How do we solve the Amerimutt problem?

How do we solve the Amerimutt problem?

Good luck Nigel, me and my homies are here to stay

95% of people who come to Sup Forums are white and Asian males. But POL is at least 90% white males and the Amerimutt meme is just a myth. We aren’t fat or Hispanic or mixed race. We’re just like you, white, only we’re not a single European ethnicity

sure buddy

I'm here to express my individuality by looking exactly like everyone I know.

what do we do about the eternal (((anglo))) ?

By having higher white birthrates than niggers. And it happening right now.
How will Europoors ever fucking recover?

I feel sorry for them. In a way it isn't their fault but on the other hand... The orc menace must be stopped.

I don't know, but something definitely must be done...and SOON!

Are Brits even h-human, desu?

Genocide is the only answer

I laugh every time an american attacks their homeland Europe, only a mutt non-white would attack Europe.

Great minds think a like. Give me another answer and I will listen. No one can because deep down they know it is the only way forward.

Racist!

Sup Forums belives americans are white?

Yea if someone on here is attacking europe under an American flag you can be 100% sure it's a shitskin.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

THIS

unlike the rest of the world we have been dealing with minorities for quite some time and have grown exceedingly good at it where do you think burn the coal pay the toll comes from, watch any cartoon from the 1900's, racist as fuck, I love my countrymen

saw Coco and pretty much all old bitches looked like El Goblino. Mexican DNA really destroys people

HE SAID IT. THE UTTER MUTTMAN

STOP MUTTPOSTING

I am argentininan and therefore white.

you know the amerimutts are at a lost when they steal the 56% meme and
refactor it to european countries. hilarious.

America started as a Europe hate country you mongoloid. Or do I have to remind you of the Delaware River.

amerimutt is a lefy pol forced meme. quit sharing it dumbasses

What's really funny is that they know the meme, and they keep doing it anyway. I mean, there's stupidity and then there's this. Is it mass madness?

"Sure it is, buddy." "You are totally white, no non-white in your ancestry at all."

>I don't like it, therefore it's forced
You am*riMutts truly are pathetic.

how can you even ask that? it's obvious they are not

I hope these gentlemen all win their battle against cancer :3

We somehow convince snaggle toothed Brits to obsess about something else instead.
Yea I know fat chance.

Sad, many such cases.

You want to go there, Mutt?

Does anyone know if these are actors? They look really lightskinned for illegals.