If you could make one (1) suggestion to SayoKubo for S2, what would it be?

if you could make one (1) suggestion to SayoKubo for S2, what would it be?

HARDMODE: no wedding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4Kg3K6zZ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A sexually charged kiss scene, like Doukyuusei. I think I'd die happy from exhaustion while fapping.

But if I was to be unselfish and prioritize the quality of the series over my boner, I would suggest less skating, more character interaction. S1's biggest flaw aside from the animation quality (which I assume they will be able to manage better in S2, now they have time to prepare) is the pacing, because Sayo was insistent that every bit of skating be included. I respect her skatefagging but it was too unbalanced and the best episode had no skating at all, people love the characters more than seeing them skate.

I want more lewd shots of Piggy.

>777

piggy's undercarriage is blessed

Fairy MC

Drama

No need for weddings, as long as they become officially, explicitly together onscreen I'd be satisfied.

My suggestion, make Victor struggle for making a retarded decision then go out in a last winning blaze of glory and retire forever.

>implying we aren't in for another one of Sayo's lovingly directed knee explosions

youtu.be/W4Kg3K6zZ48

Not that user, but Kubo would shit her pants if Sayo suggested it and if Sayo wanted to do that so badly they probably would have done so already. YoI just isn't that kind of show.

I don't think Victor should win though, it'd be different if he were a younger skater getting better, but at this point in his career and especially after taking time off, he should be winding down and moving on with his life.

The Nips will riot. They love him best.

I want him to win so he can quit as soon as possible on a high note and leave the younger ones to forge their own paths.

He had his chance to retire on a high note by not coming back and doing something as retarded as trying to coach at the same time after taking time off at this point in his career.

How would Vitya spend his Easter?

Happy Easter everyone

More BikeFairy pls

probably shoving eggs up his asshole

how can any costume in S2 top eros?

It's not even the best costume in Season 1

Probably drinking. That's how Slavs celebrate any kind of holiday.

No stock footage.

Slightly less skating so what there is will be better animated and competition episodes are less packed.

have otabek win it all

I want to see a lot of character reactions to BaldFat lovey-dovey interaction, especially when it comes to Fairy.

This suspiciously looks like a figure pic.

To everyone saying less skating, wtf.
This is an skating anime, not a SoL.
I just want more episodes per season and better animation from the get go.

Victor gets decapitated

Does Fairy drink? I used to think no, but after him sneaking into a club maybe he does sometimes. Maybe he used to steal Victor's alcohol.

A full exhibition episode. I'd like to see how crazy Georgi can go. Bonus points if they include the exhibition programs of the grills. I seriously want to see Mila skate.

This, what the fuck is wrong with people. The skating is one of the best parts of the show, I just want them to spend more time on it so it's better quality.

If you want a shitty SoL go watch one.

Russkies told several times here they start drinking early, but I wouldn't know. Fairy would steal Dedushka's vodka before Victor's anyway.

As a Slav myself, I suppose Dedushka treats Fairy with nalewka on regular basis since he got about seven years old.

BikeFairy

luckily due to Sayo's autism regarding 3DPD skating there is very little chance of there being less skate routines. fuck SoL

Tailor and shopping hijinks. They'll need to prepare new costumes anyway. I really had fun while reading those Chacott interviews.

Have Yuuri fuck Victor's tight Russian fuckhole

The skating's an essential part of the show, it's just that it isn't animated well. If all the skating was animated like ep 1 there wouldn't be any complaints but because there was so much the staff didn't have time. Also it screws up the pacing in a 1 cour show. Really YOI S2 needs 24 episodes to make it work.

I'm so glad this won't happen

Do you not understand the concept of balance? Nobody is saying turn it into a SoL or get rid of the skating full stop but there was simply too much skating for one cour. Not all the programs were entertaining, relevant or impactful enough to justify the time they spent on them that could have been spent developing the main characters more thoroughly. It made them rush important scenes to fit it in and put too much pressure on the animators. That said, if they could maintain the animation quality of ep1 then it would be worth keeping it all just for pure enjoyment.

Fat should kiss Bald's forehead before Bald skates his own program. I wouldn't be surprised if he jumps a quad axel thanks to the happiness.

I can see him stealing Dedushka's vodka every now and then but I don't see him as a heavier drinker like Victor. You're right though, he probably wouldn't want to go near Victor's stuff for fear of what else could be in there or the possibility of getting herpes etc.

He probably drank with Mila or Georgi a time or two when they are drunkenly crying over their relationshits.

>pure enjoyment

It's an essential part of the show not just for pure enjoyment.

