One Piece

Will Pudding side withe the Straw Hats now?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12757750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will Carrot reach top 10 popularity?

Second for Sanji x Nami

Yes Pudding is nakama now.

Of course, she's Sanji's wife.

Sanji will beat Zoro
Law will beat Luffy
Brook will be top 5
Ace will beat Sabo
Carrot and Jinbei will be top 15

Ichiji "Number One" Vinsmoke will win the popularity poll. You heard it here first.

To be honest we need a bit more edge in the main crew. Law or Cesar were good options but I'm on the Pudding train now.

strawpoll.me/12757750
strawpoll.me/12757750
strawpoll.me/12757750

>would you fuck girl
geez I wonder

>Law or Cesar were good options
they are but I think they go in the "definitely would fit in the crew but can't because they have other engagements or because oda says so" pile.
originally before that obvious twist of her being evil I wanted them to actually fall in love and with the situation being so fucked sanji would really say good bye to the crew and they'd both escape being on the run from mama. But I don't think oda would do that her joining the crew is something I don't see happening either.

>pufags btfo once
>soon btfo twice
nice

>SaNa is done!!!!!111!!
>but it still triggers me because they got Btfo only in my head
Stay mad cucks.
SANAMI IS CANON

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA and also Sanji's wife.

I'm not a SaNafag but I think you Puddingfags are getting way ahead of yourselves. I wouldn't be surprised if Big Mom straight up kills Pudding for failing in the next chapter.

Katakuri taking a position as Big Mom's bodyguard was a bit weird. You'd think that if anybody would NOT need to be protected, it would be Big Mom.

He's such a good son.

Can't wait to to see Luffy's first kiss animated next week.

Oda has more varied character designs than Toriyama. Toriyama can draw some cool looking aliens/monsters, but his humans are pretty samey. Toriyama is better on a technical level, but I'd say I enjoy Oda's art more due to variety. They certainly have different strengths.

anime only fag here. Damn Sanji must masturbate a lot. I hope he washes his hands before preparing the meals.

>anime only fag here

basically correct

Toriyama's action choreography is as good as it gets

One Piece's is average, the thing that makes OP so good is the storytelling and characters

Oda's made hundreds of characters, and the majority are interesting.

I sometimes feel that his creativity is the only thing his art has going for it.

Oda's art is meh. But we forgive him for telling such a great story with it. Can't expect him to put tons of detail into every panel when there are so many to do.

I want yandere pudding hunting down the group as a gag.
>She is disgusted by sanji niceness
>She also loves it
>She wants to kill everyone and have him for herself.

Reminder pudding called Sanji a pervert.
Nami has NEVER EVER called him that.

Will you be mad if One Piece turned out to be a treasure map for another treasure and it's naruto all over again?

>Disgusted at her failure Big Mom tears out Puddings soul and sticks it in an anchor
>Throws the anchor into the waters of WCI
>Sanji dives in and grabs hold of it
>The df powers fade from the water and Puddings soul leaves
>Sanji still won't let go
>He sinks to the bottom and drowns
>His love for Pudding was his anchor

I honestly just think its just treasure its not like they're journey is necessarily over when they find it wont luffy be the most be the hunted man in the sea when he becomes the pirate king.
>and it's naruto all over again
don't know what you're getting at here explain

One Piece of gold. The real treasure was the experience.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

They are stuck in a video game.
Only people with the D. are actual players thats why Whitebeard never went in.
Gol D Roger discovered only dying wakes you up from the game at Raftel.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter ?

Easter?

Roger dont seen the hoarder kind of guy. The one piece is probably

>Rio poneglyph
>An ancient weapon
>An album or diary of roger.

But honestly, all things considered, the title of pirate king and its implications of total freedom are much more important than anything the one piece is.

Definitely

and what kinda of world would be the "real" one piece world?

A boring shitty one like ours. The Gorosei are all secretly D. and know the secret but they don't want to go back to shitty normal life.
Poneglyphs are exposed bits of code.

