>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ

>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora atheist) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat &

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist
youtu.be/dc3p9G47VJ4
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/950293335285075968
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/950315872811438082
youtube.com/watch?v=41XngqjfVoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just watched the Styx/Alt-Hype debate and holy shit, Styx is an absolute fucking retard. Why did people ever watch him in the first place?

Styx: my problem with the ethnostate is how are you going to do it peacefully?
AH: *here's how*
Styx: but how are you going to do it peacefully?
AH: I already explained this
*1 hour later*
AH: I already explained this
Styx: But it might not go that way. How are you going to do it peacefully?

He also said a lot of other gems, like "what if college kids protest? ethnostate btfo!!!!!!" I mean wtf, Styx you goddamn retard what are you going to do if college kids protest in your libertarian state? Will that end libertarianism? What if college kids protest capitalism? Will that destroy capitalism?

"if you build an ethnostate then Europeans will get mad and that somehow matters!!!! Alt-right btfo!!!"
"ethnostate (as opposed to the current multiracial utopia) will not work and China will take over!!!! ethnostate debunked!!!!"
"if you don't have a complete step-by-step plan that covers absolutely everything, then it's completely useless to even think about the ethnostate!!!!! civic nationalism wins again!!!!"
"If it's not 110% white then it's not really an ethnostate and you need gas chambers to reach that therefore your position is immoral!!!!!"

Styx: What if someone wants to marry a nigger?
AH: Well then they can move out of the ethnostate
Styx: But what if the entire fucking world is nothing but ethnostates!!!!! Nazis btfo!!!!"

>I disagree with styx on this one issue and that's why he's a fucking retard and I hate them

Baked Alaska is an embarrassment. Former rapper and buzzfeed personality. It’s no wonder he’s so cancerous. He’s the type of idiot destiny would debate because he knows he can easily dismantle him.

Repost from another thread, this is not my work:
> Part 1
> Be Destiny
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>There was a conspiracy done by Blizzard since Zerg players at the time drew in the most attention, and there were almost no white american players making top billing in tourneys, that Blizzard intentionally buffed Zerg in a way that would appeal almost entirely to American players (the Zerg spell-caster unit the infestor) since American SC2 players rarely played shortgames, they almost always went for the long-game; Blizzard buffed the unit that helped with that transition. This got Destiny to the grand stage of MLG (I think Anaheim) where he was doing SUPER well in the tourney untill.... remember BlueTea, his e-girlfriend? She was upset with him and leaked his Dick-pics on twitter and they flared up in TL like wildfire and so what did Destiny do? He dropped out of the tournament. Everything was stacked specifically for him, the devs of the game basically FIXED the game just to get a white guy to win a tourney and because he couldn't deal with the embarrassment at the time, he dropped. But you may wonder, why was BluTea so mad at Destiny to ruin his career? He spread her nudes among his friends and they leaked onto the internet, Destiny also made fun of Tea's horseface.
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>is a pedo
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>tells his best friend to kill himself, & the the guy does it

> Part 2
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is filing a case against his ass for harassment, defamation, and pedophilia
>How does Destiny make money
Like every twitch streamer viewers of his stream pay him in donations and subscription through twitchTV, but Destiny set up his own website where most of his donations come from, it's not too different than twitch. Destiny also stopped allowing on screen donations mostly, also unlike the rest of twitch streamers the big bulk of the money he makes is not from donations of 16 years old viewers giving him 5 dollars, it comes from 4 big wealthy people giving him tens of thousands each month.
>Who pays Destiny
The main people are an Arab guy who for some reason uses multiple different accounts, 2 jewish guys and an anonymous person.
>Who are those people
The arab person Hamad-Al-Hajri : from the Hajri family, he is a wealthy Qatari prince who studied in Harvard and works for the government.
Daniel Saltman : A Jewish millionaire who is the founder and CEO of a couple of companies such as Tinychat, Everyday Carry and The hunt.
>paid by non-whites to shill against whites
Destiny is a sniper which tries to catch inconsistencies in the other person's arguments, without really having an argument himself, other than the the result of the discussion.
It's a kind of Socratic shilling, where Socrates is an empty shell.
He alternate between "Maieutics" and "Sophistry".
Socratic method / Maeieutic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
Sophistry (pilpul for the Juden)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist
Maieutics are a interesting method but needs for the one who is exercing it to know what the fuck is he talking about. On the other side is dishonest in the sense that the one who ask the questions doesn't need to assert anything or stand for anything.
It's a tool to detect and erase logical fallacies NOT TO ANALYSE EMPIRICAL DATA OR TO PROPOSE NEW HYPOTHESIS.

what does this have to do with baked alaska and destiny?

