Reminder that disney isn't even trying to hide their desire to turn today's boys into sissies

reminder that disney isn't even trying to hide their desire to turn today's boys into sissies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JmM-XX8atlQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGJqo_bkAuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Being a princess is a state of mind
Well, it is, for girls' minds.

it'll only get worse until it gets better

(((Disney)))

>Svtfoe S1
“Monsters are just evil Marco you can’t change them”
>Svtfoe S3
“Monsters are the same as us, “mewman” just a social construct”

how dis make you feel mexi bois?

Being a NAZI is a state of mind

But he gets a short stack demon princess gf and becomes a super strong masc mexi biker in a later episode.

(((Disney)))

why does marco make such a good twink with such a supple ass?

yeah, heckapoo is best girl, tbqhfam

this is kind of the worst part of all of it, its fucking annoying. because moon HAS a reason to be super ultra racist. i want a flashback episode of her genociding all liggers once toffee retreated

I can't wait to roast marshmallows with Christ when he comes back to burn these pedo faggots.
I'll be sure to tell them that burning in hell ISNT a state of mind. Hopefully you can't get AIDS from inhaling burning faggots and kikes.

This

Noooooo this cartoon was so good when it came out

It really isn't though. A princess is part of a dynastic system.

no its wasn't, s1 was shit.

not a surprise

God. Gas them all 1989.

I hope Hitler was saved. I want to protect his smile while me, Hitler, and Jesus shovel kikes and faggots into the ovens of Hell. Hulk Hogan too.

Mulan and Hercules were alright though.

its not a bad thing the aceptance of this poor people but dont try to normalize and spread

Remove that flag, if ye were Abraham you would do the works of Abraham, instead you want to accept reprobate faggots. God's wrath is on you for protecting them.

But tarzan is literally white, he's pale when he was a baby.

we could use more qt bussy desu, well done Disney

Princess Programming.

It's not about making them sissies, it's about making them materialistic and selfish. You know, the perfect capitalist 'consumer'?

Shewow 2.0

Yeah he’s from greystoke in Cumbria, which is like 99.9% white

someone post the shadman comic already

>muslim
No wonder you're a pedo

>knows what im talking about
>mr. morals

Don't they also have a live action show that has 2 prepubescent gay boys?

Girls will never be princesses albeit if they are heiresses to duchess or queen. Not all Disney princesses were actually princesses, like Belle and Mulan.

I don't know why westerners bastardize a title commonly associated with nobility and monarchs as to pander vacuously to their girls. If you're not a descendant of a royal family, heiress to a company mogul, or descendant of a decorated military leader, you are not a Lady, or Princess.

It's better to be a peasant male, than a royal female.

My legacy.
youtu.be/JmM-XX8atlQ

Probably its for the best that poor Walt Disney is dead and he can't see any of this.

20As he that taketh away a garment in cold weather, and as vinegar upon nitre, so is he that singeth songs to an heavy heart.

21If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:

22For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGJqo_bkAuM

as part of a people that were oppressed for most of their history,i cant help but pity and identify with the monsters
mewmans are literally a power hungry empire that destroys anyone in its path and claims their goods/land as its own
stay strong little monster,your time will come

16If you find honey, eat just enough—
too much of it, and you will vomit.
17Seldom set foot in your neighbor’s house—
too much of you, and they will hate you.

The Disney princess line is their biggest selling franchise and has been for years.
With a hit film it can revenue over 2 billion $ / year.
So Disney is constantly scouting for new princesses to add to their stable.
Sometimes it fails (Princess and the Frog) sometimes it's jackpot (Frozen)
Doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy now, they'd jump on any bandwagon if it sells big time.

I would bang both. Better first cuz of femininity.

> implying traps are gay.
just words,

Walt must be spinning fast enough to power all disneylands and worlds on the planet.

I came in here expecting Shadman. Where's Shad?

Now they turn Maleficent into the protagonist

This desu

Tis annoying, but I feel it was probably the plan the entire time.

So far it is still a good show, but if they start integrating monsters, instead of just letting them live their own lives, it would go downhill fast.

>the absolute state of Sup Forumstards
You do know that this is a one-time-occurrence in the show and has nothing to do with gender dysphoria? You do know that cartoon characters dressing up for laughs is an incredibly old trope?
For fuck's sake, in a later episode the guy is completely ripped. Stop getting your panties in a twist.

based cartoon watching philosemite
keep it up shabbos goy

hoho germanistan calm down, they are molded
your mind so sad, poor germans

>no arguments, only memes
REALLY made me think. You probably did not even watch the episode in question yet think you have any kind of authority on this topic.