Say it with me: Madame President Oprah Winfrey

Say it with me: Madame President Oprah Winfrey

Racism, sexism, white privilege, inequality and capitalism will FINALLY come to an end in 2020.

THANK GOD!

It will never be your turn, sheboon.

Do you think she will buy everyone in America a free car

She'll be a black Bernie Sanders

>YOU'RE GETTING A FREE HOUSE! EVERYONE'S GETTING A FREE HOUSE!!!!

fuckkiinng harpo

Her for president? If she can be president then #MeToo can be president!

How deluded does one have to be to belive this

10/10 for best shitpost of 2018 so far.

She cant win. Shes an idiot with a blown up ego due too tv show.

She has her fan base and thats it.

Whats that john Podesta says

>we were perfectly happy creating an ignorant and compliant population.

You reap what you sow.

Umm they said that about Obama, too. They said Trump couldn't win either. Hate to say it racists of Sup Forums but the odds of Madame President Winfrey are looking pretty damn good. And you guys thought Obama was bad. If this happens it will be a BTFO'ing of Sup Forums the likes of which the world has never seen, and also one whose time has come.

You cant compare this with Obama you freaking retard.

>elect a black person, that will end racism
we tried that already and they only made things worse.

>GOD
Which one?

Tell me, does race not matter, or does it totally matter that Oprah is a black woman. Can't have it all.

If anything Oprah is an evolved and superior form of Obama..she might even be better than Bernie Sanders in terms of fundamentally fixing things. So far, she has my vote if she throws her hat in the ring.

I don't know whose views on foreign policy I like more, Oprah's or Colon Kittencocks. They are both very similar.

As long as Trump keep causing caos among the libtards and leftists all around the world he will be re elected next time.

I dont even care if he fired Banon even tho i liked him.

I dont care if he goes against our beliefs that Palestina belongs to the Palestinians.

No one cares. We just wana have division and caos becouse this is what you fuckers deserve.

Fuckin policaly correct nutjobs and destroyers of our home world.

Fuck you.

Good for you that you have an opinion.

We will se whos right and wrong in the future.

>Racism, sexism, white privilege, inequality and capitalism will FINALLY come to an end in 2020.

They said the same shit when Obama ran for office.

They missed their chance to strike while the iron was hot. Then Gamergate happened. It's a new world bruh.

>Racism, sexism, white privilege, inequality and capitalism will FINALLY come to an end in 2020.
You neglect to mention that she's also a dyke.
Why do you hate gay people?

Make Sup Forums Sup Forums again

>thinking a nigger woman has a chance at being elected President of the United States of America