> Part 3
Combining it with sophistry (pilpul) make Destiny so fucking insufferable.
add in that the few assertions he makes he's completely unwilling to defend, he only makes arguments from authority delegating all the responsibility to his selected "experts" taking them as the undisputed consensus and pretending he embodies the null hypothesis. It's not even something he tries to hide, he outright refuses to defend any assertions he makes and claims his opponent always has the burden of proof.
It's not a debate so much as "convince me that X" while he's already made his mind up and keeps playing stupid as soon as he gets caught out. I don't think anyone takes him seriously, it's just a running joke. I don't see how anyone could, when he spends most of his time either playing stupid, vomiting word salads or hanging up on people.
you might want to add in that the few assertions he makes he's completely unwilling to defend, he only makes arguments from authority delegating all the responsibility to his selected "experts" taking them as the undisputed consensus and pretending he embodies the null hypothesis. It's not even something he tries to hide, he outright refuses to defend any assertions he makes and claims his opponent always has the burden of proof.
It's not a debate so much as "convince me that X" while he's already made his mind up and keeps playing stupid as soon as he gets caught out. I don't think anyone takes him seriously, it's just a running joke. I don't see how anyone could, when he spends most of his time either playing stupid, vomiting word salads or hanging up on people.
The winning move is to ask him what's his position on the subject first, that way you can retort the socratic method against him

I don't hate Styx but most of what I know about him comes from that stream, where he was being a retard. I don't really watch his content and it seems like I haven't missed anything of value

it's supposed to be in the infinitive, not past tense

I don't even care!
>mirrors Krauts video
I don't know anything one way or another!
>records conversation with Kraut regarding doxing server
Honestly I just don't care at all about this!
>hops on stream to do kraut damage control
But really, this just doesn't concern me at all!
>makes 40 minute smear video against coach boomerpill
Did I mention I don't care!?
>hops on stream again to """debate""" Spencer
I don't really care though, oh btw I'm so tired now gotta go bye bye
>proceeds to make an hour long video immediately after

CRP is the Laci Green of the Skeptics (TM).

>started YT in May of 2017
>has 13k subscribers by Jan 2018
>he is the talk of the town in the Skeptics (TM) community
>all his videos are basic bitch red-pill topics from 2015
>fancy camera work
>has literally no idea who most of the Skeptics (TM) people are

The man literally figured out the Skeptics (TM) formula:

>talk about stuff you have no idea about with a smug tone as if you know everything there is to know about that subject
>shitpost at more famous Skeptics (TM) youtubers
>continue shitposting until they notice you
>start kissing their ass until they mention you in one of their vids
>wait for a divisive controversial topic to come up
>pick a side opposite to the sides of the Skeptics (TM) with the most subscribers
>start drama with them by accusing them of some shit
>make videos, tweets, livestreams, etc attacking the famous Skeptic (TM)
>continue doing so until they make a video in response
>congratulations, you just created an endless drama loop of video attack > video response > video attack and now you can just sit back, say the exact opposite of what the other guy says, and watch your subscriber count go up and up

The man IS a conman and I have to say I LOVE watching him work. Remember, when this Kraut bs was going on CRP went for Sargon directly. Why? Because Sargon has the most subscribers and also by the hoi poloi (like CRP) is seen as the leader of Skeptics (TM).

Now he realized Sargon means shit to the Skeptics (TM) and this is why he backed off. He thought he was making a pass at The King not knowing there was no such thing. This is why he's trying to network more and more now. He's figuring out the lay of the land and soon enough he's gonna make another pass at someone else. I predict either Jim or Warski.

>proceeds to make an hour long video immediately after
I thought he went to sleep
did he really do it immediately

Yes.

Yeah, and the comment section for his immediate damage control vid is a total shoah

hahaha what the fuck

Using a word processor to prepare our posts with spellchecks and everything, now, are we? Nice try, Vee

Styx is retarded and his arguments are nonsensical, but at least he's capable of having a conversation in good faith about the issue instead of autistically looking for "sick epic takedowns" against his opponent that are so ridiculous that he needs to deny race or say he doesn't know whether or not Laurence Fishburne is white, for example.

