What a fag. Why didn't he resist?

What a fag. Why didn't he resist?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yukino_amagai/status/847833112646111233
web.archive.org/web/20170401075242/http://www.candysoft.jp/ohp/01_products/adam/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he mean by this

It's okay if two cute boys kiss but not full grown men, okay?

Literally in google images fuckwad.

It would be rude not to kiss him back, he's just trying to be polite.

They fuck alot more compared to the others. It's kinda hilarious how much MC prefers boipussy over real pussy he got from an older woman, several classmates and his so called love interest

Who would?

Where?

Boys are better girls than girls themselves

Not a fag but I wouldn't resist either

Someone post the scene where he sucks his dick.

Would Sup Forums watch an anime about the building romance between a boy and a girl(boy), done in the style of of your usual romcom? As someone who doesn't go in for yaoi, I would.

As someone who goes for anything other than boring het, I'd sure enjoy that.

As long as they change Kaname's true love arc to something he has to work for, then yes

He cannot resist predators

...why would you?

>is actually up front of about his feelings
>is willing to go against his own kind for the one he loves
>actually makes moves on MC
He's playing for keeps while everyone else is still trying to figure out their strategy.

>Would Sup Forums watch an anime about the building romance between a boy and a girl(boy), done in the style of of your usual romcom
Prunus Girl anime, yes

what

Picked up.

Fucking Cacadas

To be fair he can also transform into a loli

he did resist

Anime mc syndrome

>not wanting to kiss a cute trap

What a homo.

>twitter.com/yukino_amagai/status/847833112646111233

>なんと思春期なアダムがゲームになります!!!

A game of this series?

>エンジュやマキナ、ミカが完全フルボイス!

Enju, Machina and Micha will be voiced?

>VR

VR Support? How?

>はい!私も今から8/32が楽しみです(・ωRelease date is August 32nd

Goddammit April Fools!

He ends up fucking the trap more than the girls right?

>web.archive.org/web/20170401075242/http://www.candysoft.jp/ohp/01_products/adam/index.html

They even made a full page with a interview between the artist and the author. Even the trap was going to be voiced.

Fuck everything.

Looks like 天使VS魔族VS人間の三つ巴ラブバトルアドベンチャー! won't be a game at the very least until it stops being a manga if nothing else.

Is he a guy though?

Yes

As long as the girl (boy) is voiced by a female seiyuu

ew

The best case scenario is that the girl(male) voiced by a capable girl(male) with feminine voice

yeah but only if the protags falls in love with an actual girl in the end of the series.

I want yaoi fags to shit themself out of pure anger.

But that's not right.

That it is his duty to pound that boypussy.

I can't think of ANY harem series where the male lead fucks a dude more than any other girl combined

He doesn't actually
He fucks girls 24/7 and the trap sometimes

Name of the manga?

???

I'll give you a clue Adam

Older women belong in a museum.

Also the trap occasionally fucks him.

Let's not forget that the male lead can have any female being instantly addicted to his D with just a glance.

So he's a shotacon.

>Everything's the same
>Female seiyuu
>Female mannerisms
>Deceptively feminine looks with just a hint of masculinity
>Absolutely no hints at the trap's true nature
>Everyone in series already knows so nobody bothers to point it out
>Not even his character profile gives it away
>Then, halfway through the series, he gets a slightly revealing illustration in a magazine
Would watch.

> Boys resist girls
> Boys don't resist boys
That's all of animes in a nut shell.

Pretty sure this things LN got cancelled

What game ia this?

It's pretty much the boy version of "We're both girls". It's fine if a boy gets close to the MC (if they're not okama or flamboyant) since they don't have to take as much responsibility in a relationship as much as the implications would be if a girl got close. Also, the girls aren't going to kill him for getting close since they don't view him as a serious rival.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Bi?

10/10, would pound boypussy

Is this worth picking up if I like harems?

Do you like NTR? Because all the girls save for he boy get NTR'd by a demon who rapes the girls until they go mad with pleasure begging to be cummed inside, day is saved and even through they got raped none of them ended up preggors with demon rapist's kid like he wanted. the guy gets more h scenes than every girl and MC even remarks that he cums harder with teh guy than he does with the girls.

You fapped to it, didn't you? THat means you're gay now, sorry bro

Seriously though, the male love interest, whether they be a trap or not, is always the best choice. Prove me wrong. In every series with one:
>they respect the MC and don't treat him like shit like the female love interests
>is upfront with their emotions instead of being coy or tsundere
>female love interests always, without a doubt, cause trouble for the MC, whether it be slapping him and calling him a pervert because he accidentally walks in on them changing or him having to fight another boy for her affection
>meanwhile the male love interest never once causes an issue for the MC
>since they have one, the male love interest knows how to work his way around a dick
>female love interests always think the MC is a loser because he likes games, anime, [insert hobby], meanwhile the male love interest shares the same hobby
But in every harem, the male love interest loses because he has a dick. What's worst of all is that, in these series, the MC always admits that the male love interest is better than the girls, yet still he goes after them because they have pussy.

Don't forget that trap changed into a female. But NOPE. MC prefers he go shota again. Gotta pound that boipussy.

This series needs another trap.

But user, a tomboy childhood friend works just fine.

Just stop shitposting this manga already, it makes me rage everytime.

which chapter

Steins;Gate

Why is no one translating the manga? I know there are new chapters.

People are translating the novels instead

Picked up.

>trap changed into a female.
Dropped.

What manga?

Immature Alex.

Whoa there. He turned back into a boy after MC said he was fine with it.

Use Google image search and find the manga title you will.

Shishunki na Adam