Why does Sup Forums worship Hitler considering the fact he ruined Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFZhv7KwAYI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4g1-rWTkAAw
youtube.com/watch?v=AGrNxIWxdvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The answer is contrarianism, or more accurately counter-culture.

I don't worship the guy.

Because he had a slight distaste for jews

So you think it's just the new edgy think contrarians have attached themselves to? Yea sounds about right

He didn't ruin Europe, the post war boomer generation politicians and voter base ruined Europe by inviting hundreds of thousands of middle eastern immigrants while at the same time legalizing birth control and abortion and promoting feminism leading to the decline of native European birth rates

You made this thread yesterday.
Stop it.
Saged

because of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFZhv7KwAYI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4g1-rWTkAAw

Because they actually fell for the "nazis were white supremacists" spiel

Cry more faggot

>got rid of all the jews in germany
>powerhouse of the eu today
i smell a commie

>>got rid of all the jews in germany

He also killed millions of Europeans and destroyed much of the infrastructure in major cities in Europe.

>powerhouse of the eu today

Yea in spite of Hitler not because of him

((()))
go fuck yourself you piece of shit

You seem upset

because we have eyes and see what europe is like today under the auspices of the (((allies)))

Sup Forums doesn't worship Hitler
some people here worship Hitler
we are a free speech community,
let them have their say.

>europe is like today under the auspices of the (((allies)))

As a Slav I'd much rather have that than what Hitler had in store for my people

Adolf Hitler did not destroy Europe. I'm saddened that his war did not consume the whole of Europe, perhaps then we'd be in a better position than we are now. The fact of the matter is that his war was a just one waged in the name of Total Aryan Victory and the problems of today are a byproduct of the Third Reich losing that battle for the Aryan soul. If Europe had been enveloped in every inch by Hitlers fury it would have come out on the other side a shining example of beauty but it is now in the muck and filth of kike swamps. It will take a total war on a scale unthinkable to fix the problems and millions of Europeans will die in the process. Good, that's a very small number when one views the circumstances. Millions of dead Europeans isn't a bad thing, those that decry the greatest man who ever lived for the millions dead deserve to be shot themselves for being so cowardly. Faggots, the whole lot of them.

>155963560
lmao you're boring and lame
don't DM me creep

>that flag
>my people
fuck off burger nigger
also adolf didnt have problems with slavs, he had problems with commies

>Millions of dead Europeans isn't a bad thing

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>also adolf didnt have problems with slavs

What the fuck are you on about?

Hitler quotes on Slavs:

>When one contemplates this primitive world, one is convinced that nothing will drag it out of its indolence unless one compels the people to work. The Slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master.

>In the eyes of the Russian, the principal support of civilisation is vodka.

>Nothing would be a worse mistake on our part than to seek to educate the masses there. It is to our interest that the people should know just enough to recognise the signs on the roads.

>Unless other peoples, beginning with the Vikings, had imported some rudiments of organisation into Russian humanity, the Russians would still be living like rabbits.

It takes some truly impressive mental gymnastics to pretend that Hitler wasn't extremely prejudiced towards Slavs.

In Mein Kampf, he implied that Slavs weren't even human:

>Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate. Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be carried out only as regards human beings.

If you support Hitler, you literally support White Genocide, the mass murder of tens of millions of whites.

/thread

>slavs
>white

>Because they actually fell for the "nazis were white supremacists" spiel
Blame that on Rockwell. In actuality Hitler was just a German nationalist who wanted to make every other country in Europe Germany's bitch, just like a century before France tried to do the same. He also killed more white people than anyone other than Stalin, but don't try telling that to the stormfag 'tards on here.

>Hitler quotes on Slavs:
Jewish LIES!

It isn't. Millions of dead so that future generations could have a chance at being free? Good price to pay you pacifist cuck.,

>Hitler was just a German nationalist who wanted to make every other country in Europe Germany's bitch
JEWISH LIES!!

>we will escalate it until nobody will accept even a good word from the Germans
Gee sure wonder who's behind this one.

>Jewish LIES!

Truth hurts faggot

>Millions of dead so that future generations could have a chance at being free

Unless you're a Slav, Jew, or any other sort of Untermensch. Give me a fucking break dude

>Millions of dead so that future generations could have a chance at being free? Good price to pay you pacifist cuck.,
"DEATH AND TERROR FROM THE SKIES"
Did pyschopath Churchill win the Oscars yet?