My overall problem with his arguments is that they could be applied to any form of government. Any new form of government, whether democracy or monarchy or anything else, typically requires some sort of revolution that might have a varying degree of turmoil/violence involved. But by the premise he sets up, all revolutions and changes in government are de facto wrong and immoral because of the necessity for some degree of violence.

I could just as easily say America's independence was immoral because splitting from the English required a war and bloodshed.
Or how about the fact that staying together as-is ALSO results in bloodshed/violence/etc every time a nigger or spic kills a white person, or every time a white girl gets raped by a paki, or every time antifa beats people up, or every time someone loses their corporate job because they had the wrong opinions.

>I need to go to bed guys it's 4am
>Livestreams for an hour
Do you think he and his wife even sleep in the same bed?

She sleeps with her daughter, he sleeps downstairs

Yes. Also don't forget pic-related from a week or two prior. Sargoy hops on stream to do damage control, then Jim starts poking him with questions about whether he knew what was going on behind the scenes, and then he nervously leaves the stream saying he needed to leave, even though he only JUST hopped on the stream like 10 minutes prior. And then immediately after makes his 40 minute CRP smear video.

Really makes you think.
What's really unbelievable is all the sargonite shills in comment section of Jim's new video. They're still trying to act like Sargon dindu nuffin.

>CEO of a couple of companies such as Tinychat
How apt. I guess we know why he's so blase about being sued for 51k.

>She sleeps with her daughter
wew

Stop with the e-celeb shit, guys. It’s embarrassing.

Its what most of Sup Forums is now, stormfront and reddit combined.

>Styx is retarded and his arguments are nonsensical, but at least he's capable of having a conversation in good faith about the issue instead of autistically looking for "sick epic takedowns" against his opponent that are so ridiculous that he needs to deny race or say he doesn't know whether or not Laurence Fishburne is white, for example.
That's a fair point, at least he was capable of having a civilized conversation. Give credit where it's due
>My overall problem with his arguments is that they could be applied to any form of government. Any new form of government, whether democracy or monarchy or anything else, typically requires some sort of revolution that might have a varying degree of turmoil/violence involved. But by the premise he sets up, all revolutions and changes in government are de facto wrong and immoral because of the necessity for some degree of violence.
This kinda bothered me too. It's possible that the ethnostate might turn violent, but you could make that same criticism about any government, from liberal democracies to libertarian utopias. What if people elect Hitler 2.0? What if the libertarian utopia goes full Bioshock?
>I could just as easily say America's independence was immoral because splitting from the English required a war and bloodshed.
Not to mention, history has seen relatively large population transfers without bloodshed
>Or how about the fact that staying together as-is ALSO results in bloodshed/violence/etc every time a nigger or spic kills a white person, or every time a white girl gets raped by a paki, or every time antifa beats people up
This too, of course I hope for the best, but his civic nationalist state might end up in bloodshed anyway. It might end up in a full on race war, even if whites stay completely civic nationalist. What if whites are a small minority and non-whites start chimping out because Styx took away their gibs?

honestly speaking jim videos were kinda underwhelming or maybe watching all this drama live was just too good.
but even than i was hoping for some more juicy unseen stuff that you didnt find in any of these threads.

How long until the new race-realism crowd come to the same fate as the Skeptics™ and SJWs?

is this the natural progression of youtube moralizers?

New Metokur vid has my sides in orbit. Kraut's autism knows no bounds.

Those videos are for the 500k interested people who don't have time to F5 1,200 Sup Forums threads for three weeks like us

I don't know much about you, user. But from what I know from your post, where you're a retard, I don't really see why you aren't a faggot.

>Not to mention, history has seen relatively large population transfers without bloodshed

Correct, and this is a point these people need to be schooled on. They keep thinking population transfers and balkanization is a fantastical pipe dream, but it's happened MANY TIMES over just the past 100 years, as well as many more times throughout all of history.

Over the past century, we've had:
>polish/german population transfer
>greek/turk population transfer
>india/pakistan population transfer
>breakup of USSR
>breakup of Yugoslavia
>breakup of Austria Hungary
>Israel
>Cyprus
>Ireland
>decolonization and all the whites leaving colonies in Africa, India, SE Asia, etc.
And there's probably other examples I'm forgetting. This shit isn't out of the ordinary at all.

