Apparently cryptos are racist and sexist now

apparently cryptos are racist and sexist now

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/ghostface-killah-launches-his-own-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it was hard to use
> admits brown people and women too stupid for something I could figure out in 30 mins.

>Too hard for me personally, therefore it's racist
The mental gymnastics of these people.

KFC coin is next to the moon

where is this from?
I get nothing when I google it

It's like the cnn thing where they imply blacks are criminals

This is fake news

nice font, chimp

Low effort, low energy bait. Really pathetic and actually quite SAD!

post cryptochans

There's no mental gymnastics. It's just that black people are fucking retarded and everyone, even liberals, are aware of it. Why do you think they claim niggers are excluded by voter ID laws?

>How it was designed to keep out women and people of colour

Are you fucking kidding me? This has to be fake

Because they say that blacks are too stupid to get ID's even though many of them already have them.

is everything that requires you a half brain to use racist and sexist

>meanwhile on "Hey, we need to chill for our crypto so we can withdraw back to fiat with no losses. Whose board is dumb enough to buy this?"

>women and niggers need btc welfare now

For fuck's sake...
They're just trolling now, no one can possibly believe this.
It reminds me of that nigger that said computers are racist because he's a nigger and can't read.

bitcoin is the reason why we have a government in the first place

"financial innovation" is code for scam

bitcoin is a scam and the people who deal in it are con artists

this^. remember to take action

No the only scam is diversity

>Times New Roman title font, all caps
Makes me think
>this

I guess you were too busy soyposting on reddit and missed out on buying BTC. Sucks to be you.

I call you a piece of shit OP unless you can give me a source (pro tip - there is none, this screenshot is fake and you should feel bad).

nice source for that article

o wait theres none

>muh bitcoin is hard to use

WTF IS THIS THEN

someone should unironically make a shitcoin targeted towards minorities and women and just scam the shit out of them. i'm sure MSM would shill for it

The only scam is normiecoins like etherium and us dollars

they are jew inventions. you are being robbed. you cannot cash out. HAHAHAHAHAHAH SEC is involveed, they made BTC have a cap.. it dropped $5,000 in a single day

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH cryptofags, TO. FUCKING. KEK.

imaginary nothing backed by nothing hahahahhahahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

It's 5 fucking steps. One side is for receiving the other is for sending.

Also what is PayPal, which has streamlined into 2 steps at most.

I'm beginning to understand
Sexism/racism is phase 3 of the pyramid scheme where dumb rich white women buy bitcoin high cause women power and racis btfo

This
How do you even set a fucking equivalent value for another currency when it's so unstable.
I really wish I could believe you all. But at the end I'd much rather invest in gold. If shit goes bad I can easily see bitcoins crashing before all the other currencies. It's dependent of a fucking electric grid. I bet you trust prostitutes when they tell you they're clean

Watch out white and yello bois

Leftists have always whined about that even when bitcoin was worth cents, that's why the anti-bitcoin hotbeds like Buttcoin.org emerged from SA goon circlejerks.

>can’t cash out
What is
>coinbase
>bittstamp
>localbitcoins
>selling to investment firms
You’re an idiot, there’s a myriad of ways to cash out

if only the central banks and government respected their people and currency satoshi would have never had incentive to create bitcoin

if only drugs were legal people wouldn't have had to use bitcoin to obtain them giving bitcoin a practical use case

now the cat is out of the bag, people who learned about the FED from ron paul are questioning the state of our monetary system. Financial groups are picking up on this commodity.

white and asian nerds will inherit the world

why do liberals love to lie?
pitchfork.com/news/ghostface-killah-launches-his-own-cryptocurrency/

Dees computa raycis yo is dos fukin whyt pepow niga

Why do they cry about being excluded from a capitalist idea, if they’re against capitalism? It just doesn’t make any sense!

>be nigger
>too retarded to understand exchange rates and fees
get fucking owned

what is... dump IRL money into imaginary shit controlled by NOT YOU... and you expect to be rich at the end?

hahahahhahahahahaha

get back to bagging my groceries.

Paypal is still the one of the GOATs for shopping online.

Buttcoin is good for censorship resistant value transfer or storage without intermediaries

if you faggots dont think this is an advertisement for you to sick your money into a scam, i don't know what to tell you. you are all literal retards.

Can't find a source on this article but I've seen many like it. Don't know why you'd fake it.

PS. I know there are some boomers and newbs reading: if you're going to invest in crypto you should buy a broad spectrum of cryptos with promising technology, not throw your savings at bitcoin. Bitcoin was the prototype and not the future.

Terrible advice for newcomers.

Actual advice would be for them to get educated into wtf they are buying and not buy into buzzword salads so you can pump your normiecoin bags

No, it's great advice. Of course they should get educated, that's why i said research promising technology and didn't suggest any specific currencies.

You know as well as I do a lot of normie retards read news articles by dumbass journalists and just throw their savings at bitcoin at ATH and think they'll be rich.

Why not shieeettttt crypto?

>niggers can't make a jewish ponzi scheme to cash in off rich retards like tech nerds did
>"BUTTCOINS B RACIS"

no, you're just too dumb to con people out of their money like the Federal Reserve and electronic digital Bank of Buttcoins do.

Here's a chart of BTC dominance of the total crypto cap (bitcoin is orange). It's coming to an end, it's the Model T. Was great but it's not the future.

marketcap is a shit fuck analysis when you start to consider and the amount of coins held by developers in the premine era

bix-nood coin

consider liquidity*

>apparently cryptos are racist and sexist now
and possibly a latent homosexual

there was a niggercoin, no idea if it's still going

They try to use the excuse that blacks would get fired if they missed work to get an ID. Except the black employment participation rate is lower than any other group. Kek

All I'm saying is if you buy bitcoin thinking it'll go 100x again instead of buying a basket of objectively better technology at pocket change prices, you're a retard. Alts go 100x all the time, for bitcoin that era is over.

I remember the thread on this. Literally one of the funniest I've ever seen.

I can't even use bitcoin any more to pay writers or whatever else I need done, as I've done for years, the fees are insane because of this journalist-normie bubble.

Cause they're choosing to, same reason as why there's a wagegap.

It's worst with crypto though because the government isn't forcing people to include women in it

fake and gay

Because you had to pay for it.

>give me those coins for free

WHY ISN'T GETTING RICH EASY!!!!????

Didn't show a mosquito's dick worth of interest until it became a "get rich overnight" fad and complain that late-comers don't get the same benefits (privileges) as early adopters.

Seriously, someone set up "BitCoin Easy" and rape these fucks of their life savings and all future earnings.

>Make KFC Coin
>link is just a paypal donation portal
>put a graph somewhere with huge numbers and dollar signs
>get rich

>apparently cryptos are racist and sexist now

Tomorrow, ketchup will be racist because left wingers are retarded cucks inventing completely stupid bull shit every day. And they wonder why no one voted for their Sanders or Clinton.

Sounds like the stockmarket, or even a bank. Both of which rely on the same computers and electricity.

There's already numerous companies that advertise on FB that sell "bitcoin packs" almost like a crypto broker.

Why does Sup Forums love to get angry at was obviously just a clickbait title?

They are telling you "Click here!" and you go and do it