>reddit spacing
>hitler was a bad guy
outta here kike

>Truth hurts faggot
And so you ignore the truth.

HERE ARE THE REAL RUSSIANS. Your grandfathers were traitors or useful idiots.

LOL getting mad someone is actually telling the truth about your Uncle Adolf bootlicker?

>Third Reich used other nations to try and win the war
>that means Hitler wasn't racist :))

Tell that to the millions of innocent Soviet civilians killed by the Nazis you fucking cuck

lol getting mad someone spotted your gigantic hooked nose, shlomo?

Why do you constantly make this thread are you a kike?

because the alt-righters are a bunch of sodomites

btfo

>Everyone who disagrees with me is the ebil joo

I really enjoyed this peak into the mind of a brainlet

you mean like the millions of ukranians starved by your commie comrades?

yea, exept the holodomor was preplanned

>by your commie comrades?

How am I a commie?

you have to be at least 18 to post on this site, you do know that right?

>implying anyone mentally older than 18 would use nazi memeflag
>avoiding the question
>replying on question with question
stormfags...

lmao do you have any sort of argument or are you gunna keep shouting buzz words?

>rifle in pic is missing under barrel rod

>aryan
wtf does that even mean ?? I mean come on every race that was willing to ally with this upstart dirty sanchez was to be considered pure and great like wtf how were Japanese suddenly also master race and other asians not?! Come on he was just willing for power and told the plebs what they believed they wanted toppling aristocracy and fucking up shit for patricians in general. biggest troll of 20th century

commies screeching out loud in pain
very tasteful

Yes, precisely, I'm none of those things so I take no issue with it. Slavs are Aryan, but as talked about in the Bhagavad Gita it is not immoral to kill your folk.

Get a real flag. Fkn pleb

Nazis dindu nuffin right?

>real flag
>m-meme flags are bad
how to spot the newfags in 1 step

Killing people is not immoral.

>defends soviets
>defends jews
>w-why do you call me a commie jew??
>l-lel buzzwords
you're a joke boyo.
also killing criminals in wartime is acceptable.
rub your sheckels and try again

Incorrect, thou SHALL NOT kill

those are communist soldiers you RETARDED FUCK

Bitch what new? Ive been here before your ridiculous farmer father seeded ur mums womb. My bloodlines been here longer than you could ever comprehend with ur scheisshaushirn

yea sure mountain monkey
you're not fooling anyone

>>defends soviets

Which I haven't, point out where if so

>>defends jews

Which I haven't, point out where if so

...which of course, is absolute nonsense because on an enlarged version of the photo viewable here:

1 . bp . blogspot . com/-1MaLAzQo5AM/UT-wcSzQthI/AAAAAAAAC5M/SN218aYs4Mk/s1600/The+last+Jew+in+Vinnitsa,+1941 . jpg

you can clearly see the Nazi Reichsadler on at least 6 men's uniforms, and one of the soldiers is wearing shoulder pauldrons indicating he is part of a Heer band. Soviet soldiers, huh?

I don't follow your kike religion, amerimutt.

Ok beast

>Sup Forums is one person durrr dhey whoresip nasi's durr

>Why did hitler destroy Europe?
>Millions of dead is bad!!
>Anyone you disagree with is a juu
>Proceeds to goole some images of 'the holocaust'

You're not even trying anymore, are you? either way, have a (You)

Oh cause i have to fool ppl here? Like foolinh fools or what?

it doesn't
and if it did then it would be k98
make up your mind

Cry more faggot

>Hitler ruined Europe
Cuck_meme.JPG

so we should worship international jewry?

>doesnt know about ""meme flags"" being part of news from the start
>doesnt know about ""real flags"" being cheap vpns for 2$ a month
>i-im an oldfag bro!
now that you got btfo crawl back into your hole

Haha u made my day bro

is leftypol that much dead you tried out this board?