>BAKED ALASKA BTFO desTINY

Not even close. Baked Alaska just looked like a meme spouting retard.

And I don't even like Destiny.

Jim is just cataloguing and summarizing the highlights of these events. None of the stuff in his videos should be new to anyone who's paid any attention to any of this. The point is to expose all this stuff for the first time to the hundreds of thousands of normalfags who aren't in the know.

I'm sorry if I hurt you're favorite e-celeb's feefees

The online right/alt-right/whatever seems to me to be missing the really obvious point that once they've won this little culture war (which they will) they won't be le edgy underdogs anymore and will immediately be vulnerable to the next bunch who can present themselves as such. That's why people like woes are saying it's time to drop the shock-value trolling routine and start pulling in more mainstream people to build a real foundation, but all you get when you bring this up is 'muh optics cucking, muh respectability'. It's like people can't imagine anything outside of a ten-minute window

>Styx
He fucked up last night, he said Native Americans practiced Feudalism. Actually, they all fucked up last night and talked a load of shite, could easily make a talk over video BTFO left, right, and centre.

in 1975, after the portuguese gave independence to Angola, in 84 days more than 300 000 people were moved from Angola to Portugal by plane flights. there were no instances of violence

>start pulling in more mainstream people to build a real foundation

Yep, it's already over.

Jeff got away scott free though
>Jim pls play pubg with me

Haven't watched the Styx/Alt Hype yet, but that last point is foolish. There will still be collectives that want to live with a multiracial banner. Instead of basing their state on race, however, they will base it on ideas. IE: Capitalism w/ limited government, Communism w/ no food to feed anyone etc.

Good question, although I'm not sure if they're comparable.
For one, SJWs are NOT "suffering a bad fate" or whatever, because they still have all the institutional power. The skeptics think they've BTFO the SJWs just because they beat a handful of tranny youtubers in response videos or whatever.
Secondly, the reason the skeptic community collapsed is because criticizing others while remaining radically agnostic and refusing to take any firm stances on anything (I don't know if Larry Fishburne is white!) while offering NO SOLUTIONS to any problems gets old after a while. Even before the current drama, skeptic channels were stagnating or even declining. The shtick is getting old.

So I guess race-realists will get superseded if something else comes along that offers a better explanation/solution. More likely more extreme race-realists will overtake the current moderate figures, IMO. That or we all just get censored off all platforms before anything like that can happen, more likely.

I did start to watch a few of his videos, and some of them are actually informative. The ones that focus more on social interactions are really good.

Nah we can do what the left has done for decades and continue to pretend to be rebelling against the establishment long after we become the dominant voice
Unless we somehow find a new hitler to lead us into a new reich and pull off removing bagels we'll always have massive opposition from the media

Exactly, and the same is true of all the other colonies too. How many brits left India? How many French left Algeria? What about all the other colonies? Hell, Rhodesia had like ~8% white population IIRC, and almost all of them evacuated following the transformation into Zimbabwe (and while there was a war, the actual transfer of whites out of the country after the fact was NOT the violent part)

I think that fate only happens when you fail to communicate with your enemy. The SJWs painted their enemies as Nazis and drove the doubtful ones to the Skeptics. Now the skeptics, after YEARS of preaching against the tactics of SJWs make the same mistakes. As long as /ourguys/ remain calm, cool and collected and remain focused on the argument (as long as something like the Kraut Debacle doesn't happen where they have to moralize) they'll be able to continue doing this well into the future.

We are tearing e-celebs down dummy.
You reach people doing that.

Agreed. Boomerpill is a greaseball and it's obvious what he's doing, but I can't hate him for it because he's totally leeching off the shit-tier skeptic community. It's great how he expertly starts drama with bigger channels and gets them to respond to him. Meanwhile when smaller channels try to fire back at him, he completely ignores them because they're not useful for collecting new viewers.

You don't have to like him personally to see the hand he's had in causing the skeptics to sudoku. It's a marvelous thing.

[REEEEEEEEE's in gypsy]

The only new content was the third one for me. I hadn't even looked into KilledRoy because it seemed fishy. Some of the audio in the second one was also news to me.

Doesnt he call Jeff a massive cunt and show that he was involved with the doxxing?

