What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're trying to force a meme.

>the leftist kike media blowing their load too early and already shilling for Oprah

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. So this is the hill they choose to die on.

Isn't that how Reddit got Trump elected though?

The same people who didn't want a TV star to president now want a TV star to be the president

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums mostly got Trump elected and reddit tried to claim the credit like those fuckers always do.

I FUCKING HATE THE LEFT.
I WISH I COULD KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM

>bush gave us obama
>trump gives us oprah

The Kikes have gone too far this time!
May as well say "the most biased name in news"

More like obama gave us trump you fucking nigger.

God I hate anglos. You are quite literally the most retarded people on earth, on par with flips and other third world trash. The only people in the west who believe that billionaires have your best interest in mind.

I sincerely hope every single one of you dies in a nuclear holocaust, you subhuman maggots.

Lefties can't meme though.

a warm body could beat hillary

You actually believe that either of these outlets reached and convinced 60 million people. Wow...

Now u say it

Apparently a vile nigger could beat any rep.

Fuck right off liberal faggot

Too much actual dirty laundry. Early episodes were like Springer, and don't forget the "OVER 9000 PENISES" blunder that this website punked her on years ago.

Trump was supported because he was funny while already campaigning, you retarded faggot

They're the same people that convince themselves every action he takes --even if it goes against their own interests-- is 4D chess. Convincing themselves they got Trump elected is probably nothing compared to the former.

She won't run against Trump.

They are secret besties.

Hey look the 100000000000000000th thread about this started today!

It is like some people have a coordinated effort to push a narrative

So far niggers are 2-0 against republicans so you tell me.

just enough to get the ball rolling

They gave us a Hillary Kissing Robert Byrd meme and we didn't even have to Photoshop it this time.

Never underestimate the self-delusion of the average Sup Forumsack

Ask Oprah about Harvey

Yas queen

people here actually believe jews are 'genociding the white race' as we speak

Nice b8 m8

You should.
Their brains are rotten beyond the point of no return where they can be reverted back to normal beings.
Death is the only solution.

>Drumpf is unqualified because he's done nothing significant in his life except be on TV
>nominate someone who's done nothing significant in her life except be on TV

They'd nominate Springer if he was black and had a vagina. At least he has actual political experience.

90% of internet culture over the last decade plus has originated on Sup Forums.

>memes have nothing to do with it
>implying even the alphabets and DNC don't target this site and cal us a psyop

90+50/2=70

Where the fuck did they get 106?

Another episode of "vote for me cause I'm black".

So we'll get to vote for a bottle of wine soon? Wins by a landslide

Uf trump was smart hed invite her on one of these celebs-go-to-to-the-white-house trips
Making a little theater and thus winning from this

John McCain is all but officially a democrat (complete with crippling brain disorder) and Mitt Romney was only a "Republican" by Massachusetts standards.

SAY IT WITH ME GOYS

>SHE KNEW

Clearly semitic. I see you, jew.

>90+50/2=70
merry maths
90+50/2=115, you mutt

This is fairly accurate.
I would steal Sup Forums memes, and post them to r/T_D
I watched and helped r/T_D go from around 15,000 people to over 150,000.
I also received 480,000 Karma pts.
Haven't been back since the election.

>OVER 9000 PENISES
Shit, talk about a blast from the past. The "this group has over 9000 penises and they're all raping children" makes me chuckle even harder now than it did ten years ago. (2008 literally 10 years ago).

Why are shills and leftist memes so shit?
Strawman with a touch of passive aggression and arrogance

That'll fail harder than Hillary did.

I think McCain and Romney are an accurate representation of the modern republican party. The GOP certainly isn't in the mold of Trump or libertarians.

youtu.be/7liYfhRgXGk

Oprah is awful and no doubt has a pool house full of skeletons. Not worried.

Because it's a blatant fact. Once you know how to ID Jews, it's as clear as can be.

Firstly amerimutts aren't anglo and secondly the krauts elected a commie nutcase larping as a conservative and flooded the continent with the worst subhuman filth on earth.
She just got reelected essentially after doing this.

Glass houses and stones come to mind

Let them try. Their chocolate cow would be slaughtered on the alter of public scrutiny. Oprah won't support a greater Israel and they'll destroy her for it. She will support higher taxes, greater immigration, and increased regulation which will kill our economy even if the Fed decides to pump in billions to offset. Her Presidency would be comically bad and ruin her name. She'd be a fool to run.

SoyBoys are total pussies, so that is accurate.

You fags brought them all here and now we get threads of trumpfags arguing about which jews are more based, and 700 threads worshiping a larper, thanks for that.

