What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Open relationships)))

I don't know man you tell me

That you're going to get gassed.

You fuck cracka bitch and her whiteboi betabux provider pays for your baby.

whiteboi got cucked by superior african boldness, aggressiveness, and cock size, and he misses his white girl who he cannot let go of yet. Now he is MGTOW as he should be, enjoying a life of random Tinder encounters, beer, and video games.

That means, that women are tied to their first partner they have been emotional/sexual with.

your a nigger

You're Swedish you should know more than anyone.

Boy finds himself being dragged along by famous twitch streamer (lucio main btw) and feels like she is neglecting him over her """"career""""

youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY

You're all dumb. She's scared because he's a werewolf (look at the markings on his face) and the magic licorice that binds him is coming off, so she knows he's going to turn soon.
Context clues idiots.

this

It means that huwhite men and huwhite women are inextricably bound together by many forces, including common blood, common culture, common heritage, and mutual attraction and love, and that miscegenation is wrong because it violates those fundamental forces and creates widespread misery as a result.

Niggers steal stuff even in cartoon form.
They bare the mark of Cain and should not be bothered with. Murderous, lying, stealing savages.
Around blacks never relax

I think it has something to do with "strings attached" phrase but I can't rationalise how it works here.

Fuck elves

>common blood
Cousin fuckin wh*Te bois

That means W.i.t.c.h. is redpilled cartoon for white people

better than bestiality

It means the woman still has parts of the other guy inside her

It means deep inside the woman is disgusted at herself and wishes she would be with the white man, and secretly hopes to do so one day while also implying the white man is too weak to break the bond with a coalburner and will take her back whenever she wants

Thing is the principle places incest seem to occur are non-white nations, particularity black nations.

The irony here, assuming you're black which is unlikely, is that blacks criticize inbreeding in white communities are only doing that because white society itself does not approve of inbreeding and blacks have internalized this due to the inescapable features of white cultural hegemony.

In this sense blacks are reinforcing white supremacy and they don't even realize it, welcome to afro-pessimism.

Lmao at op, blacks can't even read pictures

dumbasses are fighting over a cunt

KILL ALL WOMEN ADN THE BETAS THAT SUPPORT THEM