Every thread we get a retard like you. Every thread ever since this started. A few weeks ago, so much as alluding to races being different got you practically kicked off youtube. Now the most watched streams involved embarrassing a major skeptic figure on race and discussing the hows and whats of a White ethnostate. Stay mad and continue spending your time bumping shill threads like that accomplishes something.

We'll never really need to resort to that sort of bullshit because we actually have valid arguments instead of just SKEPTICISM!(tm). But also we don't bother ourselves with the same classical liberal moral framework the skeptics shackle themselves with. It's not like I had any problem digging through Kraut's forum posts to find hilarious shit.

What do you mean?

The only violent ones I can think of are Native American related, and Liberals like to focus on those ones the most. They probably have never looked into any of these events, especially Rhodesia.

even in the USA massive spikes in deportations happened with Eisenhower for example. if you put an halt to immigration and kept deporting the 2-3 million a year the government already does deport, all the illegals would be gone in one mandate. then you could pass legislation to expand the definition of who gets deported or not like what Bill Clinton did with the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996. and between 1929-1936, 500 000 to 2 000 000 mexicans were deported, 60% of which had american citizenship

I mucked through the Task Force and just developed righteous fury.

The funny thing about the indians is that there were only a relatively small number of them across the entire land of America (IIRC it was only a couple million max, and most of those died due to smallbox and other disease from first contact). But moreover, people argue against colonization because ">muh indians" but this position forces them to implicitly argue for all of America as some sort of ethnostate for the indians. Despite them being a tiny number of hunter-gatherers across the entire land area with no real states or systems of government. But liberals take the position that it's all "their land" while also saying that we don't have a right to our land. Makes you think.

Yeah but Jeffs a degenerate with no shame, he probably got a hard-on from the humiliation jim senpai gave him, he needed something bigger to slam this hippie cunt with

The stream was still going when he uploaded it

Lads what's everyone's thoughts on Thunderf00ts first foray into Race Realism?
>Thunderf00t: Who's killing who, by race and gender, FBI statistics.
youtu.be/dc3p9G47VJ4

We are breaking the conditioning, Race Realism is the skeptic redemption arc. Fresh field of pop-science content for a group that has done creationism/feminism/sjws to death.

>Styx: What if someone wants to marry a nigger?
>AH: Well then they can move out of the ethnostate
>Styx: But what if the entire fucking world is nothing but ethnostates!!!!! Nazis btfo!!!
Then how would such a person meet a nigger?

On the creation of ethnostate itself, I think that it would be most peaceful, if it was conducted by deportation under threat of usage of lethal force, ironically.

What I'd really like to see is to finally get a SCOTUS ruling on anchor babies (there currently isn't any, and the precedent we currently have is extrapolated from legal guests having births here). A ruling that would deem anchor babies illegal because illegals are not "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in the 14th amendment. Then I'd like to see citizenship retroactively revoked for current anchor babies, the children of anchor babies, etc. And this isn't out of the realm of possibility, because we revoked pooinloo citizenship in the early 20th century after we had a ruling that pooinloos are not white, and thus they never should've gotten citizenship in the first place, and it was taken away and they were kicked out.

Pipe dream of course, but this is a step we could take within the context of the current system of government for sure.

Spencer isn't a CIA nigger
He "supports" Zionism because it helps morally justify white nationalism

>Tinychat
LOL

> if it was conducted by deportation under threat of usage of lethal force, ironically.
All state enforcement is through an implicit thread of force anyway. You could say the same thing about taxes and everything else (as the ancap lolbergs will often use as an argument).

>that pic
Keep in mind that spics get counted as """white""" by FBI crime stats.
HOWEVER, the FBI separates hispanics out when looking at victimization rates. Hmm, really makes you think

Its all okay. The SoyFather will stop the mean Nazi from releasing them back into the wild!

my great doubt in that question is: is the government still functional enough to enact such a change or is it already to mined and controlled by special interests and paralyzed by bureaucracy and activist employees for it to be possible? if it's the second than a chaotic and tense future awaits the USA

There are plenty of ideas on our Right-fringe to keep tugging the overton window in the right direction once ethnonationalism goes mainstream.

>All state enforcement is through an implicit thread of force anyway
You're right.
My point was that most of the people would be too scared to oppose it, making it the most peaceful solution, for conducted with little to no opposition.

