO NOT PIN THIS KEKOLDRY ON LEAFS
KRAUT GET OUT

hahaha we are all going to die lol

Unironically I was asked by several German fraus just to impregnate them because German guys are mostly impotent