I like how these people said Trump was a reality t.v. personality thus unqualified to be pres. But now they are pushing a talk show host lol. They are sooooo salty

It's not a natural thing for this site to brag for the accomplishment anons do. And if you go
>XDDDDD I MADE THIS MEM XDDDDDD LOOK
you don't belong here. simple as that.

Yeah they totally kill that whole argument, and since Trump will have a term under his belt he will dominate the "who's more qualified" question.

>memes have nothing to do with it
Yes, memes have NOTHING to do with it.

Trump won thanks to industrialized states. You really think that a 45 years old worker even know what memes are?
Trump won thanks to Florida going Red. You think that Cubans latinos voted based on some meme?

Stop the delusion. Internet isn't powerfull in real life.

Maybe NBC is planning on making Oprah president of NBC

Well they can't grasp the reason their corrupt piece of shit candidate didn't get elected so they're trying to break it down.
>those stupid retards were supposed to vote Hillary in!
>how the fuck did we lose? It must be because Trump is a billionaire, they love the billionaires, let's get Zuckerberg!
>Too alien, no one likes him, polls badly.
>Okay well it must be because he's a billionaire TV star, they love billionaire TV stars get Oprah!
>Oh shit Oprah! That'll get 100% of the vote because she's a woman of colour AND a billionaire TV star, and we know how much they love billionaire TV stars!

idiots come here and try to take credit for stuff that was in reality done by places like Ebaumsworld, Reddit, and 9gag

They meant there will never be another white president after donald fuckup

>Sup Forums was a stormfag board before Reddit ruined it

KYS faggot

that too pises me off.

it's fake, right?

>You think a 45 year old worker even knows what memes are
You live in a backwards shithole lad, my mum is on kikebook daily.

I'm not saying we are solely to blame, because Trump is a very good public speaker and has good banter but so say memes had literally nothing to do with it is insane.

Niggers and wetbacks will vote for her en masse and they now make up more of the population than ever before. This assumes that whites vote as a bloc for any other candidate, which, of course, they won't due to the considerable white population in coastal cities. She would probably win.

My mum is 60 by the way

its the kiss of death. they supported hillary. i want to say they supported kerry and mccain

> unironically being this much of a retard

nope, actually that cucked

Holy fuck, an Oprah vs Trump election would be the meme to end all memes. Also, if that happens, America has officially moved to Idiocracy.

they're right, though
sex is determined at conception

>oprah gets to be potus
>meanwhile civil war breaks out in europe
>oprah: NONONO! Not muh diveristy!
>sends troops to european countries to stomp out the native insurgents

>finally gets to kill wypipo in their homelands

>feeling of massive success and righteousness!
YES!

>Oh no! The jig is up!

Look at those teeth hahaha Jesus Christ.

LOL this sounds like they are trying to repeat another Hillary Clinton by shoving a cunt down our throats. It is all good, she burned her bridges already and most white women hate her because they feel betrayed by her.

Pretty sure none of you internet fags got Trump elected. The Rust Belt got Trump elected because they got screwed during Obama's term

They're right though. Sex is determined at fertilization.

Not only that, Oprah has literally only been a talk show host. Possibly even less qualified than Obama.

The media and the left constantly and consistently underestimate how much average Americans totally despise Hollywood. Not to mention the media

This.
The vast majority of Trump voters were white older (30-60 yo) males. Millenials voted for Clinton.

Maybe it just means she will be the president of NBC

Mate its our turn to be empire now stop being salty, you had your turn.

>he thinks it wasnt numerous factors

I will build a wall, and no white people will be allowed into america ever again.

The great other has chosen his champion

people here actually believe getting paid $2 to shitpost on an imageboard is an actual job

somethings wrong with her head.

did you drop this baby? what? *more forcfilly* did you drop this babby?

>he doesn't get paid personally by Soros to shitpost
LMAOing at your life dood

>people tired of SJW shit so vote in Trump
>”Let’s double down and try a black woman.”

Retarded

kek. I knew it the second Trump won they would try this. Or a gay black man.

>90% of internet culture over the last decade plus has originated on Sup Forums.

can i get a fact check on this?

>gay black man
they already did with king obongo

>yall got more of those crack smoking nigger presidents ?

They should try a long game approach and push Schwarzenegger for president, ammending the Constitution so foreign born citizens can be elected. Then it's only a matter of time before a Somali refugee is frying up mosquitos in the White House.

took a lot of research but I finally put it all together.

to

>Isn't that how Reddit got Trump elected though?
>isn't that how the sight that was overwhelming filled to the brim with Bernietards got Trump elected?
you must have the attention span of a goldfish

>1 post by this ID

Barack and Michael already had their turn. Running another gay man would be just repetitive.

Attempting to Reality Map