What does Sup Forums think of Mardock Scramble?

What does Sup Forums think of Mardock Scramble?

Other urls found in this thread:

animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=26927
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last thread died before I even realised or before I could bump it so I thought that I might as well post another.

Anyhow, has anyone here read the manga or novels?

The art isn't very good.

gay dolphin

I don't think many people watched this. Even as it was being released we didn't really have threads on it.

I have no interest in it because the mc is literally a whore

These guys.

I liked it a lot. It's more modern but had the feel of a lot of older OVAs, and that kind of stuff is my jam. I wish we got more of this kind of thing.

The music is pretty good.

Final bump.

It's a series where you watch the first movie and pretend the rest doesn't exist.

purefags pls go

Tries way too hard at being edgy and weird, and has obnoxious color filters. Faux grain wasn't helping it either.

Oh come on. If this was an 80s release everyone would be all over. This is the closest anime I've seen in recent years that has old anime sci fi feeling

It'd probably be regarded the same as Kawajiri stuff: weird as fuck, beloved by some, but not really considered masterpieces.

anime a shit
novel a ok to great, at the best action sequences, happening moments

manga a unknown to me, couldnt pirate it.

What was his name again?

It's on animebytes, but raw scan only. Good enough, I guess.
animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=26927

Welldone

This

I had my dick out for half the anime

the plot and characters are shit.

the animation is good.

2deep4/a/

not enough moe 4 Sup Forums

too much weird dialogue for Sup Forums

Good first part, rest sucks, so basically

Seriously.
Awesome action sci-fi feast!
Then gambling!
Then gay dolphins!

It felt incoherent. It tried to have some noirish or cyberpunk atmosphere but then overdoes the color and grain filters. It gives you tons of things that look like there should be a story behind them but does nothing with them. The plot felt like just going through the motions.

pretty much this. watched the first one fuck yeh that was cool. theres a second neat. well thats something i guess. third was well youve come this far might as well finish it.

I barely remember anything about it, but I do remember enjoying the first part. Overall, except for some meme aspects like gay dolphin and pusy hand it's incredibly forgettable.

I've heard that it's at least decent, but I can't watch it because the clusterfuck digital colorization gives me eye cancer. I didn't think anything could be worst than K until I saw this.