How does feel knowing you cannot win the demographic war?

how does feel knowing you cannot win the demographic war?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are niggers in white countries?

I havent seen a single nigger in the last 3 years.

Those niggers will end up leaving their women, raising a generation of fucked up mixed babies. The white babies will be raised better, thus winning out in the end. That's the hope. But what can you really do? My wife and I have 3 white kids. We're doing our part

Jews

>I havent seen a single nigger in the last 3 years.

Check between your mom's legs.

We can win the demographic war if we exercise government power.

Why are euroniggers in America?

The wh*Teboi struggles pitifully against the BLAK man, knowing the conclusion of this genetic was is as inevitable as his pasty skin burning in the winter son.

KARA BOGA

Makes me feel like goosestepping. Largely not true though, immigration is the main problem.

How does it feel knowing you cannot build a country, only destroy ones someone else has built?
How does it feel being a pawn for a group of psychopathic kikes and satanists that import you as more easily controlled cattle while plundering your homelands?

hehehe, does every salty butthurt german has this picture saved on his comp?

i believe there are 3 pics of polish chicks fucking niggers every german has saved to make his butthurt sting less.

wont change the fact i havent seen a single nigger in the last 3 years.
now, can you shoot a pic outside your window, so we can count all the niggers? :D

Same reason why whites in Native countries. Nigga go back to europe

sage goes in all fields

Do you think you newfags could stop bumping smelly brown Turkish bait threads??

It's taken the kikes several generations of subversion and scheming and fuckery to bring us down to below replacement birth rates and we are about to reverse all that in a single generation. It wont take us long to undo the damage but you will always be worthless niggers. Best of luck going into the future. We will rely on hard work and ingenuity as always.

>i havent seen a single nigger in the last 3 years.

Check between your mom's legs.

makes me wonder.....
how come 90+% of white men consider black women to be fucking disgusting, while a vast majority of women find blacks to be "hot"?

i know women are illogical and generaly retarded, but come on, falling for niggers doesnt even make any sense.

>feel
what are you some sort of commie

thats the second "standard german butthurt pic".

now post the third one.

I really, really like this one.

This one?

Black guys are the least likely to get a date.

Good luck Poland. I fear you are one of the few sane nations left, not just due to y'all fighting the EU, but since y'all remember that the commies, and nazis were evil. Sadly people are so angered today, they go to the exterm left, or right to get their political ideology.

High testosterone women are probably on average less attractive. If we assume blacks (male and female) have higher testosterone it makes perfect sense.

>muh evil nazis
Won't do them much good when they are forced to take in all the rapefugees or lose EU gibs.

>while a vast majority of women find blacks to be "hot"?
>vast majority
Don't let the cuckposting get to your head.

>how does feel knowing you cannot win the demographic war?
>t. well poisoning kike shill
The white birth rate in America staged a near miraculous comeback and was the majority of live births in 2016, ending a decade long slide.

Page 8: cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” shows that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were white non-Hispanic. This amounts to 52 percent of the total.

The other 48 percent (1,886,545 births) is made up as follows:

Black: 558,338

American Indian of Alaska Native: 31,432

Asian: 254,636

Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 9,342

The Hispanic birth rate, the biggest driver of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years, has according to these figures fallen substantially:

Hispanic: 915,917

Keep deporting illegals, keep fighting for the immigration bans, keep adjusting our immigration policies, build the wall and everything will easily be reversible.

Goood day, JIDF.

That cropping

>y'all

95% of women in the US literally avoid shitskins like the plague they just can't openly say it or aren't fully aware they actually do it either.

He must be one of those new "Dutchmen".

British, Spaniards and French brought them here. In other words niggers brought other niggers.

It feels good knowing that I'm not a nigger, which can't be said for you.

Gypsies are worst than niggers.

Also nature decides what lives and who gets extinct. It's not the niggers fault that nature favor them.

Niggers are on the same level as dogs and horses for women. Just a fetish object for a few weird girls.

I haven't seen one for months. Feels good Pole bro

every pole is like 40% jewish top kek

>nature favors
Whites inflating their populations my 95% is nature?

Dominant proteins

europe always cared about quality not quantity.

how is that possible?
do you live on a boat?

>while a vast majority of women find blacks to be "hot"?
This is not true and the OkCupid study on response rate proves it.

(((OkCupid)))

No, even better. I live in Northern Ireland
98.7% white. And outside Belfast, where I live, it's about 99.9% white

Nice way to avoid the question, nigger. Shitskins being corrosive like acid isn't anything to be proud of either.

mmmmm, sounds comfy.