>call austrian mountain monkey
thanks god that people like you exist
you make nazi larp movement look so bad that there's no need for "kike shills" like me or any other educated people to put any effort into making you look dumb

thanks god shills cant into banter, dont even have to work my nogging.
>nazi larp

He probably doesnt know we started da fuhrer

>pfffrffffffffttttttt mountain monkey fuck you fuck shekels and kikes
>that was a banter :)

edgy autists

YOU FUCKING ANGLOS PIECES OF SHIT ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO RUINED EUROPE BY GOBBLING SEMITIC COCK AND DOOMED ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

This. Its easy to spot newfags who came after 2013 because they all complain about "meme flags". Meme flags are oldskool original Sup Forums

>doesn't know what "cuckolding" means
Google is your friend, Sargon.

Do Germans ever get tired of being constantly rammed by Anglo dick?

Cry more you fucking faggot

>nazis were monsters mmmkay

pretty subjective, no?
how about, men ruin everything?
or all humans do?

WWI created Hitler and all the wars and conflicts beforehand created WWI.

So let's pick a spot:
The world was pretty much divided up by Empires around 1763 - by that time we had discovered all the large land masses. Conflicts arose from men in ship landing, converting or killing the Natives. We were at the pinnacle of the age of enlightenment.

All European conflicts at that time were for kings.
Prior (1685) they were for Popes and the Holy Church.
Prior to that (300) Caesars.

We could say by 1776 the age of Kings was coming to an end, and out of that enlightenment also rose the age of International Bankers.

[Yet, one could argue that the bankers were always there, as far back as Sumar, Rome, Christ on the Cross, Christian Rome, the Borjas, Medici, Queen of Spain, the Wars of Great Britain and France and finally the USA.]

But the free and independent banker was new, created on a gamble and a lie in 1812. Napoleon's defeat. Kings were broke and in debt to the banks and losing the favor and control of the people. The bankers were ready, they had all the trade routs and ports mapped out.

Since then the bakers have held sway on every war, conflict and venture in the world.

Hitler challenged the power of these bankers in WWII and lost.

I don't speak for Sup Forums but the intentions Hitler had to be rid of the Rule by the International Bankers has been reborn. The last man to challenge these bankers and almost won was Hitler, all others since were shot. It has taken almost 3 generations to renew that cause.

So you are either on the side of the bankers who are trying to hide behind corporations and technology now, or you are on the side of the free people and reignite a new age of enlightenment.

Time is short choose carefully, but choose quickly

No one here are claiming they are monsters but it takes a special kind of autism to sincerely believe they dindu nuffin

>hur hur thinks he "won" something
Is that so Mr. 56% face?

>worship Hitler considering the fact he ruined Europe
Pay no attention go the jew in the room goy

>natsees executed innocents dude, it's in the history books!

also describe to me what you think is happening in the picture you just posted

>Grew up in PC culture of 1980's Bay Area
>I was disparaged and hated for being white straight male
>saw blacks and others who were less able be given special treatment
>I was drugged to the point of incompetence
>isolated from any other white kids and unable to form bonds
>saw Hitler being shit on
>I was being shat on
>formed a bond with Hitler
>at first I did nazi stuff to piss off my teachers
>met a 'holocaust' survivor
>they tried to make me feel bad
>I didn't buy her sob story
>after that Inbecame an unironic nazi
>had to hide my power level
>when found out I was beat for being a white supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=AGrNxIWxdvs

this seems like an unusual way to exterminate a race

jews ruined Europe by fighting him

It was England who started the war. They should all be hanged. Luckily they will get their comeuppance in the form of muslims and I'll have fun watching it burn. England has been throughout history the greatest traitor of our people.

Because of 2 main reasons (and a plethora of lesser ones):
1) Sup Forums is still largely American populated. Most Americans have no understanding of old world mentality, and even moreso when it comes to war - especially world scale ones.
2) those who have no power and inefluence (NEETs, nerds, "nice guys", got bullied, etc) in person tend to flock to ideologies that are elitist & authoritarian. And guess what group makes up most of the dedicated userbase here.
Also this among other things.

If you don't agree with him after this

The thing about ROA is that they were one of the crappiest foreign "volunteers" of all: low morale & discipline, high desertion rate, and so on. And even Vlasov himself was a turncoat who tried to side with the Soviets again once it became evident that the Nazis are going to lose.
>wall of text
The 25 poiny sytem is sufficent, most will not bother to read that tl;dr.

Nein

Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge

>worship Hitler
I would have joined Halder in his coup in 1938 and I’m a hardline NatSoc