What have you done to preserve the white race Sup Forums?

What have you done to preserve the white race Sup Forums?

It's all well and good sitting here shitposting but we need to be out there improving ourselves and our lives. Working hard, making friends, getting fit, forming relationships.

All the red piling in the world will do us no good shut away on this containment board.

This is no longer a containment board. It's a conversion chamber.

I'm 24. I live in London and work at a PR and Communications agency. I currently earn £30,000 per year, I'm fit and go to the gym nearly every day and I have a wide circle of friends.

On NYE I asked my girlfriend (19, blonde, slim, really pretty, virgin before me, pretty much living the Sup Forums dream here people) to marry me and she accepted. The date is set for May.

We both had pretty awful upbringings and want to give our future children the safe and secure environment we never had. My fiance even wants to eventually be a stay at home mother.

Do I get some kind of award now OP?

>What have you done to preserve the white race Sup Forums?
Nothing.

absolutely nothing, because i dont have to.
but im planning on making 2 kids :)

Found an amazing woman who wants to be owned, and I want to own her.

Maybe if I just shitpost a little more..

>Working hard, making friends, getting fit, forming relationships

Good start OP, don't forget to turn the TV off for good

How will "working hard" save the white race, though?

i voted for trump. i put up like 50 iotbw posters. that's probably it, but every small contribution counts... right?

It always helps to lead a productive life.

Or just post more cats?....

white people will die out and that's not bad, i mean it's not a loss to the world

Have a 16 yo son 15 yo daughter. We are about as white as they come. Live in the South, work., taught them gun safety when they was kids and have already brainwashed them into my way of thinking and they are spreading it to their friends. I'm doing my best guys

Well I'm certainly good at that

You are on the right track in my opinion. Just be really careful how you raise your kids and the values you teach with. Do it by example. What your kids do is our last best hope. But hey I'm probably an idiot

I keep saying it over and over to you guys and you won't listen, I am going to write the next mein kampf.

I'm 26, good job, looking to get fit after my injuries are healed, father of 1, another on the way and another one planned after that, I will do my best to raise them right.
I'm also trying to kick the liquid jew, day 8 so far and going good.
I also hope is that our current shit government no longer exists when they all grow up.
The chance is there, elections are next year and the people are livid with our current government, they've even managed to alienate their key demographics at this point.

KILL ALL WOMEN

That's not going to help, is it?

I have 3 white kids, 9 rifles and 5 hunting dogs

what will you call it?

Apparently Greeks aren’t white so I have no obligation to help you

>Pics of daughter or gtfo!

Seriously though, well done. Better than most of the incels on this boards. Wish you all the best.

How can I as a white MGTOW help?

I would be proud to hang and go hunting with you leaf bro. Take care guys. Have to get the kids off to school and get ready to underground and run my roof bolter in the mines for 8 hours. Keep up the fight guys and keep working hard. But hey I'm a "Cletus or whatever some of you like to call us. So why listen to me?

Thanks Brit bro. Good luck with all the shit you are having to fight over there.

>heil Hiltler digits checked
>How can I as a white MGTOW help
Join the roof Koreans when shit hits the fan, or you could go knock up some bitch

>I would be proud to hang and go hunting
Like wise for hunt burgerbro, dragging my kids out of bed right now as well, they are only 6, 8 and 9. It is snowing like a motherfucker here right now, school will probably be canceled

I'm in Dickenson County Virginia and just looked and we have a little sleet so they get a 3 hour delay but it damn sure ain't helping me any cause it doesn't snow in the mines. Don't know if if you will be back on here before I leave but to be honest it wasn't really just only because you hunt and have dogs and kids but I noticed in your pic the little stool so I knew you had little ones but also your fridge and cabinets and such and I noticed that you were a person that doesn't give a shit about fancy appliances and decorations and furniture and shit like that but you are a person that has all they really need and enjoy in life and I'm sure your kids are happy with all of it. And in my opinion that's the real people in this world that really makes a difference. And you are the people I would pick to hang or be friends as opposed to any other humans on this planet. But you know that's just me. I just happen to notice little stuff like that and to be honest it just makes me feel a little bit better about this world. God bless you Leaf brother and I wish you the best. I hope you don't take my post in a negative way if you happen to see this

You Want A Political Revolution? Get On A Local Ballot, Vote Only For People Who Are Your Kith and Kin, Apply to Be A Grand Juror, Serve As Law Enforcement, and NEVER EVER SKIP JURY DUTY!

Protests and social media awareness campaigns mean nothing unless they contribute to bringing these to fruition. These are the meat and potatoes of political action, everything else is fluff and misdirection.
Local elections are a crapshoot in almost every city.

Put your name on the ballot and you have a good chance of winning. Put 50 White Nationalists on the ballot for every seat and the county will be ours.
Never vote for someone you don't know.