Got all of those on the left except broad lips and dimples, Anglo ftw

You can inflate your numbers however you want. At the end is as futile since you don't have a hive mind and people are going to keep mixing. So fuck yourself dude.

I'll be dead in less than 50 years
Once I'm dead it's finally all over
whatever happens then doesn't concern me anymore

Recent research has revealed 99.7% of white women have had sex with black man in the last 24 hours. I'm sorry to inform but it over white bois.

We're a lot poorer than the rest of the UK, it's cold af and we still occasionally shoot people in the legs if they misbehave but yeah, it's not bad

>gypsie
Unironically better than a faggot loving catalan meme flag crypto kike. And I fucking despise gypsies.

Weak bait son

>people are going to keep mixing
Yeah you keep hearing about those Madagascan/thai/irish mixes which are so common these days.

I just here to represent the facts so you white bois know where you stand in the natural order.

>it's another IR bait thread

>niggers fuck slutty white women who'd fuck anybody
>niggers think this means they prefer niggers

Too bad you should accept yourself.

What is even better is the worst white trash is better than the best nigger. ahahaha

>y'all
>Evil nazis
Fucking Jidf!

Uma delicia

Don't flatter yourself niglet the demographic shift is from Mexicans invading the country

>asian men prefer latino women
Anybody know why? It has me curious.

hahah fools how i pity retards like you.

That's some horrible nihilism, your only way out to freedom is to embrace the absurd.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Just one black man?

I don't know if I want to be jealous or pity.

I hate niggers but nihilism is arguably the worst thing for the human race there is.

At least Jews think care about the future. Their own future, sure, but still better than any nihilist.

Pretty good actually. 95% of the white women in the USA hate niggers. Roughly the same number of asian girls hate niggers too. That crap may have worked in Sweden, but it doesn't work in the USA. Women in this country at large will not allow the news to tell them they must fuck niggers and sand niggers. They have been trying for decades now, and you see where that has got them here. This country at large will never accept niggers and sand niggers, because they are simply subhumans. They don't belong here.

And the more the jews push the diversity agenda here, the more the white race prepares. The USA is losing the deomraphic war not due to niggers and sand niggers breeding with whites. We are losing it due to mexicans flooding into the country unchecked for the last 20 or more years. Your propaganda is meaningless here. All it does is drive the white race into what it knows how to do better than any people on the planet. WAR

There is honor in losing as long as you go down fighting. That way you can be beaten, but never truly defeated. Don't Americans shout "Remember the Alamo" !? Even and adversary like Geronimo is honored.

Every step I take is supported by a thousand ancestors and if I will go down, it will not be with a whimper.

So fuck nihilism, fuck self-pity, fuck defeatism.

Small sample sizes and flips?

LOL. You must not ever talk to white girls. Or else the ones in your country are some type of leper creature.

it must suck to be a black woman

I'm sorry I don't speak monkey

>none of those dads are going to stick around and raise the child

slavery duh they free them and let them run free in the country instead of send them back

Cash me ousside gril?

Another JIDF thread

shitskins are so bad at war, it will be a delight watching the race war live on stream. it's coming soon to europe, race relations can't just continue to get more and more hostile forever.

the war is fought in the bedroom. BBC are the wmd's

Dats right white bois when war breaks out us being up in your women will be your downfall and not something that can only happen in times of peace and extreme tolerance. In war white folk tolerance has been known to increase and soyboys and cucks have always risen to power during these times.

i know this thread is bait, you don't have to try that hard.

i'm just happy i'll get to see another ethnic cleansing of shitskins from europe in my lifetime. it will be so much fun!

>netherlands
>germany
not surprised

>tfw saw one less than 60 minutes ago

I've never seen one in my life.

Why would (((they))) post studies showing white women are unwilling to burn coal?
It's literally the opposite of what they are trying to do.

Gypsies aroynd the world are not like the gypsies we got here

Do you think you newfags could stop bumping smelly brown Turkish bait threads?????

Why would 23 and me put out the results saying niggers in america have 25% ydna from europeans?

She isn't a real polish woman. Only stupid kikes leave their countries for money. Real Poles are still in Poland. Try harder you german cuck.

(((polish artists))) yeah sure buddy

all i will say, is that these people will not enjoy th day of the rope

white race never needed to be majority do dominate the planet. Our force is not the number.

It is actually the Jews who don't need tp be majority to dominate the planet.

Lots of your countrymen here too

Only thing, nature doesn't favor them. You take the benevolence and advancements of wypipo out of the equation and every nigger on the planet would have perished centuries ago.