Where does Asia fit into the Jewish conspiracy...

Where does Asia fit into the Jewish conspiracy? Asians despise all non-whites(including themselves) and once all whites are gone, why won't they just nuke Israel and take over the world? Jews are pushing multiculturalism on the gooks too but it doesn't seem to be working.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxist.com/chinese-revolution-1949-one.htm
migrationpolicy.org/article/its-population-ages-japan-quietly-turns-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying jews aren't slithering their way into positions of power there

Jews funded Japan to fight Russia and shill for Communism
Once Russia became a Jewish colony (USSR), Jews shilled against Japan as the next target for communism
Jews fund weak China against Japan so they keep fighting, so that soviets can pull out their Siberian manpower
Jews can't shill communist (((liberation))) for former colonies because Japan (sort of) liberates it themselves (mostly as nationalist vassals)
Jews have less non-white golem to use against whites, because nationalist Asians only care about their own country
Shabbos goy FDR and Truman destroy Japan, then proceed to betray Chang Kai-shek with shitty weapons
Communism takes over China
Korean war happens. US hardly puts any effort unlike with WW2, because it's against (((communism))).
Asshurt French try to relieve their incredible asshurt caused by Hitler (which they totally deserved) by re-colonizing vietnam
Surprise suprise, communism takes over vietnam
US does something decent for once and is the good guys fighting communism. Unlike with WW2, Jews shill massively against the war. US pulls out just after almost winning, making it all for nothing.
US Jews shift all American production to communist china.

tl;dr it's more about shilling for communism more than race.

Sounds about right. Also nanking didn't happen but it should have.

Hentai

The Jewish conspiracy in general is fucking retarded and there aren't enough Jews in influential positions in Asian countries for them to seriously entertain the notion.

That's what I was thinking. The Jewish conspiracy really is bullshit.

What a pleb interpretation of world history lol.
How about this: Nips were the biggest marauding pigs in all of Asia, and now that they can't stick their tiny dicks in Chinese corpses anymore they instead kill themselves. No Jews needed to take down this nation. A semi-relevant regional power that crippled itself in its delusions and can't deal with it, just like all the European ones.

The girl in the picture is from CandyDoll, a company that produced non-nude cp in Japan but was eventually shut down

Japan and Korea are vassals to the US/ZOG.
China is held by kike made communist ideology.
Kikes have a monopoly in hollywood and western entertainment which is the most influential culture import in the globe.
Kikes have a monopoly in global finance in every other continent in the world.

They are in the middle of that.

Kind of bullshit. I mean Japan and Korea are allies of the US, ZOG isn't real, and both countries are quite independent.

China is not really communist, merely ruled by a party that was once communist in ideology.

All three countries have their own media which is becoming increasingly popular and supplanting Western media.

Global finance is multi-polar.

Basically all you've done is regurgitated some Sup Forums memes like the dumb cunt that you are flying that meme flag.

Fuck off copypasta.

gooks and slopes are two different chinks. get it right

You don't know the kind of power the US holds in post war Japan and Korea.
China is not communist as any communist country is supposedly not real communism.
Kikes own the American federal reserve and subsequently the petrodollar besides other business institutions.

You are a dumb faggot.

>non-nude cp
What? And, yeah, everybody know who Valeriya is, you dip.

Keep repeating memes you see online like an empty-headed drone and never think for yourself.

Thank you for copy-pasting the same shit we read here every day, truly an invaluable service.

>"it's not truth it's not truth"
>"memes memes memes"
Great arguments retard.

>t. Lt Gen Nguyen
"They" as in China arent taken over by Jews. Its the exact opposite. China is engaged in an economic takeover of Jewish assets worldwide and now flooding even Israel not vice versa. Jews are starting to cry left and right over getting jewed by Chinks themself now. The whole new (((Trump))) anti China rethoric has nothing to do with making America Great but preserving Jewish ownership of America that is challenged by the Chinese.
>b-but half a century ago some Jew was seen talking with Chinese commies
No once cares about your decade old butthurt from your war with China. Its current year.

>China is not communist as any communist country is supposedly not real communism.
Lurk more before you use our memes you retarded gook or better yet get the fuck out here. Everyone here even the retarded soyboy commie larpers who refuse to admit it here know current China has practically nothing to do with communism and is only superficially putting up a "communist" facade.

so fucking stupid. a couple of jews met mao at one point. soooooo dat meanz da jooz made commie china

hey fucktard go read a fucking book on thie history of the chinese revolution
marxist.com/chinese-revolution-1949-one.htm

its like you fucking retards see something you don't like. so you try and search for the closes jooz. then pin the entire problem or movement on that jew

whtie supremacy captalismt is a fucking cancer

>"not reeu commenism"
>"they beez just a cesspit of corruption and nepotism because it beez secrely captelism"
Kill yourself communist faggot.

kill yourself mutt

That image is so true...

greesy cheeto slime

Nice ad hom kike

that's what anime looks like in real life

Why don't you try to prove him wrong?

Sorry m8, we're not all as deranged as you

>crouks

You don't even know what it is, you haven't given any thought to it, you're just repeating what you've been told like a parrot.

Fuck off.

>If you don't agree with me you're a kike

Excellent argument, brainlet.

Hello rabbi

Already did.

The only one parroting here is you with your random claims and denial. Low effort kike.

>Putting forth argumentation to retards instead of just telling them they are stupid and to GTFO

I don't feed my pigs with silverware either.

Added Asians to the list of people I would happy murder in a self defense scenario.

You are just a lazy kike like any other shitskin. Seeing your damage control is hilarious.

>Call me lazy
>Posts memes

I can't help you, your head is too full of memes. If you want my genuine advice, gtfo off of Sup Forums for a good long while and peruse the history section of your local library.

There's my non-meme non-ad-hom answer.

>Jews are pushing multiculturalism on the gooks too but it doesn't seem to be working.

They are more cautios and secret there, because they don't want Asians to wake up, but it doesn't mean that they fail. Read this:
migrationpolicy.org/article/its-population-ages-japan-quietly-turns-immigration

As you can see caonspiracy's tacticts in asia are not as open as they are in western Europe, but - especially in long-term - they are working.

I can do that besides proving you wrong, but it's not like an inbred brown turd like you would understand that.

Like I said, my best advice for a cure to the Sup Forums groupthink and idiocy is to take a step back and take in some other less ideologically charged data.

Think like mainstream history books, philosophy, maybe some political theory (but not too much - most of it is bs) and then see if your single-minded obsesssion with DUUUUUHHHHH *INHALES* ((((((((J000000000000000000000000S))))))) still holds up in a wider and less narrow worldview.

Sup Forums is best consumed with skepticism and in moderation.

Most Jews are not brown or shitskin though, they look white. The average person cannot tell the difference between a Jewish person and a white person.