LONG LIVE TRUMP! LONG LIVE GREATER ISRAEL!

Hello, dear Sup Forums brothers and sisters. Even though we are not all jews, we are all united under one goal: to create a better world for our peoples.
Yes, indeed. It is with great joy that I must recognize that Donald J. Trump is the president that will help achieve our collective goal. With his help, we will defeat all those who hate our freedoms and are jealous of our accomplishments. Trump will assist in building Greater Israel. This wouldn't be possible without the american people, as with their unwavering faith and loyalty to god they will always aid their greatest ally. We always knew that being the chosen people wouldn't be an easy task. There were so many persecutions. But, now the kingdom of heaven draws near.
Trump was put in power by god himself, to achieve his greatest goal. Can you imagine how beautiful this world will be, when our combined powers are able to build Greater Israel and eliminate all terrorism in the world? This is the true purpose of the chosen people of god: to lead all the children of god into a new age of freedom and prosperity to all. I cannot describe how greateful I am for the presidency of Donald Trump. Thank you, european friends. I always knew we could count on you, in this time of need. Don't trust the fake news media or the shills who keep telling you that Trump is just another puppet. Those are all ISIS sympathizers and terrorists. Even the ones who call themselves "alt-right" but speak ill of the jews, have probably been radicalized into hating america's biggest ally.
We will keep parying for Trump's presidency, from all over the world, because we know that he will bring great triumph to us all. Rejoice, my friends! It begins with Trump, it ends with god's kingdom on earth. Long live Trump! Long live America! Long live the Jewish State of Israel!
May the construction of Greater Israel happen swiftly and successfully, with the aid of Trump, americans and european people. L'chayim!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/08/a-cruel-harvest-of-the-poor-israeli-allegedly-behind-human-organ-black-market-arrested-in-cyprus/?utm_term=.f1d3a4c5eba2
instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en
colossill.com/busted-ny-rabbi-is-arrested-for-trafficking-black-organs-to-israel-im-a-matchmaker-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I do like the image of an African dominated Israel.

I was sucking kike cock all day in the hope I would come close to reaching the world record set by my hero Donald Trump. I didn't come close but I did the best I could!

Trump even helped release Sholom Rubashkin. Even though I do not know if the accusations made against hi were legitimate or not, I am happy that Trump will not hesitate to defend one of us. He is our ally and our president, indeed.

I TOLD YOU /ptg/ IS HASBARA

Now this is some quality shitposting

what is hasbara, american friend? anyway, we are going to win win win this in the end.

You know damn well what it is.

Such brainfart

don't you mean hezbollah? Yes, I know there are many hezbollah people using the internet to spread hatred against jewish people. We need to keep our guard up. But don't worry, soon new control features and internet 2.0 will prevent those terrorists from spreading their anti-semitism.

Tell me about the Oded Yinon Plan.

Now Israel is a country that needs more Akbar diversity, can't have ethnostates.

your anti-semitism is showing.

No, Jewish people are tolerant and what a better way to show your tolerance than accept those poor refugees

Then again, Jewish people are dying out in Israel as we speak. You reap what you sow, I guess

Can the mods ban this jewish queer?

mods should ban anti-semitic terrorists like you, little nazi cuck.

Kikes caught harvesting organs

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/08/a-cruel-harvest-of-the-poor-israeli-allegedly-behind-human-organ-black-market-arrested-in-cyprus/?utm_term=.f1d3a4c5eba2

Oy vey!

>hotisraeliarmygirls

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en

Please delete this now. Just because one jewish man commits a crime, the blame doesn't have to fall on all of us. Most jews are good people (and you will see that when Greater Israel is finally built and we have heaven on earth).

Fucking normalfags stealing our ugandan memes forsenSWA

Brooklyn rabbi arrested for organ harvesting ring! Kidnapped gentiles, pulled gun on them, demanded kidneys!

colossill.com/busted-ny-rabbi-is-arrested-for-trafficking-black-organs-to-israel-im-a-matchmaker-video/
Oy vey what a coincidence!

Yeah, it's the plan to build heaven on earth. Greater Israel is only a part of it. in the fight against terrorism, some people may be relocated to some other countries, including europe. But it will be necessary. you will accept it, because it is god's plan. America has been of great aid in the Iraq war, which was one of great strategic importance for the jewish people. In the future, there's a lot of work to be done. Trump will lead us to victory!

You have to be gassed

Your president doesn't think so. Thank you for voting, by the way, cuck. hehehehe

The best redpill

Anglin/Nehlen 2020