I think that is the strongest point, but I think it has other good qualities. In paticular I find he has a knack for making things feel really big, and bombastic. I always like his two page spreads.

Maybe Luffy is Gol D Roger he just hated normal life and wanted to play the game again.

Many people feel Naruto should've had ended with Madara, but Jump milked it and add unnecessary last villain (that rabbit woman) not to mention Boruto. What I mean is One Piece would not end in raftel/when Luffy become the PK

One Piece doesn't end with the one piece

Whitebeards last words was the spoiler of how things end

exactly, luffy finding the one piece and becoming pirate king is what's gonna trigger the final war.

>Luffy/Roger is your typical nerd who replays Skyrim with a different build
would be intresting but anticlimatic as fuck

I hope Sanji's room is big enough for Pudding.

true shit but who will go down first? the wg or the blackbeard pirates?

It would be great if One Piece ended either after one piece is founded, the last war, or showdown with Blackbeard, you know, things that have been builded up the entire manga

You mean this one ? Not very intimate.

I will eat my Trafalgar Law pre-TS shirt if he even gets top 20.

I'd like for Blackbeard to go down last, since he is introduced earlier (drum arc) while the Void Century was mentioned in Alabasta. Then again, the will of D was also mentioned first in Drum

>Sanji x Nami
Didn't Oda state there was going to be no romance within the crew?

>better on a technical level
Technical?

There will be a fight over the treasure, or the treasure will spark a fight. Either way I think the manga is over once BB goes down. He seems to know the most, and is a foil to Luffy right down to his crew. The only other possible endgame bosses are the Gorosei.

Final war may happen before hes Pirate King

World Government, then Blackbeard

Agreed, One Piece going out on top after Blackbeard's death and the fallout chapters would be lit.

Do we know the limits of OP slavery? Can a Tenryuubito just snatch Shirahoshi at Reverie and the WG has to label her as "property of the tenryuubito"?

trips confirm BB is final boss
But the secret stage is an all out battle with Rayleigh

Toriyama's claim to fame is his ability to make the action easy to follow. His character designs and action choreography are nothing special, and he doesn't draw a lot of detail, either. If you saw a dozen or two characters from far away or just their silhouettes, you wouldn't be able to tell who was who. It's also not difficult to choreograph action when everybody fights in the exact same way. Characters fly, avoiding exploring the interesting ways they might navigate terrain, and freeing yourself from having to draw backgrounds. Characters all use rapidfire punches, negating the need to detail every punch thrown or mitigated. Characters all shoot large blasts of energy that typically behave the exact same way, which are represented as giant white blobs. To show a character is strong, they might move without any evidence of movement, stand high in the sky and cover the whole area with an energy blast, or tank a punch without flinching. Notice anything? None of these require you to draw or choreograph very much. His artwork early on was really charming, but the further into the series you go, the more bland it becomes, until you get to the Buu Saga which was absolute Togashi-scribbling-on-a-paper-napkin tier.

Oda's not an artistic genius, but if asked to do character designs for an RPG, I'm pretty sure you'd find the characters a lot more memorable.

I hope Pudding dies or something.
3 eyed monster, disgusting.

Reminder Buggy is the strongest pirate

We do, but we consider most holiday traditions shows to put on for kids. When you grow up, you realize none of it really matters and it just becomes a chore. So the only way adults really give a shit about going through all that minutia is if they have kids or are part of a close family that has kids in it and are expected to participate in the festivities.

Roger's treasure is just the motivation to find Raftel desu. He wants people to visit the island and discover the truth(void century, WG, ancient kingdom). Finish what he started.

Lets post some good work by both and compare
it'll be fun

Dragonball certainly had great animation and design.

I really tried to find one where the proportions are as well drawn as in the DB image. Sanji especially always looks kinda elongated in the leg area

just give them the girls room with the 2-person bed and have robin and nami sleep with the guys

Yeah, that's why he let Sanji marry Pudding.
They are husband and wife now.
SaPu is LITERALLY canon.

