White supremacy is reason for misinformation.. Humans associate size with power...

White supremacy is reason for misinformation.. Humans associate size with power. White people dodnt want to accept the fact that they came from smaller areas than people of color and try to fool us to make look their country bigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruesize.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Akhmed, you've been munching on pork again, haven't you?

It’s ok to be retarded bro

Yes whites are decieivers, its is in their nature. Its how Satan corrupted mankind. Through albinism, a deficiency disease. Thats why sin is so triumphant in the western world. Its just behind closed doors and its far worse. ofc they will blame it on the jews, but they are one in the same. Larping semetic monkeys ashamed of the disease that birthed them.

Back to the shithole you came from, Mohammerde Jihad.

its ironic you make a thread discussing map sizes then use a fucking thumbnail of a map as the pic. or maybe its just retarded

Why add the curve if earth is flat?

how can white countries even compete

sheeeeeeiiitt

Even stretched out, Australia is still full.

Sören-Kevin hör auf scheisse zu pfostieren und mach endlich deine Hausaufgaben.

>actually, europeans conquered the whole planet with an even smaller homeland territory than previously thought

>h-hahaa! dumb white people!!!

you didnt conquered us, you invited us to your homelands and now we are colonizing you.

So, your plan is to redraw world maps to make africa look like a penis, right?

You people are fucking stupid.

are you mad white boii?, not only our dicks are bigger but also our continent.

thetruesize.com

>are you mad white boii?, not only our dicks are bigger but also our continent.

So, you admit this whole thing is a "Muh Dick" psyop?

Good. Since Africa is so big they have plenty of room and have no reason to come here.

no we will steal your continent

ur welcome, 4 the technology we shared with u; can ur imagination scope what else 'we' r capable of when we decide 2 kill u, instead of helping u; in this cruel world

oh ur German; *derpfaece*

im a new german

doesnt change anything

>we
>german flag

Shut the fuck up nigger
You would be in a hut right now if it wasn't for us.
Keep on pushing and bitting the hand that feeds you.
You're a god damn slave for the kikes and the sole purpose for existence in Europe is to vote for their candidate.

Before marxism the whole world was made Europe, and as you said, you were invited here, the only possible way you could ever hope to step foot on sacred white land is by invitation or as a slave.

We came to Africa as Kings and Queens.

And I suppose the CEO of Walmart is too lazy to serve his own customers and stock his own shelves and deliver his own goods to his own stores etc etc

Absolutly astonishing to think a sizable number of Americans actually think Oprah is qualified to be president. The whole world is a sassy black sitcom to them

fpbp

>This it's what americans actually believe.

faggots, autists or both

I think that makes us better because we figured out how things work with limited ressources

to be honest I always thought it was retarded that greenland is this huge continent sized fucker that no one gives a shit about

youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY

slave owning is hard work, niggers are lazy so you have to keep them motivated.

Wat. It was literally the era's version of outsourcing labor because they lacked the tech to have machines do it. The south didn't have the economy to pay legions of irish to do it.

But god damn I really wish they did. Irish are subhumans too but they're still better than niggers and don't breed nearly as much.

“We wuznt conkered daz y I uze romantic language”

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

we adopted it to better flirt with your wymen

>ahmed finds out the surface of a sphere cant be portrayed on a horizontal map
>"i-its white supremacy!"

Sad bait from nig nog.

Sage

>All this flat earth denial.

IQ and courage. Think about the Last time we got mad at another race we split the atom, killed 150k people and then killed 100k people for no fucking reason. Don't annoy us, pet.

how could it be flat if its hollow retard?

Now look at the size of your brain.
>muh dikz. Is a meme.

>t. Steinberg
Nice 90s post modern reasoning fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=kIID5FDi2JQ

>litterally muh dick applied to maps
>Blacks get BTFO by even smaller countries than they previously thought

>China, Japan, India are white
>

You have to go back.

Nah, just average American mutts.

Europe is teeny tiny. Other than that, nobody is surprised by anything. We all know Africa is huge.

LMAO nigger!

then why you need to make yourself look bigger on the map whyte boii? do you guys have a inferiority complex ?

no 3d to 2d projection is ever perfect, but I wouldn't expect you to know that, being a shitposting pseudo-nigger.

Niggers had a huge resource ladden continent and still haven't advanced on their own

Whites conquered the world and made it to the moon

If there is plenty room at the south hemisphere, why they keep pouring to the densely populated areas?
Wouldn't they be more comfortable at their huge shithole?