Greeks are humiliated on German airports

"It was as if we were placed in some kind of bizarre quarantine," recalled Anastasopoulos, a Greek engineer and global traveler. "For the next hour or so, we were subjected to scrutinizing passport checks and controls that defied any measure of Europe's free-travel regulations. I felt unbelievably humiliated and debased."

"Germany's security concerns may be valid," Anastasopoulos told DW. "And the Greek government, also, may be responsible for its abysmal handling of the refugee crisis. But that does not justify unilateral action. It is as if the US state of Massachusetts orders all incoming US travelers from California to go through passport controls at foreign arrivals terminals because California is teeming with migrants."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jBqqO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Fuck Germany and Greece. Assholes.

Literally NOTHING WRONG with flooding your shit country with migrants
this is what you pay us for, remember?

open wide

>this is what you pay us for, remember?

>Germans craving muslim cock
>Greece sends them some
>It's Greece's fault

>>It's Greece's fault
You got it right there.

>Hugh Muir
>looks around to see a Scottish face
>sees a baboon nigger.
This is what you signed up for.

you seem to love it either way
shouldn't open your borders in the first place
now give me a loan

Those Greeks needed a reminder that they are German vassals.

Not everyone is an asiatic mongolfinnery and this kind of thinking does not apply to us.

>the chink thinks he isn't a vassal

>Rich are allowed to do more
What a f*cking shocker.

Et tu, Suomi?
Even our flags were the same!

If passport controls doesn't work in Greek airports there must be tighter screening on the other end.

>Be wealthy
>Country gets money/investments and doesn't have to worry about me being a welfare leech
>I'm most likely a net benefit
>I get to move about freely
This injustice needs to end

They hastle normal europeans but let literal millions of niggers and arabs roam freely through our country and rape people.

It's becoming clearer and clearer, the Krauts are always the problem, they brought all the *berg, *stein, *man to this world after all.

archive.fo/jBqqO

>establish freedom of movement
>country has an industry of human traffickers making fake travel documents so people without status can leave Greece and enter other EU countries

>>Germany's Interior Ministry says the measures were enforced earlier this month after authorities there counted more than 1,000 illegal entries from Greece since the start of the year. They said security measures across the board were being beefed up amid fears of a terror attack during the holiday season.

>>"They [fake passports and IDs] are everywhere," says Mohammed, a 27-year-old asylum seeker from Gaza. "The cheapest and most accessible ones are the French, Spanish and Italian. You [can] get them for as cheap as 250 euros and [they] are less suspicious for people like us, with dark complexions."

if Greek exit controls actually worked then such a procedure woudn't be required.

it's not about freedom of movement. the whole point of the eu is so u and france can move your shitty merch freely through out the union. don't behave like you've nothing to gain from this whole business. filthy german jew

The problem is that Greece is full of refugees/people without legal status in the EU and there is an entire growing industry to get them fake travel documents like Italian and Spanish passports so they can use the Schengen lanes.

Exit controls don't work in Greece so treating the Greek arrivals as Schengen doesn't work because then there's no barrier to block these people with fake documents upon arrival.

I'm talking about the guys image you braindead crypto-turk

>Its for the turks.
You beta, greek, play nice for them.

yes germans, treat european like shit and kill when war seems safe to pursue.
and help muslims whenever they can. germanics should be deported to mid east.

germanics are already in the mid east

>Greeks are humiliated at German airports

As they should be, god damn NEETS

Makes me want to fucking vomit.

Do you make greek themed playgrounds?

If you have shitty generic playgrounds don't bitch, at least that took some effort and it looks good.

Saw this in another thread as well. The Frankfurt, Germany thread. Jesus Christ. Amazing how cucked that country is. Think there was a news article saying that the playground was warmly received by the locals. What a clusterfuck Europe has become.