Germany to make antisemitism a deportable offense

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-deport-antisemitic-migrants-angela-merkel-jewish-cdu-csu-new-laws-latest-a8146401.html

Germany's ruling parties are beefing up legislation to make it easier to deport antisemitic migrants.

The draft bill being proposed by Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU-CSU conservative alliance calls for the "absolute acceptance of Jewish life" to be considered a "benchmark" for migrants integrating into society.

It also stipulates that "those who refuse Jewish life in Germany or question the right of existence of Israel cannot have a place in our country", according to Die Welt.

The German newspaper also reported that the new rules will be proposed before Holocaust memorial day on 27 January.

Stephan Harbarth, deputy chairman of the CDU-CSU parliamentary group,said: "We must resolutely oppose the antisemitic of migrants with an Arab background and from African countries."

In December, a study commissioned by the American Jewish Committee's Ramer Institute for German-Jewish Relations in Berlin found that antisemitic among Muslim refugees was "rampant" and required urgent attention.

The study, based on interviews with 68 refugees, also found that refugees from persecuted minority communities were more likely to take a stand against antisemitism for Israel, according to The Times of Israel.

While deportation orders will still have to comply with policy set by the German government in 2016, migrants found guilty of antisemitic hate speech would be removed from the country under the new law.

t. Momuel Katzenheimer

Other urls found in this thread:

glaringhypocrisy.com/monika-schaefer-arrested-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=bPGDbQ2csC0&index=5&list=PLE3F4EF1A8E2FC44A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rollin

You're supposed to give us your credit card PIN, goy.

Moshel Edelowsky

haha what a funny name :DDD

sage this thread

I find it funny cuz rape and terrorism are okay. They all but closed down the Christmas Markets... But one American think tank catches wind of antisemitism and the pool is closed.

My pin is only 3 digits.

Roll

FUCK OP FOR BEING RETARD!
Interesting thread title but I'm not reading your stupid spaced out shit post.
Next time post like a normal person, not like some stupid reddit shithead.

Who momo Applebach here?

At this point if you're actually German and you AREN'T deported you are System approved.

Rape thousands of children and women, murder thousands of Germans -> it's only a few bad apples.
Burn a Israeli flag at a demonstration -> Migrants are suddenly a big problem and need to be removed.
What the fuck? Does Germany belong to fucking jews? Seems like the only people here who are protected by the government are jews, all others can go fuck themselves.
Fuck jews and fuck Israel, hope to watch their country burn some day.

Rolll

Schlobediah Katzenberg checking in.

Reushel Wassermann
yes it is actually 0420

Schmumon Blumenbaum

Moschmubachbach.

I have a feeling it's a very common name.

I mean Reumo
fuck im retarded
if someone actually wanted to steal my money he could just ask me to give him my card for test

Momo Applebach now that I bothered reading it correctly.

Since when did pol get it’s own anti-spam r9k-tier bot?

That is actually good since all of them are antisemites, so we can get rid of all of them.

But our government wont enforce he deportations anyway.

Even more hilarious are the Gutmensch airplane pilots who will refuse to fly an antisemite rapefugee back to his home country so he can stay in Germany and murder jews.

>I'm not reading your stupid spaced out shit post.

But this is how the article was written.

>antisemitism a deportable offense
So all mudslimes are going to be deported now?

We'll see how far they actually take this. In theory almost everybody could be sent back, since so many Muslims in Germany are radicalized.

roll

This is a tactic to essentially make Muslims a scapegoat for Jews to get liberals to 100% back them as the "oppressed." Jews brought them into Europe just to make them look like even bigger victims. Then the jews become the new "Europeans" after the deportations.

Let's rooool

Let's be perfectly honest, compared to hordes of gangraping, terrorist Arabs we would be thrilled to get the Jews back. Maybe you're right.

I personally think this is an attempt to steal the thunder of the AfD by cucking an expendable group of rapefugees who are probably terrorists anyway. Then after the cucking is complete, they'll create some kind of rapefugee Waffen-SS of cucks that fight for ZOG. Basically the antisemitism is the only barrier to our complete Americanization. After this snag of pesky antisemitic rapefugees is solved, they will use their new army of mutts to cuck us all to hell and back.

So they're going to deport all muzzies?

Can I, as a native German, use this law to be deported to another European country if I publicly shit on kikes?

This theoretically has no end. Any foreigner with demonstrable antisemitic beliefs can be deported, from Albanians to Zimbabweans.

>Kill all white people: No problem
>Kill all kikes: DEPORTED
No jew world order here tinfoilers

Yeah as if we need more proof of who rules over us

Rollan

It's a "guideline" which means you "failed integration", so no. You count as an old-fashioned neonazi and will end up with the people in the ReichsbĂĽrgerbewegung. Most likely jobless and homeless until you agree to swallow the cuck pill. Worse, the rapefugee ZOG army will be allowed to go twice as apeshit on you, with no limits because now they fight for social justice, multikulti, and Israel. So expect more bums to get set on fire.

>abuse Welfare
Oh they are just smart
>commit rape
Oh it was just an emergency
>commit crime
Oh they are just misunderstood
>say you are sceptical of Isreal
REEEEEE HOW COULD YOU? I *autistic screeching in german*

I hope jew nose isn't normalized. Beauty standards might be subjective but in that case I really don't see it.

Maybe I should make prison my home then

German politicians are laughable.

If you Germans were smart you would start going undercover journalists and record casual conversations with Muslims and Arabs and niggers and report to the police on every one that trips up. Make it a fucking BBQ of justice and blue pilled Germans. This really opened up a chance for you. Because if you show them not following their own laws they create you make a mockery of them and if they do follow through you bought yourself some time. Argue that it should include all people whites Asians Hindus then entrap all the fuckers.

I wish we had a law like this.

roll me in Rabbi

So being anti-semetic will get you deported but a CANADIAN who denies the holocaust IN CANADA then visits Germany gets arrested and can't leave?

glaringhypocrisy.com/monika-schaefer-arrested-germany/

Like Lunikoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPGDbQ2csC0&index=5&list=PLE3F4EF1A8E2FC44A

t. Schmudiah Bergenstein

Let's hope Germans will gas her sorry ass.
And she returns to Canada as a powder to be flushed in the toilet.

>Schloschlo Schloschlo
has a ring to it.

I see. So they can't deport the rapefugees, even if they commit tons of crime, but they can deport average citizens who say anti semitic tropes? How about those who say anti german tropes? or anti european tropes, seems far more important than feelings of some fucking jews, what do they think it is israel?

oy gevalt it's annudha shoah

Oy vey, annudha shoah indeed

>but they can deport average citizens who say anti semitic tropes?

These are new integration guidelines that only affect foreigners. Normal Germans just get thrown in jail as usual.

I'm Schmubediah Wasserowsky