How long until normies begin to pick up that jews really are at fault for the problems we face today...

How long until normies begin to pick up that jews really are at fault for the problems we face today. I was a normie until i started lurking here, im being honest when i say it will happen, but when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until people start casually naming the Jew.
I've been doing it for a while, it's spreading.
Subverting the good goys and outjewing the jew.

Surely this is another case of 4D chess. The media always liked calling him "literally hitler", then trump actually ends up being a really good guy and people begin to realize theyve been lied to. I wonder how many people are questioning the truth about hitler afterwards? I did, and now here i am

I've been lurking Sup Forums for years, and I still don't get the Jew shit.
Episcopalians/Anglicans for example are fewer in number but have more influence in the government and several other institutions in the US. My family is Episcopalian and they constantly spew Marxist/feminist garbage and are obsessed with saving money, education, etc. What I'm saying is that Jews are but a small part of the Marxist propaganda we are fed on a daily basis. I also don't understand the hate for Israel, which is basically Sup Forums the state. Redpill me on why I shouldn't like Jew

I just say Israel

Israel is behind the terrorist attacks

Israel and the Rothschilds harvest organs

etc etc

>Episcopalians/Anglicans for example are fewer in number but have more influence in the government
Kike detected.

orly?

>pic related?

They killed Jesus and shouted "His blood be on us and on our children!" then somehow convinced christfags to support Israel.

Not long now lad. Just think we couldn't discuss the jq 4 years ago today. Truth is on our side.

As I said, I'm a white Episcopalian. 35% of presidents have been Episcopalian/Anglican, as well as 30% of Supreme Court Justices. Pic related is source for my last claim

How many Jewish presidents have we had? 0

You know what kind of person prefaces every statement they make with their race? A jew.

keep lurking. The jewish media has done well with you.

And I still haven't gotten an answer as to why specifically it's the Jews, when other groups have more influence and are even better at dishing out SJW propaganda.

No. He's a shill pretending to be a "fellow white person"

Really?

Don't fucking lie.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

>How long
Never.
It'll never fucking happen.
Muricans especially, on the whole, are far too easy to lead by the nose.

You’re not an Episcopalian, you’re a LARP

It's going to happen MUCH SOONER than you think.

You are all "normies", or rather, normalfags, with your (((girlfriends))) you try to "redpill". The AshkeNazi average of this threads posters is some single digit, maybe more... do you have a test to prove you're not bringing it up?

For the sake of argument, let's say they do. Why would they want us, the public to know they are the forefront? See how your point makes no sense?
Do you know of the Talmud?
Do you know what a goy is?

Speak for yourself, homo.

I don’t find the Jew arguement convincing at all.

You will

Ya, I bet HuffPost agrees with you.

This is fucking retarded. Not one blackmailed politician reveals the truth when they are old and dying and there are no consequences?

They've all got offspring & extended family to consider, as well as their "historical reputation".

It doesn't make any sense. Reading a bit more (always more) history contextualises antisemitism, but I don't really understand its propagation - especially in non-euro states.
Such a weird thing to be obsessed with.

wrong

Knowing youre being lied to is a weird thing to be obsessed with

When social media ceases to exist and people stop caring more about their social status than the truth.

So a few years after WW3.

Goy just means non-Jew. Sup Forums has added a negative connotation to suit their agenda. Yes there are derogatory terms in Yiddish like every other language.

Lots of a Jews don't follow Judaism, and even those that do don't all follow the word of the Talmud. I seriously doubt that many Jews believe gentiles are like dogs, as I have seen claimed here. I have met many Jews and they are very nice, albeit a little autistic. I have not seen what Sup Forums describes at all.

Yes, yes... I get it.. there was no holocaust.
But if you don't 'believe' in the holocaust, do you 'believe' in the Holodomor?

Jews are more than capable of mass murder. Whites far less so.

So the Jews will kill their family members and make the claims even more valid? Or the family members reputation will be tarnished and these people that fuck children are actually concerned about that?

>Lots of a Jews don't follow Judaism, and even those that do don't all follow the word of the Talmud.
I agree, and they aren't the jews most of Sup Forums is referring to when they are pointing fingers. These talmudic jews believe everyone else is do different from any other animal/cattle so I think having a certain amount of skepticism about jews is good, like any other groups.

>else is do different
else is no different*

>Goy just means non-Jew.
So your claiming they didn't mean anything by this cover?Non Jew, Bye? That's all it meant?

So if there wasn't a holocaust, did Nazi germany really starve 4 million Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians to death?
Did Stalin really starve 3 million Ukranians and ethnic Poles?
Maybe no one has ever killed anyone ever, especially not in eastern europe between 1932-45.

>So if there wasn't a holocaust, did Nazi germany really starve 4 million Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians to death?
Doesn't look like it.

>Did Stalin really starve 3 million Ukranians and ethnic Poles?
That's what communism was about.

>Maybe no one has ever killed anyone ever, especially not in eastern europe between 1932-45.
Look up in a rainstorm and drown.

You nazifags were meme'd out of existence in 1945. It's all just ideological LARPing now.

You were only brought back into relativity by cultists and the MSM to cover for islam.

Enjoy.

Remember Trump saying General Patton is rolling in his grave?

You piratefags were memed out by the 1800's.

You were only brought back by faggots who adopted your name.

Why can’t people come here without being brainwashed? Why? That’s the real tragedy.

lol I linked the wrong post. Mean to link...