Words mean nothing in politics. If you don't know them, if they are not your kith or kin, you're inviting a stranger to control your city. The purpose of voting for candidates is to elect a person that represents you, and only your kith and kin can be trusted to do that.
Apply to be a Grand Juror.

Grand Jurors investigate corruption. They are the first line of defense against the ZOG and replacement immigration. Our movement is regularly suppressed by ZOG on the local level through corruption through capricious application of obscure laws. We cannot sit idly by while this is happening.

Serve your community as law enforcement.

Join any synagogue in the USA and Israeli agents will pressure you to join law enforcement and offer to streamline your application into the police, sheriff, and FBI departments.

Police are being flown to Israel to be trained in handling non-Jew revolts against Zionist occupation. I have personally known FBI agents and police working for Israel through the Anti-Defamation League networks who bragged about stealing information illegally from their agencies. They regularly abuse information access to track down enemies of Israel through license plates, cell phone data including illegally wiretapped phone calls, and social media. We cannot allow these spies to go unchecked even if the Federal government currently will not prosecute them. We must be among them, documenting their activities, so that they can all hang in due time.
Jury duty controls the ebb, flow, and application of law.

When we are unduly persecuted for asserting our rights as citizens of the United States of America by the ZOG our peers serving on juries can exonerate us. I've infiltrated Israeli operations; I know how they work. 98% of the time they attack indirectly through their Israeli agents planted in law enforcement and court rooms through a litany of charges of typically unenforced laws such as building code violations, traffic fines, etc. at the maximum fine level allowed by law to shut down opposition. We need our people on every jury to say, "No. This man/woman is innocent."

This is the message that our people have been waiting for.

Most of us have been crippled by public education and media demoralization to not be involved in politics on even the most basic level. This is the only no-bullshit approach to political grievances short of an armed revolution. And if this doesn't work,... Well, (((they))) better hope it does because we don't take options off the table.

For as long as I live I will be in the shadows defending this movement and sabotaging the ZOG in one way or another. Your sense of political and intellectual isolation is pure illusion. You are standing in the center of the most powerful political, economic, and armed force in the history of humanity if only you will be courageous enough to tell your brothers and sisters around you that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and you will not tolerate it anymore.

Nice! Just remember, 2 is replacement rate, so if, god forbid you lose one, you will have stopped attrition, but not grown. Have at least one more. Deus Vult!

>I hope you don't take my post in a negative way
No negative connotation taken, thanks burger bro. Just got the text alert, no school today, God damn it, my wife will be pissed, I still need to get into the office at some point today though,She will be stuck at home with just a ford focus to drive, which won't go anywhere in this weather. I offered to buy her a truck (I drive a sierra 2500) but 'mu global warming' shit brainwashed her years ago . We live 20 mile out of town, not having a 4x4 is fucking retarded, but that is women for you

Memeing artificial wombs into existence

Fully redpilled 3 past feminists --- now trad
>be me, 19, wat do?

You can't. Grow a pair and get a white wife and fuck her into submission. Pump her full of kids. If she files for divorce kill her.

Not trying to black pill anyone here, but out of all my friends with relationships, the ones where the girl was a virgin have the most problems. Once she reaches her mid 20s, she'll realize her looks are fading a bit, and she'll start panicking because she never had "experiences." One of my friends has been with his wife since they were in middle school. They got married right after collage, and right now, she's obviously trying to cheat. One night when she was drunk, she asked him if he'd divorce her if she was "curious" about what it's like to sleep with other men. She's very attractive, and she's realizing that she's losing that power over men. A woman easily gets attention when she's young, but once she passes the early 20s mark, that attention gets harder and harder to come by. She has to step it up.

Get her pregnant ASAP so she has something else to think about.

I would agree but in this case having a stable proper family is really important to her. We've both seen the effects of "freedom" and promiscuity on our own mothers, Mine just a straight up roastie hers a literal prostitute as well as having to deal with all their abusive boyfriends.

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 26. Thinking about getting married and having our first kid this year.

Shitposting here, redpilling friends and started to exercise. We will see what life brings to me when I get older.

get a pack of hounds and at least 2 rifles, everyone needs dindu security and hunting aids in case shit goes way soouth and it is actually happening

I don't have time to get dogs right now and I don't have firearms license on me, maybe later when I have finished school and have settled down a bit.

>don't have time to get dogs right now
I made sure I got a comfy hound too, petting your dog has been proven to lower your blood pressure, the fire arms thing is a bit of a pain in the ass here, I'm sure it is the same there, once you have it though you only need to renew it every 5 years here and you can buy what you what in any small town

Hey, just out of interest, do you vote, and who for? Im a 20 year old from london, only ever voted leave and tory once, and i have no idea what im supposed to do politically. I was even a tory member for a year

I have four children and I have killed many Arabs and Afghans.

>making friends
>getting fit
I’m doing this. On top of that, cooking isn’t hard and I kinda like having the house clean.

>tfw unironically love interracial
S-Still one of you, right?