Laci Green calls out Ben Shapiro for bringing up the situation in Iran

Laci Green calls out Ben for bringing up the fact that the Hollywood hacks won’t say anything about the situation in Iran.

Laci Green is stating that Ben is using Iran “as a political token to dismiss women’s issues in the US. Gross.” Boogie2988 follows up with a (((((like))))) on her tweet.

>Ben Shapiro BTFO ETERNALLY

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8IR7WsKGrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jew israeli citizen calling for war in the middle east

IMAJUN MAH SHUCK

how are you GG faggots still talking about feminism and ecelebs.

2/3

I hate everyone in your post

(((Shaphiro))) rooting for another middle-eastern civil war... I'm shocked.

3/3

another e-celeb shitstorm drama that means absolutely nothing.

sage

>he's a rat
oy vey ban this antisemitic jewess

Now fuck off with your eceleb gossip

>Women's issues in the US
Like what? Their Starbucks being cold?

>y-yes, laci I agree with you! p-please touch my penis!

>gross
I hate tumblr talk

Ben Shapiro said nothing about protests in Iran ... stupid bitch

Note the fact that Laci calls Ben a rat, which is a term the nazis used to describe Jews when they were hiding in France, Germany, etc.

News update: Laci's dried up tits are still not producing milk.

News at 3011.

>rat
OY VEY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH

Another Jewish "slapfight" that distracts alternative media from iran's repression by turning the attention to the Jewish slapfight. This is like dividing by zero but actually getting an answer.

You can't make this shit up.

>he's a rat
Did she just name the jew?
Also sage for shitty eceleb thread

4/3

>my family is (((((((Iranian))))))))

Ben doesn't give a shit about women in Iran he just wants another middle eastern country taken out for our greatest ally

5/3*

>6/3

What a nauseating argument

7/3

Sand feminism, feminism, same shit different asshole

>boogie liked this

He's eternally cucked isn't he

Iranian demonstrations are mostly about shitty economy. More so than any political issues like personal liberties or corrupt administration. Cheap oil is starting to hurt Iran as well.

>7 out of 3

this stupid bitch is attacking him because talking about something else is whataboutery. Literally can not handle someone talking about something else, and thinks the mere mentioning is rat-like behavior. she learned NOTHING.

Isnt she an heroin addict

Is this the girl with the nice rack? No way I'm going to fight in the mid east before motorboating those. Sorry jews but you had a good run with your meme country and now it all going to be ran by Iran. I hear that by mid east standards they are only mildly psychotic. Best of luck.

Ben should be worried about blasphemy in Jerusalem, not what happens in Hollywood, where (((they))) already play a huge role.

>a kike, a feminist, and a turbo numale get into an argument about which female empowerment issue is most important in [present year]
It's all nose-- I mean noise. Put the Jew in their place and all of these stupid arguments about victim blaming and 'muh oppression' begin to fade.

yeah i always found the whole bringing up women in the middle east to put down feminists in western nations to be a pretty dumb right wing tactic.

I really wish you lads had a sister or a gf so you could actually begin to understand these issues rather than being crybaby incels

some of these ecelebs want to only fit in and not rock the boat, Boogie is like that, he's not actually a man, he's Betamax. That's why Anita fucked him like the fat bitch boy he is, he gets anxiety and anxious over stupid shit (while opening his free lootcrate(tm) every month). He just doesn't want to rock the boat, while being a male feminist (cringe) and collecting jewtube shekles.

That kike is so fucking obvious when he's shilling against Iran, why don't people shut him up?

He will die a natural death before we turn 50.

twitter is cancer and so is OP

>Laci Green is stating that Ben is using Iran “as a political token to dismiss women’s issues in the US.
That's wrong. He criticizes iran to forward the interests of israel, that's literally the reason he ever does anything.

>7 out of 3

>6/3
>5/3
>4/3

But if Laci doesn't make his comment about herself and her activist projects, then how will she make it about herself and her activism?

>he's a rat

The fact that you even care about a ginormous lardass who'se entire career surrounds his endless battle with the layers of fat that surround him and his quaint ability to go off on teary soliloquys about them only proves that you yourself are somewhat cucked.

I approve of this quirky way of iterating the posts.

This.
She correctly note that Ben's "humanist" views are self-serving, but completely miss the actual reason why.

I never thought the day would come when I would be supporting Laci Green and booing Ben Shapiro. And ironically, the reason for it is that I moved further to the right, of all things.

He would have been eternaly btfo is she would have answered like that:
Fuvk off kike! Hail Iran! Hail Hitler!
But lets be honest. What we are witnessing is two subversive and sneaky JEWS pretending to fight by in reality promote both social degeneracy AND war on the last bastions of freedom

I have both. Explain to me why i should feel sorry for roasties who exchange pussy for a job and then cry sexual harassment afterwards.
But wait, you're a dumb cunt so you can't explain anything.

>Ben's "humanist" views are self-serving
>feminists who only care about their own first world problems aren't self-serving
If i had one bullet i would shoot the first and beat the second to death with a gun.

hey look guys i'm nazi lol

>Part jew part persian whore goes after Greater Israel turbokike
Who cares, jesus christ things have fallen apart around here.

What a retard.