How does Franky fit into one of those?

Is this the first time Sanji has expressed love instead of lust?

He certainly can draw thighs.

wew

He doesn't.

>giving a serious answer
Get out of Sup Forums for a bit.

You can see the point I was trying to make in this very comparison. Toriyama's is better on a technical level, their proportions are consistent, but it's also a considerably easier picture to draw. Flatter angle, every character wearing the same outfit, they fill up the frame so there's nothing going on around/behind them. they're all doing basically the same thing. The One Piece one may not be "better," but it's considerably more interesting to look at. Would you want to play an RPG with the cast of the top picture or the bottom one?

Yes. Cutest expression he's ever made.

Well, it reminded me of the "why do Americans hate soccer" question that Euros always ask. Soccer is pretty obviously a game for women and children. If they can't see that, then I assume they can't see why adult men don't give a fuck about Easter, either.

Sanji loves Pudding-chan

I'm like, totally sure I've seen this girl somewhere before but my friend is saying I'm crazy. I like shark teeth though so I don't think I'd be mistaken about this

here is one with more the same perspective
and thighs for this user

In which scan jinbei die ?

>Soccer is pretty obviously a game for women and children
>a game about falling over on purpose for attention and special treatment
Checks out

Is there a new popularity poll coming up?

Who here excited for #Reverie?
>Return of best girl Vivi
>King Nefeltari asking the hard hitting questions
>Dalton showing up with the Docterine
>What sort of shit will Wapol start
>Or Sabo's brother King Stelly for that matter?
>King Riku and best King Elizabello II turning the whole thing into a dudebro sleepover
>Viola and Rebecca, possibly with Mansherry in tow
>Shirahoshi somehow fitting into the whole affair

The number of Pro-Strawhat nobility is going to be ridiculous.

He won't die.

she was in chapter 860, but other than that.

Sanji already confirmed to had sax with Nami while they were selling alone to Zou

yeah, starting next issue

I actually once thought that maybe the end of the series is Luffy traveling through time somehow and becoming Roger

with that logic you are being BTFO since sanji met nami and will continue being BTFO till the end

While the main character is usually special in some way, I think it would cheapen the message if this were the case. A lot of One Piece's recurring themes are about new generations carrying on the dreams of the old ones, so for Luffy to be Roger would almost be equivalent to Sanji being Zeff, or Franky being Tom, it just kind of cheapens the idea of the sacrifices the past generations made for the present ones.

They should have waited till the end of the arc cause maybe after sanji's fight and pudding redemption they could have been higher then their gonna be

possibly
never
too high, top 10
probably not
Jinbei top 20, carrot top 10

it's gonna be so awesome to see all these characters interact.

It's a pity that it's likely to be short since oda wants to get to wano this year.

Though, maybe there'll be one part of the reverie pre-wano and one post-wano. Not like we know how long they are hanging out there. Kings come from all around the world afterall.

Did Brook let him borrow his sax?

Yes, they're forming a band.

huh, maybe I just saw someone post this image of her and now that I'm caught up I'm feeling like I'd seen her before when it was just the same thing

Dalton is the leader of Drum Island, right?

And I'm assuming Riku let Viola be Queen instead of resuming his duty.

>One piece
>a bunch of pieces of treasure

I could see sanji going 1 or 2 ., And pudding , carrot ,and reiju going top 20 and Brook raising to top 10

>sanji going 1 or 2
in the popularity poll? I really doubt he will be Top 3, Top 5 maybe, top 10 definitely.

>Ally yourself with a pirate crew and use them to usurp the lawful monarch of an Island
>Waltz into the Holyland

Is Dalton stupid? There's no way this doesn't end with him not getting imprisoned.

He was fourth last time and now has had a whole arc deducted to him , he should at least past Zoro and law

he's even using a jolly roger as the official flag