EUROPE IS LOST

Is this not an invasion force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGTqmgFYYNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at it!

It's in France btw, along with this Webm

>(((Swarthy))) woman leading them forward with a smug look on her face

cameras are racist that can't even read their features against the background or sky.

Where's the truck of peace when needed

Why the fuck is White women leading group of Niggers?

What the fuck is wrong with women trying to help Niggers and other Sub species, Jesus Fuck we need to stop fucking women overtaking western society and pushing for open boarded bullshit.
I have 100% convinced that women are sole reason western society is falling.

I don't think it helps, folks!

Women are the first to cheer for them for some reason, see Webm related, true heroes, real human beans

So where are you from?

>What the fuck is wrong with women
Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

Spain has never seized to be a dictatorship since Franco. Why is everybody so surprised about them not allowing to lose territory?

>jewish woman at the front
pottery

Yeah, we're absolutely fucked. Unless we deport a large number of them when we leave the EU, the UK will sadly be under Shariah by 2025.

The only place that matters, baby!
And Europeons call us mutts?

Women haven't to kept under control, men should stop giving them resources.
[pic related]
Who does let women do this?

the only thing i want is a race war

Then why hide your flag?

I'm not religious but even I have respect for the history and architecture of that church. We shouln't be knocking that stuff down.

It has already started

>white woman leading a line of shitskins into europe

Pottery

The great irony is that most of them probably can't even read that sign

These women should have their skulls bashed in on live television

Shari'a patrols already legalized!

Just came back from Spain for the holidays. The people are also incredibly stupid and lazy mostly the men. They start work super late then take a 3 hour siesta at 4pm cause they're burnt out from all their smoke breaks. Also if its just one holiday they'll use it as an excuse to take 2-3 days off cause their life is so hard. I lost a lot of respect for the Spaniards during my visit and can totally see why they have high unemployment and a terrible economy. The only redeeming quality of that place is the beautiful countryside and history. Other than that the whole country is run by a bunch of lazy bums almost on par with niggers.

I don't get it, why're you sad about it? You republicans are okay with this.

>preventing germans of drinking beer

Would love to see this one.

daily reminder that Angela Merkel caused this, and by extension, all german people are at fault because they elected her and they are responsible for her bullshit

Don't worry folks, sharia is a feminist system after all!

Hooting, hollering big lipped apes invading the streets of europe. I feel nothing but hate and rage.

Who cares. Alcohol is degenerate anyway.

Dear women please go live with your muslims.

typical dumb pole post.

Sure they can!

typical dumb german failing to take responsibility for their action
pay WW2 reparations before you start paying refugee reparations
tic-toc

>having respect for Spaniards to begin with
Oh sweetie

Why are They all men.. shouldn't this raise red flags?

"Race war's comin'...'round the bend...'round the bend...'round the bend...race war's comin'....'round the bend, and we get to shoot the niggers."

Look at all those Syrian women and children fleeing war.

Ya jokes on me. Well my vacation was definitely a wake up call, leave them to live in their own cities filled with dog shit and niggers selling fake merchandise. To hell with them.

But user, achmed is only 4, give him a rest!

What part did you visit?
I've heard Galicia is nice

Bump

I did a road trip starting in Malaga. Spent some time in marbella, Gibraltar, ronda , Seville and Granada. Granada was by far the worse though. Literally dog shit every 15ft. Can't even take a nice stroll without either stepping on a pile of shit or having an inbred drunken spaniard beg you for shit. Id definitely recommend Gibraltar although its not Spain which is why I recommend it. Amazing how much nicer that area is when it isn't run by a Spanish majority.

Holly shit, you went to the worst pit hole, didn't bother to go anywhere else, and talk shit about the rest of the country?
It's like me going to The Projects and saying all Americans are violent niggers.

All you have in the south is arab architecture, national and foreign thieves and scammers and a few oasis for rich people (that are corrupt shitholes anyway).

I would still not recommend tourism in Spain right now but good lord you chose poorly.

I've traveled throughout the north as well all the way up to France last year you Fucking nigger. Its all the same, you're country is trash. Quit copping out and making excuses for your shit lazy country.

>you're country is trash
And you're a retard who can't even type.
Neck yourself you faggot, don't bother writing a suicide note your parents will be relieved the moment they see you dead.

Sorry I'm on my phone and it auto corrects. Why don't you focus on getting a job and getting your country below 20% unemployment then tell me to neck myself you Fucking slob. At least I can get through a 9 hour work day without taking my precious "siesta" Fucking degenerate. I'm glad the morrocans fucked your country hard while you all are too pussy and lazy to do anything about it. "Buuttt you went to the wrong part of spain. My part is beauuutful." ya no it's not, its all trash, whole thing.

Bump

I have actually a small company and people working for me so I earn probably x3 times what you earn with no effort and I also contribute to my fellow country men so: neck yourself you little piece of shit.

Nice hiding behind a meme flag while talking shit about other countries you retard. The very fact that you belong somewhere alredy makes that area a shithole for not hanging you and letting you roam free to bother other people.
If you were such a great man you'd let your parents have a late abortion and get rid of such a shame for a human being.

Get a fucking girlfriend you virgin nerd. Maybe that way you'll enjoy your trips you claim you made actually enjoyable. Oh but wait, you'd have to stop being a faggot to attract women first. I laugh at your face little cunt.