There wasn't too much skating, it's that it wasn't as high quality as they wanted it to be and the pacing was shit because it was rushed and not enough episodes.

I bet Mila even forces him to drink with her.

Victor is like a sponge, it's a wonder how he can keep healthy and do sports while drinking that much.

Thank God for Sayo being such a fagskatefag. These SoL lovers can fuck right off.

>it's that it wasn't as high quality as they wanted it to be and the pacing was shit because it was rushed and not enough episodes.
Yes, the animation and the pacing is literally why people are suggesting they include less skating. We are suggesting it under the assumption they won't have the luxury of the perfect number of episodes and a flawlessly smooth schedule, if they need to sacrifice the skating to fit it into a cour or maintain animation quality then so be it. Not all the skating was essential. A lot of it was but some of it wasn't, and the less important ones should be dropped unless they have the time and money necessary to make it worthwhile in s2.

I'm so glad SayoKubo doesn't care about you.

I want to know if BaldFairy was a thing before Fatcrashed into Bald's life. BaldFairy act like they're in a BL and Fairy is constantly jealous

>then so be it

You're not Sayo thank God so that's not going to happen.

>not all the skating was essential

Yes it was since it's a show about figure skating.

More artsy, Sayo-style sequences especially to expand upon the story behind skating routines.

Better pacing, possibly 2 cours. Better characterization for secondary characters.

Seconding the sexy BaldFat kiss.

Cute, domestic scenes and maybe a few dumb, coupley arguments that end in sappy make up PDA.

Victor's theme for this season involves Pig, rabu and raifu.

More sexy routines and outfits.

>I know it will never happen tier:
The show acknoweldges that Victor's choice to come back and double as coach was retarded and hell on his body.

Kinda worried there was no BD 4 link yet. Previous disk was leaked quickly as I remember.

>artsy, Sayo-style sequences
I just loved Chink's mafia movie fantasy.

I doubt there was anything romantic, but it's hard to believe they didn't have any sort of relationship when they were shown together all the time before Victor fucked off to Japan. Weird that they never explored their relationship.

Fairy doesn't come off as jealous so much as pissed.

It's been explained to death that Fairy saw bald as a means to get an amazing debut and improve as a skater, that's all there is to his butthurt.

BaldFairy is even more stupid and disgusting than FatFairy.

All Fairy shipping should be banned. He's not meant to be paired with anyone as he's too young for that

How about a marriage proposal? Yuuri wins gold at Worlds 2018, Victor loses by a fraction. When Morooka asks Yuuri how he feels, he glances at Victor and says "I feel like getting married."

By your logic the whole thing should just be non stop skating, since it's a show about figure skating. If that's the case we may as well watch IRL skating (which I do, it's not like I don't enjoy it), where we don't need sufficient time spent on character and plot development.

While I highly doubt there was anything romantic in Fairy's feelings for Bald, he's not that cold. Prickly yes, but spending years training alongside someone that you inherently believe is going to become a big influence on your career (which is very important to you) and mentor there was probably some sort of attachment or he cared atleast somewhat. I think even Ucchi mentioned that he's not really sure what exactly Fairy's feels towards Victor, not surprising since they completely handwaved their relationship before the show.

more sayo style stuff would be great, it's a pity it peaked around Episode 7

I'm and I think you should either go back to tumblr or stop baiting before the thread goes to shit.

3/10 for making me reply

Never said or thought that he didn't care or look up to him. Just that he issue is clearly not unrequited love.

mfw I decided to watch YOI for Sayo, ended up loving it for homos

>by your logic

I never said that, don't put words in my mouth to try and pretty up your dumb opinion which isn't going to happen by the way so you better get used to the idea already.

I agree it's not romantic, it's just that when you said he saw him as a means to get to get an amazing debut it sounded like you were implying that's all it was.

Yes, that's actually what you said. I said not all of the skating was essential, you said it was 'since it's a show about figure skating'. That means you're giving Sayokubo free license to include literally as much skating as they want, and it's automatically essential just because it's a show about skating. They could make it 100% skating and your argument would still apply.

The fact is that they included programs that added nothing to the series that could have been shortened or taken out, and some that shouldn't have taken priority over other scenes. It was a fucking crime how much time they wasted on JJ that could've been spent on the hotel room scene, for example.

>I bet Mila even forces him to drink with her.

I can see it.

I want fanart of this now.

I'm sure he cared but I can't actually remember a scene where he showed it.

He's mad Victor cucked him before he could get close to Katsudon himself. He admired him before Victor after all.