This video is absolutely untrue and full of slander. Kraut, most impotantly, does not have a RP accent like MisterMetokur states. Quite the contary actually, Kraut has a classic British Accent found in the UK which is extremely genuine. I, as an Austrian, am mesmerized by his english and wish i could speak english half as good as his'. I think that we can all agree that Kraut has gotten a lot of shit for very arguable reasons, but let's at least not go as low as to attack his english, which he likely has worked hard to perfect and sounds amazing.

Hi Tilly :^)

I agree. And it's the best way to do it on our end to, because I'd much rather coerce the shitskins to leave relatively peacefully rather than going full RWDS LARPfest kicking down every single door and and doing mozambique drills and putting our own lives in danger.

but I'm just pointing out that the skeptics are tactically adopting the "muh NAP, all state force is violence!" rhetoric in this particular scenario, even though none of them are NAP ancaps and none of them have any problem with state coercion in other contexts like taxes and laws.

>don’t attack the e-celebs goy
>leave them alone
Nice try Sargon

Have you learnt anything while you lurk here Kraut? Or was that Facebook account really you and you've had one foot in our camp all along?

Remember your fascist grandparents were right and you should learn from them. And your attempt at Received pronunciation in English sounds garbage to actual English ears.

So I'm kind of lost on this. Is kraut and his discord right wing or left wing?

Fuck off Kraut, your accent is annoying as fuck and just sounds like a piss-poor attempt to copy Sargon. Also stop making up stories about your dick getting ripped apart pls.

Left wing. They just didn't likeMuslims and SJWs.

The best part about Jim's video is the recording of Sargon and Kraut
I thought Don Sargone was just a meme
>Sargon insists that Im the only one who talks to him
>Kraut panicing to get everything set up with his talk with the Stepfather
>Is it alright if I record this?
>Kraut's sharp inhale of 'Oh fuck he's setting me up'
>Sargon words everything in the recording to frame everything perfectly for the eventual disavowment video
>Jesus Christ, he's burying me
Fucking hell, Carlone of Swindoza does not fuck around

Some of them were literal commies.

Do you think the indians could ever rekindle that old warrior spirit? It would be amazing if the natives would allie with the alt-right to regain some independence.

Why was Kraut so fucking afraid of him though? Is Sargoy really that powerful in their little clique?

twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/950293335285075968
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/950315872811438082
Dude, people realized long ago now what you're up to and you're probably not getting anywhere with it. You're reading way too much into it with your excessive analysis of CRP, who is by all appearances only a mid-life crisis Youtuber who is just in it to fuck around because he likes himself and likes to interact with people. Seeing he's already sufficiently wealthy, why'd he care so much about it as you suggest, Vee? What's he got to gain compared to what you've got to lose?
Everyone who's been paying attention knows that you yourself don't even seriously believe the kiwifarms dox story about Steve Keen. So why risk everything, Vee? Don't you see how Destiny is already getting sued in the US? Now I think the case is more than a little stronger against you and Sargon

I dont think the US wants a Great Ghost Dance on their ass.

>Then how would such a person meet a nigger?
e-romance, or at least that's what they said on the stream

Skeptics were race denialist, anti-SJW, fedora atheist, science-fetishists. They viewed themselves as enlightened centrists, society probably views them as right wing, we view them as Left Liberals who fell for the equality-meme and the atomised-individualist-meme.

You know the thing I absolutely hate about pure whites is that everything has to be fucking nice and friendly and free of bloodshed with you guys. You do know that IF you get your ethnostate back, this tendency still almost got you extinct, right?

> I thought Don Sargone was just a meme
Where the fuck do you think the Don Sargone/Soyfather/Stepfather memes come from? Those were put together right here in the /kg/s as a reaction to that exact recording when it was posted.

Well, when he has what are effectively 750k sychophants, a lot of whom make up the majority of your current subscriber base and potential channel growth, you gotta kiss the ring, senpai

He's right you know

His arguments are dogshit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=41XngqjfVoM

Don't fall for the noble savage memes. Indians are niggers, both in their laziness and propensity for violence.

fuck me that would be sweet.
Being a Thor-worshiping pagan would finally pay off

the Don Sargone memes exist for a reason, my dude. I wasn't memeing when I made the analogy.

This webm is so gay it has aids.

Imma creative type that doesnt find happiness in everyday life therefore everyone must be miserable! BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Just tell me, is this a real tweet? I would so love for this to be a real tweet