Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

>ToeCurlingLongRangeBlowjob.webm

>season 2 never

>defending yourself from a pervert
Why do you even question it if it's allowed?

>eva reference
>no nipples
what's wrong with it?

Why IS it allowed to post Tittyko rather than Flat Goddess?

Why are you doing this?

Dumb fucks trying to force memes. Why do you ask stupid questions? You're on Sup Forums and this happens every 5 minutes.

You should learn what a rhetorical question is, my man.
You should also learn what sage is.

>Why is this allowed
>What did she mean by this
>This is your [blank] for tonight

Back in my day at least memes attempted to be funny. Now they're all just trash.

There have been a lot of stupid questions lately. I can't recognize all of them as rhetoric. I did forget to sage, tho.

The worst part of it is we used to have our own forced memes. Now Sup Forums has just populated everybody else's memes across all the boards. It is saturated with mediocrity.

I don't know how this one made it through, but personally I filter all threads which ask questions.

>I filter all threads which ask questions
How many threads do you see on an average day?
If you ctrl+f there are currently 100 question marks in the catalog.

Right now I have 54 threads filtered. I don't filter question marks. Instead I filter phrases which commonly prefix questions.

What's the problem?

Why are you even on this board?

To talk about anime & manga. Not memes, Naruto tier shit series, and request threads.

Point taken.

Not him but if a thread starts with "which wud u fug"-tier cancer post then the thread was never going to be decent for discussion anyway. Report and move along.

You're an idiot who needs to read the rules.

Shit quality "template" threads pertain to rules 6 and request threads to 16 respectively so yeah I know the rules.