Touka is 21, Kaneki is 23

Touka is 21, Kaneki is 23.
There's no way they're still virgins, so Sup Forums, who took their virginities ?

I've only read up to chapter 30 of :re, have they still not fucked?

They have been very distant with each other.
Not in a rude way, but they're just taking care of their own problems everytime so they never have the time to talk.
And when they're finally alone she drops this bomb lmao

So we finally get to see them fucking on-screen?? based fucking Ishida, i hope the entire chapter is a doujin, because that kind of question can't leave to anything else but that.

Good chapter this week tho, it was chill and emotional in a good way, Amon and Akira have the most believable relationship in this manga.

She's really going for it, huh. I need to catch up.
Good on her though.

did Touka dye her hair solely to (literally) fuck with Kaneki?

If Touka isn't a virgin, will you drop the manga ?
I will.

Touka literally made a new anteiku to wait for Kaneki's return, so she probably didn't fuck anyone after TG, but idk about doing it before meeting Kaneki

She probably is, her lust for Kaneki's dick was too intense.

Plenty of people are still virgins by that age. I'm 27 and a virgin too.

What if Kaneki is not a virgin but Touka is?

Of course not. I'd laugh at all toukafags.

I'll be okay with that

Amon and Akira didn't kiss on screen, what makes you think they'll fuck on screen?

Kaneki probably fucked his own ass with this kagune, like the edgy retard he is.
Touka probably didn't bother with anyone

Wasn't it implied that Touka had a thing with the gourmet-guy (can't remember his name) back in the day?

There's no way Kaneki isn't, unless he masturbated with Rise's unconscious body or something. Otherwise he's been too busy for stuff like that, even during his time as Haise

Tsukiyama ?
Nah, she always hated him.

to be fair the Akira and Amon kiss was a recreation of a previous scene and TG and having Ishida not show the kiss gave the scene more impact desu.
Even if we dont see Kaneki's dick on-screen i want to see them awkwardly fucking

What if Hide hooked Kaneki up with a girl back when they were university students? it might not have happened but there's a chance

Always wondered why in Japan they want all their characters to be pure

>Anons actually fucking believe that they will fuck next chapter after this.
>Forgetting who writes this manga
>Not knowing something entirely different is going to happen next chapter
sasuga Sup Forums

>There's no way they're still virgins

Why?

First of all it is Japan we are talking about.

Being wizard there isn't a rare case at all.

we're talking about the non-NEET division, though

> Everyone will be chill if Kaneki isn't a virgin
> Flip shit the second the special snowflake Touka isn't a virgin

Any female that got the D is used goods.

Ues, that's what i was saying!
these virgin assholes are so fuckin dumb

No, they both have to be virgins or it's trash.

Even kanekixkuro is better than kanekixtouka, what the fuck

Whore.

>implying Hinami doesn't crave for the Kaneki dick

This is a mistake.

Kaneki x Tsukiyama is even better.

What if Touka's only asking because she found out Hinami and Ayato did it first

Stop Touka, this is not healthy.

no, hinami is pure

Had to fix the post. Alas, shes firmly in imouto/Ayato relationship adjacent territory now. What could have been...

I will drop the manga the moment that Hinami is shown to not be a virgin

We all know who took touka's virginity

not really a thing, he sort of had a target on her
she obviously doesn't like him, to say the least.

I'm having some bad flashbacks guys

So Touka has a daddy complex and Kaneki has mother complex, GG Ishida

Now if only Kaneki could bone Akira's sweet ass instead of letting her get Banjou'd and fucking off when she's mad. As for Touka, ehh I don't know what to tell you, you can always have a threesome with Nishiki and Kimi if she isn't ded.

he kicked her so hard that it destroyed her hymen thus taking her virginity

Even his mom cucked him, shameful

no, she is a cockslut prostitute

Kaneki lost his to Arima.

Depending on how far into the year it is, she might be 22 already. He's more than 1, but less than 2 years older than her.

Stop projecting user.

Next chapter Ishida is going to skip the conversation between them like the autist he is.

I am not NEET, and still I am a virgin at 25. As are two of my even less NEET friends of the same age.
Autistic though, so there's that.

But you're all guys. It's different for women.

I lost it last year at 22. I haven't met 1 [ONE!] virgin past 23 that wasn't some form of neet.

I'll consider dropping the manga if she is.

>One of the most desirable women in TG is a virgin
Didn't Ishida state that he wanted to be realistic, when developing his characters?

When do we usually get spoilers?

>Expecting Touka to be virgin
PffffffttttthaahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

She clearly isn't.

>tokyo ghoul
>realistic characters

>Nerdy boy becomes edgy after bullies decided to ruin his life
Sounds very much like my own life, except I don't get to befriend so many hot female characters.

Twist:
Touka is asking for Hinami, who is afraid of asking Kaneki herself.

Damn that would be nice too

Everyone is talking about last page but here i am pissed off because Ishida is bringing back Hairu.
She got her head severed from body.
She didn't died off-screen, her death was pretty clean.
70 chapter later, she is getting revived?
What the fuck is death then in Tokyo ghoul?
Anybody can come back from now on.

Just wait for Arima to come back.

Yes.

This also means Sharkboy is confirmed for coming back to fuck with Urie and Saiko even more.

The thing I'm pissed the most here is Akira punching Kaneki in the guts, was that really necessary?

You don't have to be social to hold a job.

Some places hire almost anyone.

You guys both have great points here.
Ishida is taking death way too lightly even though he always try make it as sad as possible, and on the other hand he doesn't know how to fanservice at all.

Wow. All it takes is 1 meme image to spread cancer.

>The thing I'm pissed the most here is Akira punching Kaneki in the guts, was that really necessary?
Of course, we have to be reminded about Kaneki's mom issues and that his mom, the woman whose a stand in for his mom and Touka are the main females 'allowed' to constantly beat his ass. And that even when he's a king he's some chicks bitch and a beta fag. Girl power user.

>The thing I'm pissed the most here is Akira punching Kaneki in the guts, was that really necessary?
Of course, we have to be reminded about Kaneki's mom issues and that his mom, the woman whose a stand in for his mom and Touka are the main females 'allowed' to constantly beat his ass. And that even when he's a king he's some chicks bitch and a beta fag. Girl power, muh tragedy and also abusing a previously heavily abused person is a-ok.

She did tell him not to defend ghouls or he'd get another Mado punch.