When are we going to get a anime remake of the greatest love story ever told

When are we going to get a anime remake of the greatest love story ever told.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYbHsohMpKU
youtube.com/watch?v=mNPMJRYiZyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never

The manga art started looking really strange halfway through.

great love story the girl stay in love with only one and ended up with him
not the shit reverse harem now love some one then change to the other nice one

>protagonist is the underdog rival of the twink perfectionist who can do no wrong
>reasonable motives for his character flaws
>fantastic take on mythology that doesn't go too over-the-top and is played up just enough
>decent art for a shoujo

It was a cool shoujo manga.

DEEN would never be based enough to do it. It's sad because it is one of the best selling shoujo of all time.

>everyone ends up with a happy ending

Truly the comfiest manga

I still hate Akito though.

It went into a more streamlined art style. I agree it looked a bit weird.

I liked how even if the "tsundere" won, he was still given a lot of depth beyond that. Same with Yuki and his "prince" role. It was one of the things about Furuba that still holds up after all these years.

Come to think of it, do we ever figure out what happens to Momiji in the future in Another?

It's kinda sad how forgotten it is with newer fans, especially with the lack of romance shoujo nowadays. A remake would do the series justice.

The OST of the anime was so comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYbHsohMpKU

I never watched it subbed. I watched it the way anime was meant to be consumed, three parts on Youtube 360p dubbed with part two taken down for Copyright.

The english version isn't so bad either

youtube.com/watch?v=mNPMJRYiZyw

I learned Japanese for Furuba, I actually did it...

IIRC, the story there is that the artist broke their hand and in the process of recovery changed their style.

It was pretty good. I might re-watch it the way anime should be enjoyed on Blu ray.

If I started when I watched Fruba all those years ago this could have been me too. I guess I should start now.

>greatest love story ever told
That's not Toradora.

The anime ruined Kyo's monster form scene.

You're right, it's not. It's the actual greatest love story ever told, Fruits Basket.

Toradora only had one good scene in it while Fruits Basket was good from the beginning to end.

>Come to think of it, do we ever figure out what happens to Momiji in the future in Another?
I think we aren't far enough to know, yes. A pity because he was one of my favs.

Momiji was truly best boy.

In both young and grown Momoji.

Last I saw there was another Sohma introduced that looked a little like Akito.

Do you know how long the hiatus will be? There are only ~7 chapters as of now.

Akito didn't deserve a happy ending.

No clue. It looks like the series has a random updating schedule as is. I think the previous chapter had a couple of months in between finishing.

>Remake
Response from current Sup Forums
>Akito a slut
>I want to rape/get raped by momiji
>A Tiger is fine too

>Yuki becomes trap material for Sup Forums

What does Sup Forums think of Another?

He's already trap material in the future. But I doubt that if they'd go full trap for him because girls don't go for that type of man.

Seems like a ton of introductions without a lot of plot. Still enjoyable, but I want to see what they do with Sawa, Hajime, and Mutsuki because they seem like NotYuki, NotTohru, and NotKyo for now.

Also, no Ritsuko Okazaki OP
;_;

Not enough suffering like the original had.

>what is Momiji

Can't really have every character be emotionally abused by their parents if their parents are the previous main characters

this desu

Wh-What is this?

Damn this part was so good, I think it's time for my yearly reread.

>girls don't go for that type of man

Get a load of this nigga.

It's taken from the latest update of Another

True, at least the main character has that anxiety suffering somewhat.

nice digits. Good for Momiji though I always felt bad for him

I'd be kind of pissed if he did get with Kagura though. Not because I don't like her, but because they were pretty much the only Sohmas left without a lover.

But that's not Kodomo no Omocha

>10 years since the manga ended

woah