Deep State False Flag

why is the deep state changing world maps to show this country Finland. people no its a made up country to benefit putin

This is so lame and cringy.

>memeflag
Go fuck a cactus.

Typical american comedian trying to be fun. Go kill yourself

>kekistani flag
>posts ancient memes

Meh. Lame af.

shit thread op

Its true. Finland doesnt exist. Im posting from a St petersburg troll factory

>changing world maps to show this country Finland

That country on that map is called Finland.

take me in,finland bros

wow OP really got you guys out

>all the butthurt finns

what the fuck

Who invented this reddit-tier meme that Finland doesn't exist? Why?

I don't understand reddit humour. Not ebin.

Probably a parody of flat earth tier conspiracies. It's funny imo but it's also worrying because some American could actually fall for it.

leave bases finnbros alone

based*

Kremlin user here. Can confirm legitimacy. Finland is a nonexistent Russian puppet state.

Posting from Ukraine, Falsefinn Project caves

No, tovarishch, there is nothing to see here. Stay away or at least bring some kvass, semechki and chebureki

whenever finland is mentioned we crawl out of the shadows to shitpost.

How do I move to Finland? I want to buy a comfy cabin and live the sauna lifestyle. I am ready

no mutts allowed

What stupid shit, everyone knows it is just a place for japanese fishermen to catch fish.

>people no

There's a horse archery competition and you have to be able to drink 24 pack of beers in 3 hours. When you've finished the beers the three toughest bastards in the area you'd be moving in would challenge you to a few fistfights in preperation of literally every friday. Depending on how well you do in those tasks you'll be awarded a reindeer skin coat and a knife.
No need to learn finnish we all can speak 'murican

the only made up country is sweden because there is soon no such thing as a swede / Finland can have it.

>whales
>fish
Go back to elementary school biology class

So much butthurt finns

Wow what pathetic mongols

delete your shit thread. sage

Flat Earth is only a CIA nigger thing, I don't see humour in that either. Maybe my thinking is too complex for redditors.

>move to Finland
>apply papers
>?????
>profit!

>Probably a parody of flat earth tier conspiracies
>Flat Earth is only a CIA nigger thing
Implying flat earth isn't the biggest redpill