Ya a small business selling gold on world of Warcraft doesn't count anymore but nice try. I have all those things and also do have my own actual business in the mortgage industry. I also live in California, which as shitty as it is still triples your whole country's GDP and its only a state. Ya good luck with your business dude. I'll be sure to add value to your country by taking a dump on your streets. You're people would probably welcome it with a crappy cerveza and a holiday.

>Still doesn't show actual flag
Yeah sure buddy, keep dreaming.
If you have a company you wouldn't be so butthurt for being called out on your bullshit.

You are here crying like a baby because nobody likes you in real life and have nobody to talk to.
Learn to be a man and then come to talk with the adults. Until then keep arguing with the manchildren and nerdy kids like you that play the games you talk about, little baby.

They aren't fashy enough to be real human beans

those "invaders" land were destroyed by white supremacy capitalism. see when you destroy and enslave countries wit your parasitic economic system. shit will come back and bite you in teh ass. white supremacy capitalsim is fucking ending and its glorious. whatever "damage" these refugees do to your countries is nothing compared to enslaving africans and bombing kids in the middle east

white people are the real invaders with their diseased capitalistic ideology

communism is rising and its greats. when we over throws the white power structure you will see the end of poverty and exploitation of black and bronw people

nah its cool bro theyre just like you. theyre going to help that economy bro

damn chill

Run white lady! There's a pack of feral niggers behind you.

Another user put it like this...the drive women feel to dress up pitbulls like people is the same drive to import these dangerous animals and pretend they're people too

WHAT ARE THEY DOING

I've always wondered where that economy excuse came from, how are a bunch of welfare mooching sand people gonna improve our economy?

Ya teach me out to be a real man says the guy who lives in a country where baby "tapas " is the diet and the median weight for the men is 110 lbs. Sure thing dude, I'm waiting for your teachings from a masculine bad ass like you. What time does a real man take his siesta again? Also is 8pm too late to go home after a 5 hour work day? I sincerely hope a truck of peace blesses your stupid ass excuse of a country soon again. Good riddance to you sir!

pffff yea okay, they tore down an old building. At least the white western world is getting over the religion bullshit and we can advance into the age of science and technology.

You know the saying... You can't move forward if you continue to live in the past.

Not now sven

>the age of science and technology
youtube.com/watch?v=sGTqmgFYYNI

Absolutely Jeb, we gotta make the leap
Praise God emperor Mao!

White women love refugees. A large influx of men increases the demand for women. Their white boyfriends start feeling jittery and buys her a five thousand dollar handbag.

Why is this a problem?

If the host population is weak and stupid enough to accept this, then they deserve to be wiped out.

Good riddance. Europe will be better off without krauts or frogs.

That's Israƫl, why you've chosen France you Anglo nigger ?

>supply creates demand
Literal Marxist tier logic
Just call it what it is, women being women

they are just scout boys travelling, nothing to worry about

You're so emotionally invested on this I'm starting to think a spaniard fucked your mom in front of you while you were here. Maybe he could've tought you how to be a man instead of emasculating you and making you a little bitch.

I can teach you how to be a decent human being and no lying Mr "I have a 9 hour job, no wait I actually have a company too".

Stupid nigger you are. Cry more about your stupidass life you virgin marginal kid.

The absolute state of switzerland. Good god!

>Israel
They are actually based, GTFO Pierre

I honestly love Spain but I'm a little pissy that you guys created Latin America

they just like to be handled by real men

A lot of black bulls

Hispanics have done the same thing to the USA. They have invaded and occupied. Now, I know how the Afghanis feel.

Disgusting.

This image so perfectly describes women. And why Hilary lost.

I don't care about the white race anymore, imma just go nuclear bunker mode and hope North Korea does us all a favor.

This is true. If the mass migration was 90% women instead of 90% men, it would be women championing to build the wall.

Are you ready to get your 70 IQ mind blown? Ok here it goes. My 9 hour job, is for my own company. Its ok, i know I just rocked your world kid, just take a seat and grab some water. Also you seem much more concerned about me and virginity more than getting an actual job and working for your country. I think your the one who's the virgin with all your insecure projection. Keep trying though buddy, 10/10 effort

> niggers and spics build roads and prevent kiddie fucking
> muslims have self awareness
wew

Without Spain, southamerica would be like Africa nowadays

add to your collection

You're not increasing the supply, you're increasing the demand you twat.

we're fucked

Led by an army of old power hungry and frustrated beyond-the-wall bitches.

>destroying a perfectly nice looking gothic chapel
this is riling me up something fierce

just why

Bump

>weak and stupid enough to accept this
if you speak or act out you go to jail. whats your actual recommendation for action here? are you retarded?

we dont have any direct democracy, our parties are all the same (and controlled by big business) and therefore our "choices" to change things within the democratic system are rather limited.

tell me, please, PRECISELY, what you want people to do about this, since you're clearly implying they could do something obvious about it, if only they werent dumb and weak

>Europe will be better off without krauts or frogs.
damn right

>EUROPE IS LOST
You mean the EU ;^)

#VoteLeave
#RefugessNotWelcome

>implying that swarthy bitch is white
lmao

Kill yourself you shitty ass troll

And they will replace it with a cuboid that somehow costs more and is inferior quality

Let me guess, france ?

>European Rivers.

Go back to bed. Immigrants will assimilate and do the jobs you wont.

uruuuuuuuuks