They have nothing else in their lives besides saying the same shit in every thread.

the juze

At least make an argument. Check out this revelation user, pic related.

That's not all they think.

oy vey Orthodox Jews don't like Jesus! He got us

What next, Jews eat Kosher? Jews do Bar Mizvhas?

Thanks to Jesus Christians killed us, damn Yeshua

>oy vey Orthodox Jews don't like Jesus!
Where did they get that knowledge of Jesus in hell though Rabbi?

Start researching the Illuminati, Jewish ritual blood sacrifice. The Rothschilds. The Federal Reserve, and the worlds central banks. The Jews involvement in the Bolshevik revolution, Napoleonic wars, WW1 and WW2. Look for cause and effect. Involvement with Mao in China. Its endless really.

Yeah but then people start to believe them because apparently if you repeat something enough it becomes a true lie.

>it's true

No, it's just sockpuppets responding to themselves.

>Thanks to Jesus Christians killed us, damn Yeshua

the fucking irony lmao.

>Thanks to Jesus Christians killed us, damn Yeshua
You are not of Abrahams seed.
John 8:37-47 King James Version
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

But people believe it, the alt-right sprang out of nothing overnight. It’s that thing where if you tell someone they’re something for long enough they become it.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Timothy 1:4 King James Version
4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Oh you don't even have to repeat it. You just tell someone what they want to hear and they love you for it.

Yeah but then if you believe it it becomes true up until the part afterwards they didn’t tell you about.

>the alt-right sprang out of nothing overnight.
They needed to lump all Trump voters into one group (because they weren't one group) so they started calling EVERYONE alt right.
>You just tell someone what they want to hear and they love you for it.
I don't hate non talmudic jews or any other person or any person of color, sorry your argument is shit user.

They will have to understand the collectivist mindset. They might acknowledge a statement of fact: So-and-so is jewish, but they're stuck seeing that person as an individual.
So, while Levi Goldstein might run a bank that has been exposed for fraud, old Levi is just a greedy banker who happens to go to temple on Saturdays. If assigning Levi to a group, they would, at best, see him as just a member of the banker class, which is safe to criticize.
Evangelicals are lost. My family are Evangelicals, and they do believe that their hearts are in the right place for supporting the 'chosen people', though I doubt any evidence to the contrary will shake their belief that turning against jews will guarantee them a burning afterlife. Not even the old "They killed Jesus" has any effect.
For he rest - It's a fine line between showing a history of deceit and manipulation and not coming off as some mythical nazi, forgetting the fact that the world didn't start distrusting jews in 1933.
It won't be easy, but it is coming. Europe first, I think. They have overplayed their hand.

>They needed to lump all Trump voters into one group (because they weren't one group) so they started calling EVERYONE alt right.
I’m going to start a group called sociopaths and when everyone follows me there kill us.

people got too close to the truth, that usury is meant to destroy humanity and NS is the only cure.

Sure thing pal, you get right on that. I'd bet my house on you accomplishing your mission.

Looks like someone beat me to it.

shut up nigger go steal some bikes

idk dude i'm not religious and I don't follow the religious crap

>shut up nigger go steal some bikes
I'm white, own a home, 16 acres and run my own business Schlomo, try again.

You ended LARPing? I'm the queen of England

Ya, that's it. I'm a black man larping in this thread busting on fake jews. You cracked the case, Cuomo. Consider this mystery Solved.

Fuck you, Sup Forums.
Ten minutes ago I was reading an interview with a Hungarian writer, who keeps going on about horrible tribalism, nationalism, borders and suchlike. At this point I remember the Sup Forums routine, make a silent bet that the guy is Jewish, go to his wiki page, no mention of his family background. Desperately start reading the whole wiki article, and after working through huge literary buzzword fields, suddenly this: "... after a long break he returned to themes linked to his Jewish ancestry ...".

only niggers claim that we're not the real Jews, but whatever floats your boat bud

its starting to happen already

This. It won't start happening until you start naming them.

They aren't globalists, they're not bankers, they're not capitalists. They're fucking Jews.

>Redpill me on why I shouldn't like Jew
Read the Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

>Childish divide and conquer tactic
What are you 10 years old? You're going to have to try harder than this. Every Christian who actually reads their bible will come upon the Scriptures I already posted above, they will see what Jesus said about you fake jews.

Globalist Jews like Hillary, Podesta, Rockefellers, Kochs, Sauds, Waltons and etc?

you dumb niggers

Jesus himself was a Jew, also, the translations from Hebrew to Latin and etc were so retarded that they claimed that Moses had literal horns out of his head

>Jesus himself was a Jew
My point has clearly gone over your stupid head.
>Moses had literal horns out of his head
Where have you been for the last hundreds of years?
Exodus 34:29-35King James Version (KJV)
29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.
30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.
31 And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.
32 And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the Lord had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
33 And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face.
34 But when Moses went in before the Lord to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded.
35 And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with him.

>My point has clearly gone over your stupid head.
Correction, Jesus' point is still going over jews head to this very day.

Hope so.

>Jesus himself was a Jew

jew was med

>Lots of a Jews don't follow Judaism, and even those that do don't all follow the word of the Talmud.

Being jewish isn't about being religious, it's about being part of a nepotistic tribe that seeks to undermine a host society in order to protect itself (from such things as a Holocaust etc).

Oh and by the way, the "black hebrew isrealites" you mentioned here are just as ignorant and misguided as modern day jews. Both think their bloodlines are superior to others when Jesus clearly spelled out what makes someone a jew.