Only countries that can be openly racist in public towards niggers can post in this thread

бeз чepнилки в мoя гpaд бpaт

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241972/Brazilian-footballer-racially-abused-Serbia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L9AjIDGenSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go to work at the airport
>see a pinned poster on the office wall with all kinds of gibberish from colegues
> "around blacks never relax"
> "see a nigger pull the trigger"
> in bold letters

mfw noone gives a shit

>dark as night students walk past a swastika
>mfw

hello

I think I can post in this thread

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241972/Brazilian-footballer-racially-abused-Serbia.html

Ok

Sup niggas.

pic related is the most famous ice cream in Germany

XD

>бpaт
Pyce?

ot koga brat e samo v Ruse?

Poland reporting in.

здpaвeйтe

They use it more frequently.
We can pretty much advocate for genocide and still maintain a polite conversation by Balkan standards.

uszanowanko

I live in Pleven OP, because of the Med uni here i get to 'enjoy' blacks chinks, poos and women with hijabs. Worst thing is people dont even stare at them like they did 10 years ago , sadly (((western))) values are coming to us

Do albanians count as niggers?

Yes

They are muslims so yes, they do.

get out

Hello.

I wish I could post here

You all belong to me, and you're all under arrest for hate speech, you have 10 seconds to comply.

Pacизaм нe e кyл, oкeј?

kys nigger

Is there ANY hope for France?

Nice try Ahmed

I can be openly racist. Flag related.

>tfw not in the EU
Up yours nigger

no.

I doubt it mate

My only hope is that when Germany finally goes to hell, people here and elsewhere in Europe will realize they have to react or die

Have no fear,son.V4 will create a new crusade with a real pope and conquer you back.

Kek we have the same candy here

fuck off kike, you have no authority in the civilised part of Europe

გამარჯობა მეგობრებო!

May a abo hating cunt join?

You are most welcome in this thread

literally my desktop on my work computer right now. feels good.

Welcome!Have a nigger kiss!

>цcкa
>цeнтpaлeн cпopтeн клyб нa apмиятa
>чepвeнa пeтoлъчкa нa eмблeмaтa
>cъздaдeн пpeз 1948 oт кoмyниcтитe
>cвacтикa

Wait what the fuck.
I posted and it says I'm in France?!
I'm in Israel, and I'm really fucking confused.

France annexed Israel, didn't you watch the news?

post proof

My fellow frenchman !

>cops
beat niggers and shitskin for fun

Greetings from Macedonia

Ultras are the dumbest people in the country.

they really are

lmao, do you have the coordinates?

In Flanders we can still dress up as Black Pete, while in Holland Black Pete was banned because of muh colonialism. I guess it's something

>implying we fall before you

Didn't you lot kill like a gorillion Africans?

Greetings neighbor

>implying it matters who's first

The one who falls first will wake the others up so they then won't fall at all.

>expecting football hooligans to know what abbreviations mean
>expecting football hooligans to have any knowledge of history

Wishful thinking.You dont just wake up after swallowing a cyanide pill.

i just listened to my mother asking my granddad why gypsies are socioeconomically disadvantaged and what they could do to fix this, they concluded that the government was to blame
my mom was on a comity about our higher education law and is a professor
my question is should i kill her or myself?

I sometimes feel embarrassed when my mom says some racist shit and the I realize that everyone else in the room thinks just like her, I need to leave this shit hole fast, fucking antiquated boring shitty people, I fucking love my mom, but fuck everyone else.

Numbers range between 2 million and 11 million.
Radical leftists already called to remove Leopold II's statues around the country but he did so much for our country and constructed so many nice buildings

And didn't Leopold do it under the guise of a humanitarian mission?

defeatists get the bullet too

what a disgusting looking mongrel
white skin and negro lips

Everybody in Germany knows, that Frankfurt is a shithole though.

Did your car got burnt this new year?
I heard almost 1k went up in flames this time, and the government called it a success

t.apмaнди

Murder-suicide

belgiums are based

Mexicans hate niggers by nature, even if a mexican is slightly darker than the rest we call them 'negro'

what's worse is that it was christmas and i love my grandparents but i can't stand my fucking close family
at least my dad's side isn't full of cuckolds

>0/10 would not bang
This post reminded me of this good old meme.

he looks like a slav
i've waited for ages for that gif to be posted to use this pepe btw

you legitimately have to be an ugly fatass with acne to consider fucking that ugly mongrel
jesus get some standards

World record biggest benis is still white dude

We used to be. Flemish are still reasonably right wing but definetely not on an Eastern Yuro level.

This country is doomed though. Just look at the migrant birth rates

lmao what a fag, your mom is more of a man than you are for not hiding from the truth

Why is eastern europe so much better than the rest of the continent? ffs, it's just not fair at this point.

>We used to be
this is the motto of every european country
burgers included
sad

youtube.com/watch?v=L9AjIDGenSg

Bulgarian whore dates a nigger

mfw look at the comments

Migrant birth rates don't matter, because they are awful at warfare. We can just remove them by force once it gets out of hand.

Impossible user,we have the same hopes fro Belgium, England, sweden,germany and france yet it seems we are fucked regardless all i hope is everything come down before they start heavily infiltrating the real structures like army police etc etc.
This is Like a disease and right now we are in an incubation phase,we have no clear symptoms yet (that a non Sup Forumsack aka normalfag could detect)and we are working to feed the virus with our sweat and welfare,thus their numbers are exploding.
If they get into the administration and other structures then everything will be affected as their nigger iq will show up and things will start degrading (what happened in murrica) and then we will at least all eb aware,we can choose to ignore it like americans do by suburban flight or fight it.

Good luck fellow yuros

>shiban negur carvul nqmate rabota v bg
based Mario

>invented peanut butter
Acum 9 luni
Disgusting Mudshark

>CIA NIGGER
Acum o lună
I hate niggers

8GH328HM+8C

rhodesia?

We have never had colonies.

>Synagogue of Satan
Acum o lună
Niggers are violent animals 9/10 chance you will end up murdered and stuffed in a dumpster be careful.

>Edgy Faggot
Acum o lună
your kids are going to be filthy niggers

Flemish people hate migrants and muslims. About 50% here votes for parties that act against migrants and a survey found out that nearly 90% is against more refugees. So that's okay

But on a social, ethical level this country is fucked. We are LGBT-friendly as fuck. No one dares to give arguments against gay marriage and as of this year trannies don't even need a surgery to change gender. That's fucked up

Oh yeah and we also have no guns and virtually no community left to organise ourselves against the migrants. People here are afraid, mostly because the government cracks down hard on those that defend themselves. It's very orwellian

Tfw when the word for a black guy in bulgarian is literally "Nigger".
Just like polish where the word for a chink is "Chink".

Being slav is amazing.