Should it be illegal to put videos of people hanging themselves in the woods on YouTube? I think it should

Should it be illegal to put videos of people hanging themselves in the woods on YouTube? I think it should.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYQcU5VXde8&t=5s
twitter.com/wetheunicorns/status/949297972986163200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prolly. Got to wonder though. They censor ideas but not shit like this?

The only crime is that fat fuck is still breathing

>white person makes other white people look bad
>white people get mocked for being emotionally autistic sociopaths
>GO LOGAN PAUL, YOU SURE MADE US LOOK GOOD!

Is he talking to all the fake news?

I'm patiently waiting for his suicide

No. Nothing that happens in real life should be illegal to put up a video of

Not if it's done in public; the person that kills themselves in public deserve no respect, as they're not worrying about the feelings of those that may stumble upon the body.

>Humans
>Muricans

youtube.com/watch?v=wYQcU5VXde8&t=5s

>cuts his wrists
>fat prevents blood from leaking out
>tries hanging himself
>rope snaps
>tries shooting himself
>can't point at head with all that arm fat
>eats poison
>still not as bad as his last dinner

There's really no escape ;_;

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

hes really not that fat

I agree. His weight loss surgery was a success.

okay thats not real he just moved his chair back

Lmao, what wrong with Paul filmed hanged guy in Japan forest? And there's law that forbid you to do this? And which law he actually violated: American or Japanese?

Did he actually get the surgery done? I thought he was told that he was too fat to safely perform surgery, and that he'd need to lose a set amount of weight before the surgeons could even attempt it.

Show me the law where it’s illegal to film a dead body?

This.

Not everything requires a law.

>His weight loss surgery was a success.

>what are privacy laws

no, who the fuck cares.
It's cringy how everyone has an opinion how it's bad to make fun of dead people on Sup Forums.
If it was some commie thrown from a helicopter you cucks would probably make him your new pewdiepie, but it wasnt a commie just a poor nippon.

Internet celebrity shit should be banned on sight.

I mean, sure what Logan did was in bad taste, but I don't see anything that wrong with it. I don't have any respect for people who kill themselves in this sort of context anyway. Especially if you do so in a public "suicide forest" rather than privately. People who commit suicide should be ashamed of themsleves and I don't have a problem with this sort of shaming-after-the-fact.

The problem is that your culture does not apply everwhere, in America you would be right, it's really not a big deal, but in Japan offing oneself is a honorable thing to do, keep that in mind.

kiddie rape happens in real life :^)

I'm no weeb expert, but I'm pretty sure an honorable suicide like seppuku is not the same as "I'm a depressed hikki NEET faggot who's going to kill himself because I have no life"

Remember guys, if you commit a crime it’s still a crime even if you lose the election

In Spain it is illegal to film a suicide victim by either individuals or Tv stations.

It is not illegal though to record a video and stumble into a dead body but in that case you report it to the police and they confiscate the evidence.

Recording a fake video of you pretending to be colorblind and buying magic googles is not illegal as long as you don't advertise it as a commercial product and neither is filming a staged fake suicide to get views and everybody in the entire world talking about you.

This. You are mistaken humans with muricans. Its a common mistake.

What people dont understand whats considerd morbidly obese in the world its called healthy skinny in America.

Will this sack of lard just die already? Fuck

In all honesty i think the reaction to his video is exaggerated.
I mean wtf is wrong with seeing a dead body, death is a part of life and the corpse he video taped wasn't graphic at t all.
I guess it was just combined hatred for him and his brothers which backlashed this way

It isn't. It is however forbidden to go offtrail in the suicide forest as it is a restricted area.

He's not even that fat anymore. Also, he's getting more pussy than you.

You are so mad right now.

I'm sorry did u post this picture to showcase how he wasn't fat and getting laid with hot puss puss? You failed on all accounts

Wow, not only is he fit and handsome, but an expert on Japanese trespassing laws.

well, I'm pretty sure in japanese culture killing yourself is more honorable than

>I'm a depressed hikki NEET faggot who's going to kill himself because I have no life

for the rest of your life, so the point still stands

>in Japan offing oneself is a honorable thing to do
Only in situations that justify it. Such as a great shame or dishonor, suicide is a way to recover that honor for your family.

Some lonely neet who decided he had enough of this world is not taking the honorable way out. He is nothing more than a coward.

He knows he talking about every nigger on world star right?

the fact is... how do you know he was just a neet?

You mean the gorilla channel?

Chked. They want to desensitize us to death, suicide, murder and brutal violence so it will be easier for us to kill one another during the final push for total control.

That's all fine, just remember to kill the kikes first.

It's actually the opposite, if you're never caught, then the crime may as well never existed. It's like a real world application of whether a tree has fell in the forest if it is observed.

Because of his methods.
Suicide forest is where the pathetic and cowardly go to die in a bid to hide from the world but still be found. It speaks for the life as strongly as it does the death.

I say let people be self policing when it comes to free speech. Just be prepared for the backlash if you're dead wrong.

>caring about what other races thinks of you knowing they all want you dead anyways

ok, japan is a cucked shithole spreading their weeabo herbivore garbage via childrens cartoons

Up until the point you post video footage of you committing said crime online like a retarded nigger.

How is it illegal? The guy wasn’t identifiable

Then that's a question of whether or not Japan wants to do something about it. Are there any extradition treaties between Japan and the USA?

I think you should be able to film and post what you want if you're willing to suffer the consequence.

However, I also think if a nation has laws you should respect them while you're a visitor.

Imagine Logan getting caught with black tar heroin in Indonesia and having to face a firing squad.

It could happen.

Not really private if you kill yourself in a public area like a mountain trail

Is that really what he looks like now?

He is still a fat fuck, but he looks like he has dropped 100+ pounds

Mandatory, government funded surgery for all fattys when? If it works this well, then the government should spend some of that israel-defense money on making america not full of fat asses.

Idk about Japan's laws on free speech but if someone kills theirselves in a public place and you film it, it should not be illegal.

What crime was filmed?

Sage&report.

Should be legal to hang fags like you that avtually care.

How is he still fucking alive? I feel like the matrix glitched and this fatass is stuck in a limbo of not dying. How many healthy young people died but this guy is still breathing? How is this possible without some serious woodoo shit.

Of course not. That is fucking retarded.

no wonder his wife left him

He's physically unable to get puss mein fruend

I did not know that, I wont do research though, so if you're sayin the truth, it's a good point, still it's a duchebag thing to do when you're a guest in a country.

twitter.com/wetheunicorns/status/949297972986163200
>Jumping onto moving vehicles
>Causing chaos at the fish market
>Putting squid on someones car
>Throwing pokeballs at vehicles and a police officer
>Acting like a spastic child at a sacred temple
Defend this.

Pussy

I thought those were BBC and BET?

I'm thinner than him, and I'm fat.

/thread