Episode 3 is out and no thread?

Episode 3 is out and no thread?
Has everyone dropped it or is it now forbidden on Sup Forums?

What's going on?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess animeonlyfags dropped it and mangareaders don't give a shit about it.

I intentionally didn't put a title in the thread because of some kind of irrational fear that the mods have b& it or something.

So I guess no stitches then.

>forbidden on Sup Forums?
How did you even come up with that?

I don't know! I just thought it was weird that the episode had been out for hours and no thread.

Clue me in. I missed this party bus. What am I missing?

I read the manga and I heard the anime isn't that great so far. Might watch it eventually.

No webms either?

Tsugomomo Ep3 is out and nobody had even bothered to make a thread.

I'm SUPER bored, so now I'm gonna go watch this so I can be part of a civil discussion on the matter. I bid thee farewell. I shall return.

If the thread doesn't archive by then.
Stitch-sensei, Webm-sama, save us!

Are Kiriha and Kukuri back?

This being the 2nd thread in a row that isn't smart enough to put the name of the show in the OP is probably not helping either, since people who are equally stupid use the bad catalog and can't find the thread that way.

Compare to the anime scene. The fanservice is disappointing, and the the voice acting is lackluster. The animu isn't bad per se, but is certainly not as good as the manga.

the manga was sex, and they fucked that up, I'm especially bothered that kiriha's voice doesn't get gravelly when she gets mad.

Yes. They're back in anime form.

That's pretty silly.

I know.

Why would they ban it? it's not like Tsugumomo was Nurutu you fag, even that shit is now accepted on Sup Forums since some years ago.
>inb4 now

I did it on purpose because i'm stupid.

Kiriha is not dead.

I had almost forgotten how glorious bloomers are!

How much did they censor this?

i have no fucking idea what can even be discussed here.

Just post lewds from the manga and the anime

Give me a bit.

Getting this in the 3mb limit was a pain.

>Has everyone dropped it
Yes

Pretty good, you can see the anime is trying to make the fight scenes look good.

well it isn't the adaptation that I was expecting but I'm glad the studio a least is given some effort

I love you sensei!

You are a wonderful, godly person!

Good potential reaction webm here.

Isolate the throw at the end and add "GET THE FUCK OUT" text.

Like this?

I really like the animation, but I dropped this show a while ago

Fucking brilliant!

SAVED!

I'm liking it. Isn't Sup Forums just a bit slower today in general? It is easter

>Wants discussion about the anime
>OP pic is a shitty endcard
Next time you should try to write the show name in the subject at least, faglord.

Next time you should read the thread, stupid.

Stop bumping your shitty thread OP.

>ctrl + F Tsugumomo 0 results
Might be another I missed earlier as well. I'd like to at least have a thread each week for this show but when you don't put the name in the title nobody finds it and we get this shit instead. If you're gonna make a thread at least do it right.

>you will never rape slut blue satania

Convince me to undrop this show

No, stay out of our threads.

im just curious, what are they gonna do about scenes like this

It's only 1 cour so it's not like they'll reach all the really naughty stuff.

Was that the mirror loli?

cocoon hikimori I think?

Yeah, it is.

what a great chapter, so many great reactions

Mirror loli is cute af.

vastly inferior to manga
the one thing they could have done good (seiyuu) they even fucked up
almost everyone seems miscast (rumi and mao might fit, will have to see)

It was never gonna live up to the manga as a TV series so I don't see the point in bitching about that.

They really nailed Chisato.

I want to nail chisato

You were never going to get something that could match upto the manga unless you had 3-4x the sales and a bunch of top animators lined up begging to do it like OPM had.

I dont even read/watch this series yet but the anime looks like they drew them without assuming that she has an ass and the bloomer is supposed to hug her. unless she doesn't have an ass in the manga either.

A TV anime couldn't match the lewd ever, only an OVA series was our hope.

Epic Win, indeed!

Mangafags are way too harsh on this series. Some manga I like have had actually bad anime adaptations, and I would have loved to have an adaptation of this quality.

They're desperate to drive away new fans for dumb reasons.

I doubt they'll be attracted to this show anyway, it's too low under the radar. You forget there's SnK and Berserk and other popular stuff airing this season, and the dumb casuals only watch like 1 or 2 shows each season. We're safe.