#PizzaGate

Can we cut the PizzaGate pedos some slack?
Being able to successfully run a pedo ring, have sex with young girls and presumably children and babies, too, all the while being high profile people living in a country that cracks down on pedophilia the hardest (having sex with a 17 year old constitutes pedophilia LOL), and additionally all the while you have a bunch of jealous, horny older soccer moms and 20-something bored young men spending all their time accusing you of pedophilia on social media and in person, and are actively trying to prove your crimes.

I mean one thing is to pull it off once, but to pull it off repeatedly for G-d knows how many years, and then after some time WHILE people suspect you of pedophilia and are trying to get you convicted. Wew lad.

Hands down, these people deserve respect for what they are capable of.

You're in the wrong Mahogony Tree Ring Analytical Forum, bucko

No YOU are

>implying 4cancer was even right about it

I bet it was a false flag just for your distraction and pedo rings operate more carefully and complex.

The only thing these persons deserve is the rope.
Death to all pedos

All you kike pedos will hang.

It certainly seems a little peculiar. No doubt that there are a ton of pedos up high but I do think it looks like these pedos did an awful job. They practically told people they are pedos

why don't mods delete your paid spam?

get this shit out of here faggot take your shit over to gorillapedomindset he loves gay faggots and fake news

saged

Board is called POLITICALLY INCORRECT numbnuts

Board is called 'we kill pedos and kikes' learn to read.

as long as they're not abusing children they deserve respect for standing up to anti-pedo kikes.

happy holidays Ivan

>these people deserve respect for what they are capable of.
no, harming the innocent and corrupting the young earns you a death sentence in civilized society

>Board is called POLITICALLY INCORRECT
yes but politically incorrect today means adopting a position of killing pedophiles, as they are protected and championed by the media

>corrupting the young
>hurr durr degeneracy hurr durr stop doing things I don't like

You can legally fuck a 16 year old in about half the states. The age of consent varies by state.

Are you defending the rape of children?

>hurr durr all sex with children is rape

>no, harming the innocent
Children are overvalued
Their parents should take care of them - and have all legal right to protect them, but if they fail then is should not be be society's concern.

Here's an example of the sympathy rape victims show their abusers. It's only a matter of time before this upstanding meme flag is justifying his child love.

>Hands down, these people deserve respect for putting a leash of corruption on a nation
leaf=cancer

Did that sound like a convincing argument in your head before you posted it?