Dragon Ball Super

When can we expect those V-Jump leaks?

Based.

Very soon.

Not soon enough.

So is this the non autistic thread?

Have any of these threads NOT been autistic?

why do black people like piccolo so much?

Maybe the ones from 2015 when Super started.

There was a thread for mangafags months ago that was a little comfy compared to others.

Who is ready for Gogeta Red?

True
Best DB thread in years

Yeah, that one was pretty good even though it became shit in the end.

ever since these edits and the whole west black thing started i can't look at real black the same

Isn't it great?

Same.

he's a bad guy that was actually good all along
he's been kept down by the stronger saiyans
he's never met his dad

Do you mean God Vegetto in metamor clothes?

HERE I COME, ZAMAS

I can already tell that's what is gonna happen.

name one memorable moment in dbs
you cant!

There was that time Gohan jobbed

Goku vs Hit
Zamasu killing Chichi and Goten

Goku and Trunks being overwhelmed by Zamasu and Black.

'Ore wa Vegita-Samaaaaaa!'
Zamasu and Black v. Goku and Trunks
Praise Me fusion
Vegito vs. Merged Zamasu
Hit v. Goku
Father-Son Galick Ho
Trunks' Spirit Bomb
Yamcha's Sacrifice
Toppo v. Goku
Beerus hakaing the Fuck out of Zamasu

Trunks vs Zamasu
Goku vs Hit
Vegeta vs Black
Baseball ep.

"zamas-sama"

How I see next chapter going down:
>Merged Zamasu gloats about his new body, strength, and power
>Vegeta, believing that he's still stronger, ascends into Blue and charges in first
>Merged Zamasu easily swipes Vegeta away like a fucking fly
>Goku decides to take a shot by entering Blue and attempting to get some attacks in
>He, too, jobs
>Goku and Vegeta have no choice left but to work together for this one
>Together, they do a bit better than they did when they were separated, but ultimately job in the end
>Merged Zamasu declares that everyone will die at his hand or some shit
>Goku (or better yet, Vegeta) suggests that they must retaliate by fusing as well
>Shin offers up his pair of potara to the two
>Merged Zamasu catches wind of this and attempts to stop them with a blast
>Trunks enters FPSS2, steps in and swipes away the blast with all of his might (knowing Toyotaro, I wouldn't put it above him to do this)
>Trunks probably distracts/holds off Zamasu long enough for Goku and Vegeta to fuse
>Trunks jobs and is nearly killed
>Vegetto arrives similar to Chapter 309, much to Zamasu's shock
>Chapter ends

>FPSS2

Remember that time they spammed yellow skittles?

thats what i want to call it, cant think of anything else other than "powered-up ss2" or whatever the fuck it is.

What about SS2?

>but muh headcanon
Fuck off

Not him but it can't just be a SS2 alone, retard. He literally fights Goku in SS2, then powers up into that form which matches the level of SS3.

It's not headcanon, it's what happened.
>pic related

I am new here. Who is your leader?

West Black is my goddess.

>leaders on a mongolian cave painting imageboard
ok

>it's not headcanon, it's what happened in my headcanon

We need more edits/drawings of West Black

>no argument so resort to shitposting
You might want to read the chapter again. Your memory isn't working for you.

>vegetto arrives

It's already confirmed that gogeta will be in the manga instead

Guys, I really want to ask you something.

Am I the only one who is happy to see C-17 this strong?

And it does make sense to me, he trained for years non-stop.

Also, since he refused to protect the universe, he can also ignore buu.

No incoherence to me, since we know they can grow stronger, also with unlimited stamina.

Freezer did the same thing, he was strong as SSJ without training, then decide to train to attain SSB's level, imagine C-17, a cyborg with unlimited stamina, which allow him to train longer and longer, doing the same thing but with a slower progress (10 years I think)

Nice headcanon.

When will gogetafags fuck off?

>"n-no argument"
Your argument is headcanon buddy, what did you expect? Try again with an actual proof, not "he powers up again, therefore he's transforming again"

But it could happen, Merged Zamasu wont let Goku and Vegeta fuse using the potaras, then as mentions.

