It wasn't meant to be this way

>Excited for an anime about government workers
What is wrong with you?

I work as a public servant and was excited to see something about my job

Don't mess with me!

>Excited for an anime about government workers

Hanamori is best boy.

>It's CG shit.
Why is some of this CG while other parts are traditionally animated? It's very jarring.

You think he'll ever smile like this in the actual show?

>government workers
Even the synopsis tells you it's an alien first contact show.

You can see him smile slightly in the ep3 preview.

I want his heeled flip-flips.

>fujoshit
Can you really say zaShunina is male? He seemed to have created a physical form after reading genetic information from Shindou. As an alien, it's likely he has zero concept of gender.

Unless we're talking about Hanamori, in which case, yeah, it's fujoshit.

not ever

he is probably genderless from the birth scene

It's a show about communication. What's a better way to communicate than sex?

>make a show about interdimensional, transcendant being
>try to make him appear alien by having him speak and behave in a "non-human" or "robotic" way
>still no different than average gook

Ideally, all of the human characters would have been animated traditionally, with just zaShunina as the only CG character to emphasize his otherworldliness.

Why is everyone wearing red eyeliner?

Shindou will teach him the language of love.

He looks more male than female, but since his human body is just an artificial shell, it obviously doesn't tell us much. His speech is also completely gender-neutral.

>Shindo and Hanamori are always straddling and touching each other/pulling off each other's clothes
/wewantthefujoaudiencebutwon'tgetit/-core

>his human body is just an artificial shell
Does that mean zaShunina's real self is the giant cube, with the human avatar just an interface?

No, his real self is the huge floating ball of what the fuckery that floated down initially. Kado (the cube) is probably his companion or vehicle or something else.

>the huge floating ball of what the fuckery that floated down initially.
That was the cube.

He refers to Kado as a separate thing, so probably not.

Between Boruto, GBF, and generic moeshit, KADO really deserves more attention.

Why is it always the fantastic shit that gets overlooked? First Hyouge Mono, then Nobunaga Concerto, then Rakugo, now this.

Because faggots are going to dismiss this show as fujoshit

If government work is anything like Servant × Service I would never want any other job.

Because most Sup Forumsnons get scared when males interact with each other and there isn't enough fanservice or Moe for them.

To be fair, he intentionally copied Shindo and others' physical appearance in order to communicate. He's already alien and scary enough; nobody would trust him if he showed up looking like Cthulhu.

It would be different if zaShunina were a cute girl, wouldn't it?

Would be aoty if alien was kuudere moe girl

First episode (00) made me think of Shitamachi rocket with a hint of Hanzawa Naoki. I would have enjoyed an anime in that style.

Maybe according to Sup Forums.

He already looks rather androgynous. Logically, he had no reason to choose a non-neutral physical form.