Nope, not what I said.

JJ's problem wasn't his program, it was the pacing of his story and them giving him too much story screentime for someone who's not a main character. There goes your shit argument again.

Now that we are really in Russia now, I want to see Russian stretching techniques for real this time. You shouldn't have shown me Lambiel's Swiss strecthing techniques, /yoi/.

I can't get enough of stretching Piggy.

It's what your nonsensical argument logically leads to. If you think any and all skating is justified just because it's a series about skating, you clearly don't give a shit about the quality of the show. In fact, I can't figure out what exactly you do care about- it can't be skating because if that was your main interest, you'd want it well animated and that won't happen with more programs than they can handle.

Anyway, I agree that it isn't the best example of what I'm saying, it's just the one that annoys me most because ep 12 was such a disaster. Better examples would be the less relevant side characters like Gook, Emil, Mickey, Minami, Chink, Leo. They didn't need to be as long as they were.

dubs and S2 has stretch related

Olympics plot

I know it's impossible

Probably because their relationship was oddly never touched upon really.

He did seem to think fondly on the promise scene and he was obviously upset (sad not just angry) when he left Hasetsu. Not to mention Pig noting how casual they are and him knowing Victor enough to see his insecurities at the time.

Also, his reaction to what Kubo intended to be a genuine encouragement hug from Victor implies it wasn't just coaching he wanted from him but also the encouragement and emotional aspect you'd get from a mentor.

My argument isn't nonsensical, you're just retarded.

I do care about the quality, it's just obvious that you don't give a shit about the skating going by all the bullshit you've been spouting so far. Too bad for you Sayo doesn't care about your shitty SoL desires.

Almavivo and Still Alive should have been shortened at the very least. I wanted to like Taco but his program looked like such ass that he was forgettable. And if they were going to make Gook such an autist then his program should've made up for it.

I do care about the skating, it just shouldn't take priority over what separates it from watching real life skating, which is the characters and storylines. If they don't have the time and resources for decent pacing or animation, they shouldn't be wasting time on programs that don't further the plot.

Stop pretending you care about the quality, you actually think there's a blanket rule that means each and every program is essential to the series even when they objectively added nothing and didn't look good enough to be valuable for that alone.

Holy shit this webm looks so good. Any chance you could share the source?

I liked Tacoburger's scenes. Gook bullying aside, it was fucked how shafted he got. They literally show his crazy eyes, he fucks up and ragecries and we are given zero explanation for any of it.

>shouldn't take priority

It's a figure skating anime, it has highest priority along with basic story priorities any story would have.

I would be okay with Otabek winning if Fairy is going to have to deal with his growth spurt. Then maybe I can forget about Season 1: Chanflation JJ STYLE!

True. There just wasn't enough time for everyone, which is a shame because mosty all the characters were great but there wasn't time to develop them without derailing the plot.

>Chenflation
ftfy

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Man, I fucking love her Otabek and BikeFairy.

More BaldFat.

What did she mean by this?

no. Chanflation you dummy.

As a Slav I can confirm this.

I'm not gonna pick just one.

>victor to have lifu & lovu as his theme
>fairy being less teenage angsty
>more georgi
>russian hijanks in general
>bedsharing, i will lose my shit if baldfat sleeps in separate rooms
>shopping
>cuddling
>domestic cute shit
>more great costumes
>more great routine songs
>more emil
>implied sexu
>more animation by sayo
>more animation from kubo
>a OP and ED even greater then the first ones

wedding. NOT on ice

To not fuck up or tone down BaldFat now that the series can be considered as "mainstream". I don't care about the wedding, an explicit kiss or implied sex, as long as they keep the same amount of them being homosexuals in love.

>this shit again

The whole reason that YOI even became mainstream in the first place is because they actually went full homo.

No more blueballed Victor resulting in Victor pregnant with Yuuri's baby

What is going on here? Why is Pig such a hitler?

If I can only suggest one thing, I'd say no new characters. Just finish developing the ones you have already.
But if I could ask for more, I second more artsy Sayo-style sequences, some sort of Viktor backstory, even if just something simple as how he met Yakov and the kind of relationship they had, and I'd also politely ask them to take their times and not rush anything.

I agree, we don't need more characters, at least not new skaters. I'd like to see Cao Bin though kek

You must be new here.jpg

No, why?

I'd literally beg them to not retire Chris

All skaters in their 20's having focus.

bring back best boy

He doesn't need a backstory and he's already got enough. You retards cant even enjoy a story without having everything spilled out for you

Swedish aids must go