Read my post. I am the epitome ugly beta wasted potential young male

Read my post. I am the epitome ugly beta wasted potential young male.

>27 years old
>live in London and pay most of my £26k salary in rent for a tiny flat (even by British standards so if you're American imagine almost a cupboard cupboard)
>have interviews for better and more prestigious grad jobs but they still only pay about £28k which is only £100 more a month after tax
>used to have lots of money in my bank account as a student but wasted it all on junk food and coffee over many years and currently live paycheck to paycheck
>current job requires almost zero work but still feel bad about life (arrived at the office at 1 pm today, left immediately)

>ugly beta loser who has had no attention from women ever, no friends or social experiences since school and through uni, never been to pub, club or party
>currently drinking coffee in central London to feel less alone- felt sad seeing lots of Staceys today and I'm binging on junk food right this second
>feel extremely bitter about playing life on hard mode
>unironically watch Jake Paul videos every day (bro) to experience the non wagie Chad lifestyle through a screen (I can unashamedly say this is life at its peak)- if you're not a banker, silicon valley millionaire, or social media star you are failing in life

>feel awful in free time because everything feels like work
>want to read fun books but feel like I have to read lots of boring classic books
>want to program stuff but feel like I have to go through SICP and learn functional masturbation
>don't have the balls to live life according to my own preferences and intuitions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
youtube.com/watch?v=FAucVNRx_mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. If I lived with my parents and worked part time I could enjoy more savings but with no worthwhile job. The jobs I'm in and that I've applied for are public sector jobs that at least give me CV cred.

How do people actually succeed at life? Apart from going straight from a top 5 uni to finance / management consulting, I have no clue. Entrepreneurship seems like a lottery. Is everyone an extreme wagecuck? Is spending most of your money on rent normal? How do the people in my office afford multiple holidays?

Every person on tv (actors, singers, not fictional people) lives in a giant house and is rich, even low IQ TV presenters. Every American on Sup Forums is a Midwesterner with a McMansion who makes $100k as a plumber. Americans are so rich they can make fun of each others' mansions by putting Mc in front of them ffs.

2. How do I cope with being the ultimate beta loser? Lifting weights changed nothing when my face is ugly as fuck. Seeing my ugly nerdy face in the mirror is demoralising. I missed out on all social experiences and am a social reject.

3. How do I finally get the will to live life according to my preferences? Nearly everyone demands you join their stupid hierarchy at the bottom and pay your dues (e.g., through praising old books or wanking over Scheme). Everyone is a snake oil salesman.

I believe it is my fault but going through a school system that is designed to turn you in to a meek, non questioning, compliant, consumerwhore has to have an influenced. I look back at times I stopped putting in effort and feel perversely proud. I have never done anything worthwhile through my own initiative.

I told myself that after I read certain old books and go through SICP and learn a few other things I will finally do what I want... but I feel like this is a cop out, like smearing shit on my face and feeling proud because I only did it once.

Leave London.

Do some charity work. Maybe you meet somebody, but sure you'll learn to appreciate your current situation when compared to people with other problems

this. i earn the same money only I live up north and I spend like £600 on rent and bills.

>I am 27 and my life is over oh woe is me

No wonder you millennial faggots will never amount to anything.

Start living in Eastern Europe. Poland, Hungary, Romania, or western Ukraine are good, and start doing software projects.

>Seeing my ugly nerdy face in the mirror is demoralising
Get a buzzcut, get rid of all mirrors until you sort your self esteem out m8. You sound a bit low m8, it happens to everyone now and again, it's not the end of the world.

I also recommend you start taking amino acid supplements to boos your energy processing, something like Wellman Max will work,you can get it a Boots.

Leave London asap. Consider places North of York, so Leeds, Newcastle, or even Manchester although I've heard that its changed. Better QoL all round, you can buy a nice family sized semi for £130,000.

>How do people actually succeed at life?
We don't. We act like it and other people think "hmm, that guy's worked it out" and it becomes self fulfilling.You're trying too hard to prove yourself, to nobody in particular.

im 41
I wish I could say 'it gets better', kek

just save whatever money you can and maybe you'll afford yourself more options in life.

Also watch PewDiePie instead

wrong board idiot.

You’re 27. You’re young still, especially since you’re a guy. If you’re not happy why not consider moving? I knew a guy who hated living in the Isle of Wight and he moved here to the states after spending years online to find an American girl to marry him. But all you have to do is move out of London. Take a new job, even if the raise isn’t great. Try new things, like different books. You can do well. You have to make yourself do it though and that’s the hard part. Maybe try small things at first, for me I have to remind myself to smile. I just smile like an idiot here and there on my way home and back. It helps put me in a better mood even if I don’t really want to smile at first. Just dumb shit like that can help improve your mood. But if you’re white with and English accent American girls will instantly find you like 20 points hotter than if you didn’t.

>Entrepreneurship seems like a lottery

Starting the next Snapchat is not what entrepreneurship is about. All you need to do is provide a product or service people will pay money for, and market it so they find you.

t. 28 y/o business owner who makes $60k, not baller, but at least I'm not a wageslave

>live in London
give it a few days, a muslim will get ya

oww you look like the loser version of me.
I'll send you a virtual hug

fuck off, the north is shite...

Leave the country, it's what I did

Come down to Devon if your not a chav or a pole you’ll easily get a job fishing and it’s full of women who will accept anything better then a scouser or a brummi

At least you live in the first world. I literally got cucked by a amerifat, girl Iliked traveled just to fuck him. Boy, am I mad. Seriously considering leaving this shithole of a country.

Or consider joining the army/navy

Stop paying attention to ecelebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

KYS!!!!!!! NOW! HURRY!

Listen to 17 man
youtube.com/watch?v=FAucVNRx_mU

You are at a crisis point but you can get out. You need to process these emotions. The real solution, no meming, is to do 5+ grams of Mushrooms, no liquor or anything else when you do.

I was able to undo extreme childhood trauma and this changed my brain fundamentally and forever. I am far more lucid and understanding of others.

Few other suggestions, on phone, no time for in depth.
Go to a Church if you are unwilling to do this, volunteer with kids/elderly. Join the Free Masons, ask about "mercy for the widow's son". They will lift you, white man.