You can't even unironically tell I'm being satirical, can you?

>small fire starts in the attic of Hillary's house
WTF SHE'S BURNING THE EVIDENCE I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>small fire starts on the roof of Trump tower
Lol so?

That's the beauty of this place.
Who's joking, and who's batshit crazy serious? Nobody truly knows.

Do you believe this kind of behavior is acceptable from the President of the United States?

?

Well I don't actually think Hillary was burning documents, so now what?

It's his tower.
He can redecorate it with soot if he wants.

I'm talking about acting so stupid that you can't tell if he's a troll or not. It's all fun and games here but is that really appropriate for his current position? I don't think he's capable of performing the role.

I'd argue that it's more appropriate for his position than even here.
Do you really want a leader that's predictable?
If we can't make heads or tails of him, then there's no way in hell our enemies will be able to figure him out.

>If we can't make heads or tails of him, then there's no way in hell our enemies will be able to figure him out.
That's possibly one of the stupidest things I've read. Being an unpredictable spaz who does things randomly seems like a great idea for a Dungeons and Dragons character, not for the POTUS.

He's been performing the role for over a year. Either shut the fuck up or start a revolution because clearly he's not going anywhere you faggot.

Hillary is a three headed 10 feet tall demon that breathes fire and Trump is a knight aided by a water filter merchant
I know right? Shills don't know bout draining the swamp

Klendathu will be free again

Then start your glorious revolution and liberate the American people from tyranny. Are you afraid suburban and rural retards will stop you?

How's he an unpredictable "spazz"? I can only imagine how you look and act. Real men don't walk on eggshells.

They're all bark, no bite. They'd rather annoy us all into submission. However, if they paid attention to history they would realize what happens when you poke the bear too often; it doesn't run and hide in it's cave.

>normies will never see through the crypsis

Feels batman

It seems like you're trying to put words in my fingers. It is entirely possible to point out a person's flaws and not want to upend the entire world trying to take them down, isn't it? Or is it 0% or 100% for y'all?

Acting like a loud, pompous macaque is what "not walking on eggshells" means?

The fire was inside a building on her property that the secret service worked in. The fire at Trump tower was on the roof and was caused by a cooling unit.

Are you saying he started the fire at his tower?
As opposed to Hillary's home?

So obviously the first one is a giant conspiracy and the second is a simple malfunction. There's no chance the first is a simple malfunction because you do not want it to be. You want it to be a giant conspiracy, so that's what it is to you.

Why are you so afraid to be wrong? You sound like a very special person. Almost like a snowflake.

Nice milkies

You know the slacktivists, do you think they will do anything constructive besides crying into they keyboards every day? They're like the guy who bitches about how shitty job and shitty boss every day for a decade and never tries to rise into management to make a difference or relocate.

I merely stated facts to correct your original post, which was incorrect, nothing more. You're putting words into my mouth and being overly emotional. You must be a liberal.

Leave forever and never come back newfag

>muh presidency matters guys
>muh professionalism
>muh real humanbeans
>muh real life
>muh its not a joke anymore guise

Fuck off faggot.

>You must be a liberal.
I think I found you trigger. I'm sorry, I'll try not to talk about how unique of a snowflake you are for the rest of the thread.

What did you mean by this? You write like an emo teenager.

More acceptable than murdering a Supreme Court Justice for political reasons.
More acceptable than not even gracing your support with nothing more than showing your face after fucking up.

>its serious business guise!
>you don't want the notorious anonymoose after you
>Snowflake
>Edgy

Try harder fag boy

Seriously when are plebbitfags going to leave or stop posting?

>posts two single line sentences in reddit format
>PLEBBITS GO HOME

tf you even talking about? Look in a mirror.

>muh plebbit formatting
>maybe if I call other people redditors nobody will know i'm a newfag

There are a lot of things on this websites redditfags people will call you out for. The funny thing is the only people who call you out for it are redditfags themselves.

They sound like an angry woman past her prime trying to talk tough. Notice the spiteful tone and clueless tossing around of buzzwords - People who post like this are usually old liberal women.

I can just tell from the faggot way you type that you are from plebbit.

Though I guess it ok because this website is already dead. You dumbfags couldn't just lurk more.

>calls someone out for being a redditfag
>specifically, unambiguously says that the only people that call others out for being redditfags are redditfags
Are you even human? What kind of a person is this unaware?

That's a really comforting thought, it shouldn't be but oh well

Identity doesn't fucking matter on an anonymous imageboard.

One is a commercial building with multiple tenants and big ass mechanical equipment. The other is a fucking house...that nobody Lived in year round..what was your question dickface?

And then, when you have no response, you say nothing. You can't lose if you forfeit, right? Coward.

see
and

What in the fuck?
>Covfefe
>looks like a grotesque Hillary demon
Almonds activated. Kaio ken x10

public building vs private domicile.

Anyone could have set Trump Tower on fire. Thousands of people go there every day.

The Clinton house is a private residence. The only one there are the Clintons and their rare house guests.

> pol makes a joke
> reddit comes and spergs out using obscure shit memes

>equipment malfunctions never happen, especially in equipment that is not regularly used or checked
Jesus Christ user.