Why can’t other countries into space travel?

They don't have the lights and cameras.

>it was le hoax
hi 9gag
Sending humans to the moon doesn't really accomplish anything. Back then it was mostly a dumb race to see who could do it first. Nowadays everything is about robots n shieet

it was a mental victory over our enemy. If you believe this is nothing then you are underage and b&

hello

Why are Americans so terrible at rocket launches compared to the Russians?

It certainly is an impressive feat, but it's not that significant as far as scientific knowledge goes.

Russia is into space. And China.

Japan and Canada contribute to Nasa's objectives.

Where did he travel to?

Are we? Are we REALLY?

Except it literally is, hence the whole “space race”

we literally pay russia to take our people to space these days

thanks democrats

Where have they traveled?

Not enough captured nazis scientists. Sad no one has progressed in any real way since then.

I feel bad for people that don't understand the space thing. Kubrick just rewrote Homer for the modern West. It brought new life. It is our new guiding myth. Without it we probably would have blown the world to pieces.
That's what I think the end of Dr. Strangelove was about. Governments agreeing to enact and impose impotent boyish fantasies on the world. Atom bombs, space travel, etc.
The truth is probably magnitudes greater than you or I can imagine. We should just be thankful that Kubrick left the clues for us in his movies. Who, what, where, why, when, and how this hoax has been foisted upon us.

>reddit

check (You)r eyes.

If you dont think its significant in a scientific context, you are a literal subhuman who is a detriment to the human race.

No Disney.

unmanned, you retard.

unmanned doesn’t count sweety

Who is "they?" I mentioned 4 countries. Russia sent the first probe to transmit from the moon. And they created the first space station

For china they recently put rovers on the moon. Obviously they have a lot of catching up to do.

So no one has actually done any traveling then?

To space and the moon.

POLAND

It also made you go from "all our rockets explodes wile the soviet probably place nukes in space" to "our rockets best rockets".

If hundreds of turns around the globe is not travelling, then only the guys of the appolo mission travelled.

So they traveled around the earth? Planes do that

Give me something else.

Get in the chambers you fucking idiotic kike!

Fpbp

Only jewnited states has the chosen power to lie to the world on such a scale

Planes our in earth's atmosphere.

Space is not, for obvious reasons. And I said the moon.

Because they didn't steal Nazi patents and scientists after the second world war.

The earth is flat.

Can america into space?

Pic related is american human space program

Only Americans have been to the moon

>Give me something else.
Start from the ground, travel across the troposphere, the stratosphere, the mesosphere, reach the void of space, live here sometime for more than a year and come back.

A bald assertion isn’t an argument. I’ve already refuted your representation based claims. Give me something else.

Czechoslovakia back then was technically on moon.
Eugene Cernan had Czech mother and Slovak father.
He even took Czechoslovak flag there.
Also Czechoslovakia was 3rd country in space.

I believe the manned moon missions were a hoax but the light you are referring to might be explained away with light reflecting from the lunar surface. However, considering the brightness of the light on the moon without any atmosphere, you would think that the contrasts in the photos from the moon would appear way, WAY stronger. Shadows would probably appear black in stark contrast to lighter surfaces "glowing" white from the immensely bright sunlight. Then again, what do I know, I did not even complete elementary school.

>unmanned doesn’t count sweety

>I believe the manned moon missions were a hoax

All of the hundreds of thousands of people working for NASA and it subcontractors, as well as Russia's scientific and intelligence communities which monitored the American space program all kept quite?

How did they fit hundreds of thousands of people into this room?

They don't need to, we have this covered lads.

that is the worst photoshop I think i've ever seen.

Why would they when they can just let the US taxpayer foot the bill for any discoveries space?

Why don't you know every single thing happening all over the world right now?

Tell me what I ate for breakfast.

Tell me who was in the manhatten project.

The manhatten project didn't exist and gag agreements aren't real now. There's no much thing as space and hiroshima never happened

There, glad I went to fucking retarded niggerland and met you there buddy. We're gonna be FINE!

>Why can’t other countries into space travel?

Russia got into space before you Americoons did. And you Americoons only got into space with the help of the Germans. And not only that, but you Americoons do not even have manned space-flight anymore. You Americoons now have to rely on Russia for manned space-flight. Stay mad, Americoon.

You think the only people that work at Nasa besides austronauts are the one in control room? Educate yourself abbo

Why?

I don’t know, why hasn’t the US had any national human spaceflight capabilities since 2011?

India can
O R B I T A L
F
E
C
E
S

What are you talking about? The United States currently has NO VEHICLES capable of getting men into space. We have to hitch rides from the Russians.

Good to see there are still americans with working brains on Sup Forums

Cassiopeia XVII, where no subhuman nonslav can go