Did anyone else feel a shift in 2012?

Is this the year it all went wrong? Social media became mainstream? Smartphones? Memes?

I feel like thats the year when everything that was building up since 2007 finally took full force and has changed the world forever....and not in a good way

Bbumpy

To me it was around 2013-ish. That's when more than 50% of Americans voiced their support for gay marriage for the first time.

Spain 2008 here.

I'm phone posting, so your subject appeared to me initially as "Did anyone else feel a shift i(...)" but when I saw the first line 2012 was the year that popped into my mind. Spooky tbqh

>tfw no GCE in 2012

Are we related? 2005-2007 was my personal transition period to the point of no return culminating in 2012 going complete clownworld. Everything since i swear im not really here.

try 2007

The day Trump got elected is when I felt the change truly take hold.

'twas the year of 08

Yes. 2012 was the first time I felt disconnected from mainstream culture. I couldn’t even go on social media without seeing feminists bragging about sucking 10 nigger cocks and seeing niggers and white people acting like being a nigga is awesome. It was truly hell. I think there’s a slight shift though in culture. But maybe I’m naive.

You're stuck in this timeline for eternity now.

Spain saw it coming earlier, because of the early eu speculation money, and now they are faster in national war style division mode - >>feel sry for u bros.
Same stuff will soon be seen in all neoliberal orientated countries.
It began around 2012/2013 for me, as I realized what money is.

What do we all anons have in common? - In the schools, we where never told what money is and what it means.

>Social media became mainstream Smartphones
this. normies flooding the internet was what led to this mess

2004, MySpace and Bebo were mainstream as fuck. 2007 was when Facebook opened registration to anyone, not just those with a university email address. So around then.

3g internet

It was 2007, actually.

>Apple releases iPhone, inflicting smartphones on western culture
>Facebook finally hits the mainstream and reports a massive upswing in traffic
>Big Bang Theory premieres to massive success, helping to solidify the concept of "geek culture"
>Tumblr is created

2007 was also the year the first iPhone came out. Everyone suddenly wanted a smart phone. It was also the year that the economy started to tank.

>economy started to tank
When the US was 85% white the gdp growth was like 6% now it is barely 1.5%.

I feel like after 9/11 is when Jews reallly got their stranglehold on society.

No, it was 2007. 2001 was the genesis.

Heh speak for yourself m8.

This. 2007 was the year we all died and went to hell.

Was in jail all 2012 only shift I felt was in my ass when bubba raped me. Fuck you user.

Lol what.

I know, but 2008 was the big year when everything started to crumble. I agree, there is a lot of stuff that should be taught at school. Economics for example, basic demand and supply stuff.

Yeah it was around 2012 and 2013 that trans stuff went through the roof

>percentages

Well everyone was too focused on 9/11 and all the shit we did in Iraq, it gave (((them))) the perfect opportunity to push their agenda without people rejecting it. They sort of let go under the rug because Americans thought finding the culprits was more important.

2012 Obama was up for reelection he and the ideological infrastructure that support him fired up the base to increase voter turnout.
Obama wins but the momentum continued, radical leftist intersectionality became mainstream, globalism continued apace.
The west officially began its suicide pact.
By 2015 Merkle opens Germany's tight pussy for any nigger and Arab and the last heart beat of the west was a dim memory.
We are now in a dead corpse witnessing the vultures take the spoils.

The first shift started in 1998 when Bill Clinton's blow job scandal was front page news, and the internet became popular among households (AOL discs).

The next shift was September 11, 2001. For obvious reasons. The 24/7 news cycle becoming a vehicle for mass instigation and trauma.

The next shift happened in 2007-2008, with the advent of Obama and smart phones. This is when shit really started to hit the fan.

The next shift after that was around 2011-2012 when limp Romney lost and Obama was secured another term. This is when they went full multi-kulti Obama cultural zeitgeist and culture went full retarded. Gamergate, SJWs, Kekistani cringe can all be tied back to this era.

Finally, the 2016 shift. Some refer to it as the greatest timeline. Just pure insanity. We are experiencing a post-reality, post-information, post-post era. Buckle in, it's going to get wacky.

Try 1913.

Depressing stuff user. Time to go Zombiemode!

Post-Reality seems like the most appropriate description for the wack shit that's been going on these days.

Looking forward to a hardcore dose of reality to split the skulls of the sleeping mainstream. Get comfy anons, supposedly the coming crash is going to be "the big one"

Yes. Contrary to popular belief the Mayans were actually right about 2012, it's just didn't happen in the way that people were hyping it up.

The ultra-shilling of identity politics was memed by the government in order counter Occupy Wall Street

Back to Sup Forums furshit

It was the year I graduated HS, I felt it but I thought it was just becoming an 'adult' It's honestly when a lot of the political sentiments we see today started to get into the mainstream

This, exactly. I don't even know what planet I'm on anymore. I always considered myself very intelligent, got good grades, people like me, now I seriously wonder if I've developed some sort of schizophrenia. It's either that or something seriously beyond our understanding has happened to all of us. Either way, I miss what life was like in the early 90s and I want to go home.

I wish I had a time machine so that I could go back in time and assasinate Steve Jobs around 2001.

>2001
>2007
>2015 (CY)

we all just want to go home, it's why we cling to the skeleton of Sup Forums.

Yup. 2012/2013 was when it became legal for anyone to promote propaganda. You have not heard any truth since this time. And never will again. Take a look at the Smith-Mundt Act of 2013

When was gamergate? It was about then

This.

Tbh i felt something wierd for the past week. Like something is shifting back.

I'm not a furry, man. I just thought the picture was funny. What's not funny about killing commies, or dogs smoking while wearing body armor?