The blue wave is coming faggots and its here to stay...

The blue wave is coming faggots and its here to stay. Savor these last years Republitards cuz 2018-2020 you're going to get SMASHED

>USA 330 million people and 51 states which voting patterns differs a lot
>sample of 736

Um, like, you just don't get how polls works, and stuff.

>same MSNBC polls that predicted Hillary landslide

You have to go back

HE'S RACIST
>doesn't work
HE'S A RAPIST
>doesn't work
HE LOST THE POPULAR VOTE
>doesn't work
MUH RUSSIA
>doesn't work
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
>doesn't work
HE IS JUST LIKE BUSH
>doesn't work
HE IS UNFIT
>You are here

>among 736 registered voters
shit poll that's probably skewed by asking more democrat voters. show the full methodology if you're so great.

I admire your brave face and your attempt at optimism...however how is the democrat candidate going to come out with a platform against Trump's booming economy?

After her stunning defeat, Shillary already implied that you lefties are going to have to have candidates to lie to get into office.

You guys are fucked. With everyone of your brigh-eyed candidates either attached to Wenistein money, corruption, or having candidates that only offer higher taxes and a hindered job market, good luck with that.

>same network for accuracy sake

KEK

It all depends on who you ask. Tell me how you want a poll to turn out and I can influence the result a million different ways just be choosing the sample and the way questions are asked.

T. Participated in several phone polls.

Well in my opinion there are so many people and states voting patterns differs a lot. You should poll are states independently.

And if you want results to be accurate ate +-3% margin of error and 99% confidence level you should be using sample size of approximately 1800 in each state.

Can't trust donkeys. They will start appointing niggers and trans fags left and right. If you want that shit move to Cali. Stop ruining our country with sjw bull shit.

MAGA
A
G
A

>Poll of 736 Registered voters
Not even sampled by 2018 battleground states.
kek.

Show me the breakdowns for battleground states. Frankly i dont give a shit how many Californians say they're voting Democrat. The fact that they're ignoring this point, while almost certainly abusing it, makes me really worried that dems are about to get their asses stomped.

Margin of error in this shit is like 6 percentage points. That makes this whole survey stupid as fuck.

>43% Dem
>15% Independent
>33% Rep
>9% Other/Not Sure
the same polling that was used to wrongly predict a Clinton landslide... made me think!

Why do they do this? This is clearly deliberate if they have just skewed demographics in their research. It didn't work in 2016 to demoralize people, and it's only making people more distrustful of polls.

Been there done that

If a poll says that 48 percent of registered voters surveyed are likely to vote for Candidate A and 46 precent of those voters plan to cast their ballots for Candidate B, you'll likely hear reporters saying that Candidate A has a two-point lead. Now that's true in this poll, but given the likely margin of error, a mathematician wouldn't say that Candidate A has a two-point lead in the actual race. There's just too much of a chance that Candidate A's true support is enough less than 48 percent and the Candidate B's true support is enough higher than 46 percent that the two might actually be tied, or maybe even that Candidate B might have a slight lead. You can't say for sure on the basis of a single poll with a two-point gap.

Only desperate for attention lefty faggots answer unknown phone calls

Yeah. Like all those “polls” stating Clinton had a 98% chance to win?
Go home OP, you’re drunk.

>they study 5 different groups at the same time
>sample size of 736

hmm, makes you think.

The lynching wave is coming, I cannot wait. The bodies of leftists will be left out for weeks on end.

>you now remember that people grow up

If you think that they are doing this without an obvious agenda, then they are simply following census data to come up with a probable voting populace. However, as we have clearly seen, this is not accurate. Another inaccuracy that is directly linked to the OP is that young people do not vote nearly as much as older people. That's why Bernie lost, and why more Dems in this poll support Bernie than Hillary.

Also note that many more people support Trump than the Republican Party, maybe the GOP will get the fucking hint.

>1 post by this ID
Sage, MPGA. Stop buying into slides boys. Newfags, if you wanna be REALLY cool, stop replying to this bullshit.

like demoncrats hasn't run things for 25 years already
fucking establishment cuck

You mean the same polls that gave Hillary the presidency in a landslide? I think most liberalretards and pollsters don't get them either.

Honestly I don't care. I mean do I care about my country, the white race, etc; it's just that we've done a lot more than any right wing movement has done in a long long time. Trump, race realism, immigration, male/female differences and roles, all of it has been forced into the open through a large number of new and old platforms.
So that's where I'm at, if we haven't moved the window enough that people will still vote for the current left, then I honestly don't know what else we could do, short of violence.
I'll keep memeing, I'll keep fighting the good fight, but it's almost out of our hands now. The window for peaceful methods is closing and we've done everything we could. I hope it's been enough.

Because landslide midterms don’t make good tv. If everyone knows GOP is going to crush in the midterm because less of their seats are up for grabs and the recent tax cuts nobody tuned into msnbc to watch them fellatiate themselves.

You know in the end we are simply going to end up exterminating you satanic, nation usurping, civilization ruining pieces of shit, right?

thats why you give people information about how it was done.

FAKE NEWS

under 35 don't vote

Obviously no one is going to vote in Trump who can’t get his fingers off twitter for a second even as the head of a country.