Black supremacy thread

Hat have wh*te people ever done for civilization? Civilization was built on the backs of blacks! Give it back to us wh*tey

>black supremacy
> hasn't contributed anything to humanity

Hey now, they invented peanut butter...

>black people think that black panther is real
believable

sadly very believable

I'm pretty sure that's meant to be satarical, user.

white "people" are actually mutant mushrooms which grew in the dark caves. They not even human or really people.

>Mushrooms
Nigga, you gotta learn yourself some knowledge n' shit

Is he serious?

The obvious bait is obvious, in the off chance that this is legit
>pic related

Nogs were never kangz and never will be until all normal people perish, after which all of the nogs will slaughter each other to become kangz themselves.

Topkek sage

Pretty much SAGE

He can't be, nobody can humanly be this stupid without losing important motor functions

Why is his twitter handle Eobarde Thawne, a white villain who has allied with Nazi's in the past present and future. A villain, who is almost always a huge comically white ass hole.
When he is posting Black Surpremacy bullshit.

Exactly. Wakanda exists as a shining beacon of what is possible without the white devil fucking it up.

#staywoke

>all morning

Literally no assembly required.. bit good for him i guess

Let's say that premise is real, then why are all black nations in ruin and all tech gone. How does a society that advanced get taken over and defeated by some retards with rocks and sticks?

>black people
>mathematics
Kekku

An evil black scientist worked with whites to destroy them.

G I G A N T I S M

WE

>implying wakanda didn't build itself on government hand-outs and stark tech

>Aztecs never thought of mashing peanuts
They never even invented much neolithic technology, that was mostly done pre sapien.

Just take it.
Come on now.
TAKE IT.

Wakanda drugs you on to believe that, nigga?

Actually, feathers were far morr advanced than any other races during the paleo and neolithic, as they had polished stone and bone tools by the late pliocene.

>Wakanda exists as a shining beacon of what is possible without the white devil fucking it up
I'm convinced you are white and a troll, possibly even jewish

>Black supremacy
>Give us things
underrated tbf

More of a recipe than an, "invention," wouldn't you say?

Peanut butter was invented in South America by the Aztecs and Incas. Carver just stole and patented it.

Why would you post such an offensive picture? You know that's a hate crime in your country, right? You should be careful not to hurt any muslim's feefies, someone might report you to the authorities.

Want that new job?
TAKE IT.

The hell with it ill bite

WE WUZ KANGZ IN SHEEIIT