When will the "cute girls doing cute things" trend be replaced by "sexy women doing sexy" things?

When will the "cute girls doing cute things" trend be replaced by "sexy women doing sexy" things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyvvRSLTKgw&list=PLN7vOtocm12XaMwt7uCREsvOc_IjkjZ5y&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've coexisted for a long time.

I'm not sure most animators know how to draw adults anymore.

Cute is sexy

When hags stop being shit. So never.

Also, wasn't Golden Boy exactly that?

Literally right now.

Nah, often the ladies had cute faces rather than sexy ones anyways.
Kind of but it was never a trend. Plus it was one guy meeting one lady after another not all the sexy women doing things together.

How about sexy women doing cute girls?

Cute girls doing sexy things already exists. It's the best of both worlds.

I'd rather have it the other way around if anything.

my dream anime is a slice of life about 4 sluts who share an apartment. there can be episodes like sitting around in their panties because the ac is broken, trying to win a wet tshirt contest, and sneaking into the men's bath at the hot springs.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyvvRSLTKgw&list=PLN7vOtocm12XaMwt7uCREsvOc_IjkjZ5y&index=3

Not happening, It is too threathing for the average anime viewer.

>trend

That's how it's written.
I don't believe this. Sexy characters might not be more popular than cute characters, but they are still pretty damn popular.

Probably never.
Japanese males are destined to bring doom and make the japanese race extinct because they have an impossible cute standard.

my nigga

>threatening
found the roastie

When the 80's come around again, and with it will return a lot of things you'll find interesting.

I'd be down for that. Anime needs some women that have some sort of control over their sexuality in the way you described. Maybe I'm just getting old and my tastes are changing but the more I see the "innocent girl gets caught in a sexually compromising situation" the more I cringe because they're literally children now to me. I need sluts who know what the fuck they're doing. Preferably with no stupid boy mc that's such a fucking loser he can't figure out how to put his dick in something.

I'd give anything to have hilarious hijinks involving them trying to perv in a men's hot spring

What? 80s girls were mainly cute as well. There might have been more badass girls, but they were still cute not sexy.

KyoAni seriously needs to do a full-blown OL comedy

Maid Dragon is the start

Their asshole is a hell gate to another dimension.

Isn't that popular trend of older anime/manga, dirty pairs, cats eye etc?

Those girls are cute as well. They have huge eyes and more girly proportions.

what makes you say that

agreed