What do you think of race realism and what are some good books on it?

What do you think of race realism and what are some good books on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threads that begin with Twitter screenshots should be banned.

Is that the dude that poured hot oil on his minipeen?

Bad and there are no good books written on it. The dream of being able to create a small number of well defined taxons for the human race has been dead since Lewontin. The human species can’t be divided into 3-6 major divisions which meanfully correspond to features which we commonly understand as “race”.

Can you stop. This is a literature board, stop posting explicitly Sup Forums topics via twitter quotes, have some respect for your hosts. /his/ has already been ruined by this, just go there

You'll never be as cool as this guy.

I can't not think of his minipeen. He can act as edgy as he wants but he'll still be a dicklet, lmao

>Threads that begin with Twitter screenshots should be banned.
>posts twitter-tier .gif

Godamn I've got a dicklet but I just looked that up and it is something else, no wonder he's so angry all the time what a curse

Ain't it great? There's really no way for him to recover from it

Didn't he kidnap and rape some severely autistic girl who had the intelligence level of a child? Like he convinced her to run away from her parents house and live with him or something crazy.

>giant hole in the bible
He deserves every ounce of misfortune he has attained

Yes, well, we can't all be masters of the reaction image.

There is no doubt of genetic variety in humanity, however that has no bearing on being able to group it into meaningful, convenient, and reaffirming groups. You won't be able to tell who's in what group without genetic analysis of an individual. And said groups will be more like a hundred different gradients stretching across the world, rather than anything useful (in terms of what "races" are used for: tribalism, identity, etc).

Most biologists reject race realism because they subscribe to the current front-runner model for genotypic species classification. This model essentially attempts to classify species not based on arbitrary cherry-picked traits, but rather by total genetic deviation within/between populations- that is to say if two populations have a larger ratio of genetic variation between them than the genetic variation among the individual populations, they can be said to belong to different categories, with the larger the discrepancy leading to further categorization (subspecies vs species, regional classifications, etc.).

When this has been done time and time again by many organizations separately, and the genomes of many populations of humans have been sequenced and compared, it gets tiring to repeat the same results. The genetic variation among populations for humans is statistically no less than between populations, and is actually (but not by a statistically significant margin) greater within the population- meaning on average, the difference (in total base pairs of DNA) between two white people who aren't related will be the same or greater than the difference between a white and black person.

That's not to say there aren't certain genes that are specific to populations of course, just that if you were to say, make a map that represented origin of "races" based on purely % difference in genome, you wouldn't get any coherent groupings that match up with how we classify race. It might be possible to then create a new classification, but it would not at all be based on skin color, and maybe not even have many large phenotypic markers to be able to easily classify, since most of the genes are deeper than skin-deep.

So, the conclusion biologists have come to is race is real, but it's not a biological concept- it's a social one.

This is not lit.
I'm suprised mr dicklet is writing about it though, after the whole kraut thing is seems like most "skeptics" have been ceding a massive amount of ground on it.

What is the kraut thing?

While race realist's biological hierarchy is demonstrably correct, anyone with the slightest sense understands two basic societal principles: A) that statistical information cannot be used to objectively appraise any individual and that B) if you begin to compromise issues of ethical principal, you are opening the door for the same to be done to you in the future (to say nothing of any higher consequences).

As such, on the basis of practicality alone any sizable population that wishes to govern itself democratically must align itself along axioms of principled ethics first, and ennable its citizens to voluntarily advance themselves until they are able to maintain these principles themselves. Its quite telling that, of all the ethnic groups in America, it is those with the greatest cultural values placed on education and personal motivation for success, that have succeeded the most while those groups that have historically been denied, or culturally denied themselves access to education have fared the poorest. The argument also stands that these ill-faring groups have suffered the most from the imbalance of education opportunities, which while true is made impossible to rectify thanks to the political interests of many within the same groups. Education reform does not seem to be on the agenda anytime soon, so if the population wishes to see it happen then great numbers of people from these less-benefited groups are going to have to haul themselves up out of their own cultural and political status quo.

>Absurdist Nihilist Transhumanist Misanthrope Edgelord

Left leaning political commentary Youtuber KrautnTea whined on Twitter to get some alt right youtuber girl fired from her Ukip writing affiliate, got called out for hypocrisy concerning his stance on deplatforming hate speech, and had a multi-month mental breakdown in which he organized a Discord full of youtube 'scientists' to autistically and largely incorrectly attack right-wing views including race realism.

Then one of the members of that Discord set up a speaking event for youtube political analysts, scammed a shitload of money out of donators and then crashed the event by pushing all the panelists into leaving, an event that Kraut was also implicated in though by then he had deleted himself from the internet.

It's fucking hilarious
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

Kraut and tea was a standard youtube "skeptic" who decided to take on the alt right, put out a few bad videos, organised a discord full of scientists and other youtube personalities to more effectively argue against them, made some more shitty videos and then it came out that they were compiling dox on prominent alt righters and race realists on the discord so he deleted fucking everything and left the internet saying that he had "turned into a monster."

Increasingly irrelevant, as even only a minority of 'whites' will be capable to perform the code monkey labor that we are told is the future of work. Chinese people and indians are better prepared for it, hell, you could even go as far as saying only minority neurotype spergs are an optimum fit for such a thing. 21st century Capitalism is a people management system, the heroic age of man is long past, the state has become nothing more than one huge meat packaging plant, it's just a question of keeping consumers happy and maintaining the convenient illusion of linear progress to keep the little piggies happy and motivated while the Landian algorithm-tentacles move in and absorb you into the AI hivemind. Race science is making a big time comeback thanks to such algorithms, even though we don't call it race science anymore. Whatever you do, you are gonna be ground into mush, there's nothing you can do about it except smash electronic appliances. Muh race realism nerds don't even understand post ford capitalism, they don't understand man is to be totally reproggrammed by capital.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

This post is bullshit.

