Should we all just stop using Sup Forums till the shill raid ends?

Sup Forums is at least 20% shills at the moment. Idk if they’re lefties coming from Reddit or possibly paid, but Sup Forums is fucking garbage atm. There’s barely any serious political discussion going on. Should we all take a 3 day break to cleanse this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
activistpost.com/2018/01/when-will-trump-supporters-in-the-freedom-movement-realize-they-were-duped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cfeOI9Y4qPE
youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, happenings are this entire month.

yes

shills only make us stronger

I hate poor people...desu

We need /mlpol/

No, that is a really bad idea. There are a lot of people daily that come to this board looking for answers. We need some sort of sticky alerting people to the shill raids. Even if a newfag browses 10 shill threads, they will eventually stumble onto something of worth and it will make them think. Ignore stupid threads like "Is X really Y", etc, and bump important threads.

Why wold you give them an opportunity to root?

>redditor arrives
>oh my god 20% of these posts don't argee
>I must leave until this becomes a safe space

>not coming to the sea of piss because people are shitting in it

nothing of value will ever be lost here

>lets just forsake the board
>while we are at it lets just move to another one instead of trying to fix this here
>fuck refugees though
no

>Sup Forums is at least 20% shills at the moment.
>Sup Forums is one person, and has one opinion
deal with it or kys

OP is shariablue shill. Most likely Oliver or Matthew.

What are you talking about you newfag nigger jew? Sup Forums is always like this you piss drinking redditor scumbag

Why, who cares

Good then leave kike posters.

Stupid reddit boomers like you make the same argument about whites not wanting to live around shitskins. Fucking kys. Day of the nursing home soon

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

if you want to bump some threads with some effort spent into

Stop browsing Sup Forums goyim

The different opinions aren’t the problem. It’s people spouting fake opinions that THEY don’t actually believe. For instance someone posing to be alt right and either acting excessively retarded or pushing values we don’t hold. And I use alt right in a very broad sense because I know the alt right isn’t even 100% unified.

>Sup Forums is at least 20% shills at the moment.
It's 40% at least.

We should.
>inb4 shill
Let this place air out.

I'm more worried about how bad captchas work.
It has gotten ridiculous.

hahahaha
>Havea YOU

Use legacy captcha.

How
Fucking
Deluded
Are you?

You don't need a 3 day cleanse, you need a complete replacement that won't get cucked by mods. The quality of the site has absolutely gone down. But its been going down since 2007 as the site population gets bigger and bigger. We need a smaller community, no more than 200k-300k. Anything larger and it becomes the mud we're swimming in now. As an added bonus, news and media wont even bother trying to subvert you, because its not worth their time to hit that many people in the process.

This is what liberals look like.

me and like maybe 3 other people here tops make Sup Forums great. then you got about 200 or so premium club members.
after that it's plebs

Blame /ptg/ shills who are all also Hasbara members. Not even memeing. Mind you, they're not Boomers. I've seen the same kind of "boomer" like mentality on Yahoo comment sections with people saying "YEAH FUCK ISIS! LETS GO TO WAR!" but using it as a scapegoat to keep Jews out of a spotlight.

/ptg/ is full of Redditors, yes, but 99% of them are of the Hasbara Project. They're the same people who call anyone a Muslim if they criticize Israel, much like how they call anyone who even questions Trump a shill. The EXACT same playbook tactics.

But who exactly are the Hasbara Project? They're the literal JIDF. The literal shill group/branch of the Israeli military. You'll find them on Yahoo, sometimes Facebook, Sup Forums, Salon, NY Post, Bloomberg, etc. They primarily, but not always, focus on topics and articles relating to the Israel-Palestine conflict, using the "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" tactic or the "No true Scotsman" fallacies.

I don't like Israel. Does that make me an Iranian troll or a Muslim?

I don't like Trump. Does that make me a shill or a liberal?

Classic buzzwords that come off as boomer-esque, but are prominently used by said shills.

Obongo
Libtard
Hamasshole
Mooslem
Mudslime
Libturds
Obummer

Also, mention Assad in a positive light in /ptg/ and they'll trip over their shoelaces. Ask for a discord link, and they'll flip the fuck out and call you a CIA spook, CTR, Shareblue, etc. This proves there is a Discord channel for their bullshit in the background.

TL;DR /ptg/ is a bot thread full of shills and is the elephant in the room. Remove /ptg/ and the shills are gone.

What we're seeing are delusional Trump supporters clinging to their Hopium (Hope + Opium).
And the result of taking the 'black pill'. Its just a sign of the end-times.

activistpost.com/2018/01/when-will-trump-supporters-in-the-freedom-movement-realize-they-were-duped.html

youtube.com/watch?v=cfeOI9Y4qPE

youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg

youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E

>Boomer

They're not boomers. Just the same Jew shills that put on a Boomer persona. They've been doing this since the early 2000's when the Israel-Palestine conflict news articles were a daily occurrence on websites. The average boomer just wants to go home and watch Food Network.

I have nothing else to do when I'm shitting so no, I will not stop coming here. Shills can suck a dick.

If rats invade UR home, U don't move out to pacify them, U get rid of the bastards.

There is no point. This is not the first time and the current shilling is nothing compared to what we had during the 2016 election.
These losers will lose and their energy is wasted.

That's pretty much how its always been. There are anons who make quality content, and then anons who work with that content and occasionally generate something good. We are not 8 million geniuses. We need to remove the bloat

You're saying quality has gone down ,but has it really ? Sure there's tons of shills who try to bait, push you into wrong direction, give you false info etc. What I don't understand is why would it ever be a bad thing for us ? It's like a solid vaccine - gives us heavy autism but also strenghtens us as a people. If you want to get something worth your while out of /pol you don't only need to lurk, you need to lurk, question any fucking statement and then based on provable facts compute them in your mind and only then you can agree with some post. It teaches your mind not to swallow informations (Like most of other websites) but do the thinking by yourself. It's fucking crucial to being redpilled.
So yep, shills only make us stronger,cunt.

The majority of the posts on pol right now are garbage. Good for a laugh for a while at the sheer autism and male pubescent frustration but it all quickly gets old. It's less about serious politics and more about 'virgin anxiety' these days.

>$9,000/month
Hey Finnbrah, was wondering if you know where a good goy could sign up for these easy gibs?

>It's 40% at least.
>is at least 20% shills
the past week has been 90% compulsively posting eceleb youtard reposting derivative of the SpencerSoygarnStyx debate, so are you saying that only a fraction of those are actual "shills"?
Sup Forums suffers from endless copies of posts about absolutely nothing. Filtering millennial keywords will regularly hide 80-90 threads

Ask David Brock or any other of his lisping cocksuckers.

Oh quality is down alright, why do you think we have so many pepe memes instead of a bunch of new ones? I was around when the first pepe threads were ever being posted, and all these years later we're recycling his green corpse, because normalfags have never been able to create quality content. Also you need to lurk? You cant go 3 posts deep without someone spoonfeeding a dumb question because some retard user wants to display his knowledge.

My last post. Notice how shills are gone from this thread. They don't want bump this and catalog is full of slide threads. Dump these redpills into slide threads and see it for yourself how they stop bumbing them.

Sup Forums is a shill containment board

No, it is wonderful. Truth is made stronger in battle. Arguments are honed.
Shills can be redpilled too, you gotta remember that.
We have to believe in the Truth, otherwise it is ALL pointless.
They are fucking coming to us. Bring it.