Trunks might kill time and fights Merged Zamasu so Goku and Vegeta fuse using the dance.

Gogeta Red is born.

It's a powered up state of SS2 that can match SS3. It's what happened, you can contemplate suicide all you want about it, but it's what happened.

Why the fuck would Goku and Vegeta fuse if they have two Kaioshin wearing potara earrings right there?

fuse into Gogeta* I mean.

>up against a potara fusion
>has an opportunity to fuse
>decides to do fuse as well, but via the dance which has a chance of failing because one of them fucked up on their fingers
>Veku Red is born
it's so retarded that it hurts.

>Trunks is still stuck in SS2
>sees SS3 for first time
>T: Shit so there's another form? I always thought SS2 wasn't enough
>SS2 Trunks goes serious to fight SS3 Goku

>"OH MY GOD HE'S USING A TOTALLY NEW VERSION OF SS2 NOW, THAT'S THE ONLY REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR HIS STRENGTH"

Your headcanon tires me, user.

>it's just trunks going serious that's why out of the blue he can compare to a ss3 goku
nice headcanon

This.

Now it's pretty much guaranteed that base SS Green Brolina will be on par if not stronger than a non Kaio-ken/muh bulma charged SSB.

Gowasu: "This is all my fault."
Shin: "Yep."
Gowasu: "Please forgive me."
Shin: "Nope."
Mai: "No way."
Trunks: "Give me a break."

>now even 17 is much stronger than Kamiccolo

That poor big green. Toriyama's alzheimer doesn't help either to get that guy back at the top

Annoys me 17 having an aura for no reason. Doesn't annoy me him being strong as fuck, just Piccolo being a joke right now when he trains and meditates as shit and is one of the best when fighting(or was supposed to until I.Cell).
Same thing can be said about Tenshinhan when that guy was supposed to be a genius and trained all his life.

Trunks specifically says that he never settled for the power of that transformation either (SSJ2) before powering up.

And even before powering up he's said to be stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. So, he wasn't just talking about the power of the SSJ2 they knew, but about the transformation itself.

Giving a name to that power up is fanon, but it's clear he's meant to be powering up there, not just stopping holding back.

ARE THE LEAKS HAPPENING?

Trunks sword of retardation.
17 shitting on Dragon Ball Z consistency.
Goku lying to his family and friends about their potential deaths.

that reminds me
we should create a separate thread for manganons when the leaks happen

Piccolo is my favorite character, I feel the same, there is still hope if he absorb some namekians

17 is the best thing happening to DBS right now, fuck off.

Freezer was OK for you I guess

>4 arcs ago
>Whis: you could never get the power of a god without me, Vegeta

>Everyone and their mom is god tier now

Is Vegeta the biggest cuck in the franchise?

>17 shitting on Dragon Ball Z consistency.
Frieza went from lower than SSJ1 in namek saga to stronger than Blue. What 17 is doing is fine.

Don't talk to them, they are just butthurted that DBS isn't goku and Vegeta's show anymore.

This hakaishin comes up to you and says he's destroy your planet unless you show him something that makes him happy. What do?

Freeza reached that level in 4 months.

For 17 it took 10 years.

Goku restoring King Kai's planet.

Exactly.

And 17 isnt stronger than Blue. He's better than SS at max power but I'm sure he wouldnt last long against blue.

denial

I tell him that this world is developing relatively nicely and he can go fuck himself because he'll be lowering the ningen quality of the universe if he destroys us.

>We need more edits/drawings of West Black
This.

Post powerlevelpedro's face when Roshi literally does take on FemBroly.

Aw that's cute
You little turds don't even get the point
A character (not even a regular character, a half-saiyan) being way stronger after years of training is legit. A new special magic version of SS2 that collides with SS3 in strenght is something that actually must be proven.
(You) need actual proof to support your shitty theory.

>Trunks specifically says that he never settled for the power of that transformation either (SSJ2) before powering up.
So? He never said he settled for the power of the form he use at the end of the battle, he didn't even say he's using a different form. Unless you can prove "I never settled for SS2 power" means "I never settled for SS2 ... but I settled with a new version of the form" it still headcanon.

