Was Feminism a shit test all along?

>INB4 faggot (which I am for frequenting this board sin last summer which makes me an oldfag)
Since I have got myself into MGTOW and MRA movement, I've come to conclusion that feminism in its roots is a giant shittest by women
What do you think about this?

Feminism is jewish

Yeah but women took it like Tyrones cock on Saturday night.
Doesn't it have something to do with a womans want to always test their men for power?

>whiteboi wants me
>let me pretend I am not interested
>Whiteboi tries even more to impress me
>act unpredictable
>he gets confused he tried even more
>women think ( whiteboi really dumb he would eat a lot of shit for me)
>women let rapefugees to test how much whiteboi will tolerate
>whiteboi still tolerates and gives more
>whiteboi accept that best he can do is enjoy jerking of in corner and watching his gf being fucked by niggers

Croat, why you got this on your drive?

Yes. Women don't know what they want. Often subconsciously, they'll try to elicit a reaction from their surroundings (men).

to laught at western people

Mate, you're just as caucasian.

da, da

I am not western I am eastern dumbio

You're saying whiteboi yes?
Are you croation? Or some turk?

We dont have muslims or Turks in Croatia

Sure. So you're white then?

Yea, what are you trying to get to?

Isn't it a bit weird, what you're doing mate? Especially as a white person yourself? You don't think this is odd?

this

I was doing some yard work when my neighbor, an elderly lady, came to chit chat. Somehow the conversation came to the topic of my cat, whomst was running around and appreciating the attention.
>She likes being manhandled sometimes.
I shit you not, this lady's demeanor changed to some sort of protective before she replied, "I think men and women are equal." She's like 90 so I didn't take the bait. Just stared at her trying to compute.

>frequenting this board since last summer which makes me oldfag

why is it strange to laugh at people who are promoting and engaging in degeneracy?
I am not going to be polite and respect someone who is doing shit, at least is we need more of shaming and laughing at these idiots

Yes. But you use white boy instead of numale or soyboy or lefty or shit. Reads more like cuckfic and makes you look bad

what do you mean by shit test
also MGTOW and MRA is gay
go post that shit on reddit

I never encounter the crazy feminists neckbeards on the Internet are always going on about in my real life. I assume it's a few brainwashed cat ladies that stand out because they're so retarded.

shamefur, you're disgrace for Homeland

If you oppose feminism to commie grills they will at first get pissy and try to bait you with vicious personal attacks, followed by crying/looking vurnerable to either get backup from peers wanting to protect her or as an attempt of making you feel guilty

If you stand your ground and remain calm they will eventually try to get your approval and on many occations get more "touchy" with you. I don't know what consequenses will occur if you decide to sleep with them from there since I'm a legit autist, but I have personally experienced the other things

From what I understand, shit test is acting up intentionally to see how much they can get away with. If you don't put your foot down, you failed her shit test. It requires intimate knowledge of female behavior behind closed doors to understand.

Janka kapēc

>Was Feminism a shit test all along?

No, it's a social engineering warfare tactic.

You have it backwards. The woman isn't shit testing the man, her friends and colleagues are. Women will buy into a lot of things just because it's expected of them by their social group, and feminism in particular gives those group members a lot of room to criticize her friends, lovers, family members, or associates and pressure them to split up.

You can never lose faith or give up any pride in your hedonistic lifestyle if you never allow your friends to surpass you and settle down. This mechanism lets them fight to be the most worthless whores imaginable while pretending it is a political movement and a high spiritual ideal.

Oh, and it's good leverage over men to help you turn them down or accuse them of wrongdoing, so even if you're being controlled with it, you're incentivized to control other people as well.

rad

Contemporary feminists are effectively riding out the popular support of earlier feminists, while offering nothing more than victim mentality.

The system DOES victimize you, but it's not gendered; feminism is a lightning rod that collects all those feelings of victimization, and projects the cause on men.