Race realism is taboo under our current jewish order because it completely destroys the equality doctrine that has become the new religion of the west. People evolved over thousands of years under different circumstances and in different environments and under different social orders, and this has produced people with different aptitudes. Common sense. However, our jewish overlords want to pretend this isn't true and think they can force a bunch of brown people into our countries and attack us if we point out how they're different than us.

> the Bell Curve (and other Murray texts)
> 10,000 Year Explosion
> Steve Sailer

Are good places to start.

fpbp

And that Kraut guy was a jew for the record.

No he wasn't.

how small is it?
t. Asian

Thank you for explaining what everyone coming to this thread thinking they have any meaningfully educated thoughts should have already known or figured.

Google it, it's tiny.

It's a legit micropenis. I don't think he's even capable of having sex with a girl.

I unironically believe in it but the majority of the people who agree with me are literal mental retards.

All .gifs are twitter. Simpson’s screens are /lit/

Behead All Satans
Cinderella's Concrete Shoes
Pandemonium of The Sun
On Women
Der Hexenhammer
On the jews and their lies
Green Eggs and Ham
Ulysses

B
U
M
P
I'LL BUMP THIS THREAD WITH A MEME
I LOVE THIS THREAD
YES I DO
I LOVE THIS THREAD
SO FUCK YOU
GOOOOOO OP!

I've read he's admitted to being part jewish.

it's amazing how much bullshit you can write

And yet you can't refute it.

That's JF "It's called luv you edeeot" Gariepy

>people still cite Lewontin as a legitimate refutation
o i am laffin

i think its real obviously (like , just use your eyes bro!!!) but i can understand sorta why lit thinks its banal, but their denial is nonetheless still annoying and they seem to ignore the racial issues plaguing America especially

not while I'm phoneposting

but on your own you can look up "racial self identification genetic clusters" to start

>all labradors and pitbulls are the same and should be treated the same

>literally 0 arguments
As expected of scientifically illiterate Sup Forumstards

I dont come from Sup Forums. Not everybody you disagree with is some Sup Forums bogeyman.

>I dont come from Sup Forums
And I'm the reincarnation of Giuseppe Mazzini

Your post was wrong and shitty, most people just don't care to tussle with someone that far off.

You sound like a mentally insane person who thinks he is constantly being gang stalker. Get help.

>1606 words
Damn, that's like longer than a Proust novel.

Banana man himself.

Wew lad

>your source is shit but I won't bother telling you why
>you're wrong but I won't sat how
wew
>your post is bullshit but I can't mount a counter argument

This is too low effort.
This has sort of been addressed. These genetic clusters capture less than 10% of the genetic variation. The rest is between individuals.

>Still no arguments
Nice
Nice projection

I agree with the notion of race as a social construct, but I don't think that actually means much when it comes to dealing with how society should be organized.

I have a real human skull on my bookshelf tho

To play with the idea, let's assume that the race realists are correct. Intelligence, aggresivity, social behaviors and so on are largely influenced by one's genetics. Different ethnicities have different mental conditions from birth, and that's that.
Where do you even go from there? Separate the races? Institute apartheid? Divide the world into ethnostates? Genocide?

Lewontin's Fallacy

Race is clustered genetic distribution www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com

>dude race isnt realy bro just toke up and dont listen to poltards theyre all toxic white males

why cant niggers just act like humans?

>Where do you even go from there? Separate the races? Institute apartheid? Divide the world into ethnostates? Genocide?
SI SI SI SI SI SI
SI SI SI SI SI SI
SI SI SI SI SI SI
SI SI SI SI SI SI
SI SI SI SI SI SI
SI SI SI SI SI SI

you breed out the inferior kill all the men impregnate the women till they are no more.

>sarcasm in a post

real talk though health classes used to teach the differences between the races. in fact you can identity ethnicity by skull shape.

>Separate the races?
Yes.
>Divide the world into ethnostates?
It already is. Jewish mass immigration policies in the west are relatively recent and non-whites can go back to where they came from.

You don't understand population genetics. Do you think there is 0 phylogeographic signal in the genome?

>You won't be able to tell who's in what group without genetic analysis of an individual
people took this post seriously

Jej, did you expect to get any kind of reasonable response on a Byzantine Virginity Fresco Forum? Do you expect anyone here is not an illiterate permavirgin permabutthurt unemployed dweeb who failed at absolutely everything in his life and vents his frustration on women, jews, muslims, blacks, etc. by adopting a troll-like internet persona that he can't back IRL or anywhere else other than his safespaces? Do you actually think anyone here othet than autism cosplayers has a healthy outlook on life or society? Nigga, these are the kinds of people that only have a beef with ISIS because they're brown and they don't wanna LARP as brown people because they're brown themselves. Do you actually expect these "people" to have an ideology or to follow some set of principles? They're just contrarian machines and their only purpose is to le trigger le libtards. 10 years ago they all had fedoras and were staunch atheists, now they're all LARPing as Christians, not as a statement of faith but as a statement of "ARE YOU TRIGGERED SJWs?".

Stop writing well thought posts and just call them permavirgin losers. They'll call you a cuck either way but at least you're using words they understand.

based comrade

This but unironically

Fuck off back to /sci/

Spooky thread

>BANANA

Which jewish board has posters this jewish?