>And even before powering up he's said to be stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. So, he wasn't just talking about the power of the SSJ2 they knew, but about the transformation itself.
How that crooked logic works? It's said that Trunks is stronger than SS2 Gohan even before Goku goes SS3, so even before go serious Trunks is stronger than SS2.

It's time to stop pushing your headcanon guys, there's a simple reasonable reason of Trunks strenght, he's just strong, really strong. Do you want to pretend there's a implication of he using a new not even mentioned form? OK, Prove it. Otherwise is still headcanon and Trunks is just a strong guy.

Frieza getting so strong is also pretty dumb. At least he is a mutation of a different race following different rules of progress.

17 is just an enhanced human.
He had 0 progress in the Future Trunks timeline fighting for years.

In our time he never helped against Buu, Frieza or Beerus. Which makes no sense.

Fuck off pedro.

Frieza was absurdly retarded too but at least they tried to explain it.

If they had some sort of reasonable explanation for 17 to achieve that power only recently then that would be really great.

The more somewhat equally strong fighters the better.

Giving zero explanation for that though is garbage writing and shits on any self-respecting Dragon Ball fan who is actively using his brain.

>Fuck off pedro.
But he's the non pedro

if the leaked summaries are real, then goku's SSB isn't enough to face roshi's techniques and he's forced to use the kaiokenx10 to fight evenly

I want to try with some other west Black (and SSG Goku vs Freeza from RoF manga) but I don't feel very well these days and I don't want to tire myself by drawing panels of Goku or Black when next chapter could give me based Vegetto.

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

This.

Later.

"l-l-looks like he's finally t-taken some damage!! e-emotional damage!!"

>recruits trash like Gohan, Krillin, and Roshi so that they can die while fighting the "strong guys" who are impossible to beat
>Thanks to SSB's ki control and power that can't be sensed by mortals, Krillin and the rest of the shit tiers won't be able to know that Goku is actually using 0.00001x10^-9999999% of his true power. Goku is tricking everyone other than Vegeta and Buu into believing they are strong so that they can't say "no" to joining the team.
>meanwhile Vegeta does what he does best and clears through the nameless fodder
>This ensures U7 survival.
>Convinces Zeno to revive destroyed universes with Super Dragon Balls so that Zeno can get to see Goku fight the strong guys from the destroyed universes who didn't get a chance to shine
Based Goku playing 5D Chess with his enemies. GoDs are too stupid to live.

>17 is just an enhanced human.
Which is enough to justify him being stronger than frieza from the start.

>He had 0 progress in the Future Trunks timeline fighting for years
Because Future 17 never trained, fighting Gohan and Trunks took no effort therefore he had no actual gains.

hahahahahaa

literally how do any of the universes stand a chance against universe 7 with goku, android 17, and vegeta?

Jiren is fueled by justice, there can be no equal to that power!

WHERE'S THE FUCKING LEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Once upon a time Gohan was the Saikyo no Senshi, so all he has to do is train for a few hours. :^)

what episode are we on? I lost track for a few weeks

Piccolo versus Frost

>be 17
>get cucked into raising 2 kids that arent even yours
>barely hold your own against a distracted goku who isnt even trying
>this is somehow impressive

Nah, I see the chapter ending with Vegetto unfusing

>people confused by the holding back statement

goku was at a legit ssb powerlevel folks, he just wasn't going all out. 17 was holding back too.

it's insane how strong he's gotten, while android 18 is still at the same strength mostly.

He adopted 2 orphan children pobabably because it reminded of him and his sister who were orphans as well before they were kidnapped by Dr. Gero.

You obviously skipped the part where 17 said that he was holding back as well.

He has been hyped a lot for this arc, two episodes in a row about him, a great fight against SSB Goku, not to mention he appears several times in the OP.

It's ok user. Even if the whole thread is against you, I understand what you're saying

Kaioken Blue reveal
Black fucking shit up
Fusion fight
Trunks spirit bomb sword asspull

What is this from?