>women’s issues in the US.
Such as...?

yeah, its funny. ben should have said something about women's rights in (((Saudi Arabia))), but no, it's Iran because it would be rude to backstab your based ally.

wow Laci Green is a Nazi she called a jew a rat just like Hitler did

>gross

>Feminists: It's about rights!
>Okay what about the Middle East?
>"Ur just using as a political token to dismiss women’s issues in the US. Gross.”

Doesn't make the token any less valid.

>my family is iranian
LOL stfu you lying whore

I've NEVER watched the Globes r the Oscars, does that make me a retard?

>What about rohinga? Yemen? Syria?

Ever notice that only the Left complains about "What about-ism"?

You can talk about all those issues at once, yet Laci complains that an entire night should only be about a bunch of whores complaining that they sacrificed their self worth for fame.

>fucking your way up the food chain is sexual violence
ha ha ha sure

Nah, I haven't watched in years.
It's about validation and living through the people you idolize, but if you don't idolize anyone there then it's not interesting.
I used to watch when I was doing VFX but stopped and left after they silenced Rhythm in Hues the moment they brought up the struggles of VFX instead of the continuing the masquerade.

Let this thread be the penultimate devider of who is better at pilpul - women or jews.

decider*
I'm all thumbs today.

You have a kike and a cunt, both of which need to die.
The Iran deal is nothing more than a typical color revolution that the Jews are constantly using to unsettle the middle east.

Here is some great info from my new favorite eceleb Squating Slav:
youtube.com/watch?v=F8IR7WsKGrk

Oh and Squating Slav calls out Jews all the time and makes no bones about it, he is awesome. Sup Forums should love this guy.

>yeah, its funny. ben should have said something about women's rights in (((Saudi Arabia))), but no, it's Iran because it would be rude to backstab your based ally.
Yea, about that. Wonder why...

>penultimate devider
What a fucking wreck.

I don't care about the Golden Globes

I don't care about Ben Shapiro

I don't care about Laci Green

I care a little bit about Iran because there are a bunch of murderous Muslims there and they need to stay put.

>Ben Shapiro said nothing about protests in Iran ... stupid bitch
Sure he did, he's advocating for regime overthrow to protect his dual-citizenship Israeli home from 'muh nuclear program' that's been overhyped by Jewish media (96% owned) in the US for 3 decades.

ITT: arguing with women

how long til shapiro or one of his cronies write an "article" detailing how Conservative Intellectual Ben Shapiro EVISCERATES Leftist Feminazi in BRUTAL TWITTER BEATDOWN

Voltaire based as fuck but in current year how many more trillions on top of the billions America gives them directly every year will be wasted on mid east wars to destabilize their competitors? Surely a time comes when enough is enough. Surely.

>implying that HuffPo or some other lefty publication won't do the same exact thing with Lacy
Welcome to the world of subjective BTFOing

>he's a rat
OY VEY

it is a true hell

Just let him do his thing and allow the purveyors of your superior ideology to win over the public.

Why the fuck would the retards in hollywood talk about Iran? The Ayatollah wasn't making them suck his cock as a pre-requisite for roles. Ben Shapiro is such a little faggot, why hasn't anyone put him in a rhetorical trashcan for his Zionism yet?
>because he only "debates" retards

Makes you smarter than 90% of people and all women

honorary

Lol

Jesus christ, this is peak neocohen right here.
Why doesn't Little Benji just fuck off to Israel already? Why has no one asked him this?

>Sup Forums says jews want to take their guns
>This jew who is a full on zionist has multiple debates defending gun ownership to the death
You know i think you are wrong about this one kike at least.

Award Jews giving movie Jews awards for their movies.
>just Jews holding their achievements above the rest of us like usual.
>they do this yearly, several times.

W--w-w-w why isn't everything about bombing i-i--i-ran?

t. 5ft rich boy jew kike

I suspect Ray Gun has something to do with this.

Laci Green and Ben Shapiro are both horrible and you shouldn't listen to either of them about much of anything.

>"yup!"

fucking soyboys

Hey! Alot of women chose to sleep with powerful executives to further their careers! Have some respect!

>those fucking posts itt

>muh iran

holy shit, since when Sup Forums is against any happening in the world? let's hope iran gets attacked.

She's a mix, mormon and Iranian.
So basically less than shit

>Shapiro cares about repression in Iran

Literally wvery nomination for a handmaidens tale that is not related to the fact that handmaidens tale is literally what has been haplenong in Iran since the 70s is a failure in womens rights. Their weak attempts to compare the situations to US womens problems fall flat when you realize that the events in the book which the TV show are based off literally describe the exact steps of the Iranian revolution as if they took place in the US, from how the coup occured to how they name the slaves.

>he doesn't know what controlled opposition is
Fuck off kike

she's right though

the idea that the Iranian protests are about identity politics is deep state bullshit so retard westerners will support regime change there, since the truth is the protests are against their government wasting money that should be going to the people on funding violent organisations abroad, which hits a bit too close to home for literally every interested party

>>my family is iranian
trigger warning
>LOL stfu you lying whore

Oh have I just stumbled upon some new +10,000 mastu bate.

>trying this hard at white knighting

Since when is this blonde haired green eyed bitch iranian? She is more Jewish than anything

>rat

She's awakening