H&M blasted for ah owing young black boy modeling hoodie that says 'coolest monkey in the jungle'

>A listing posted on H&M’s online shopping site is sparking outrage online over its racist messaging.

>It shows a young black boy wearing a green hoodie with the words “coolest monkey in the jungle” printed in big, bold letters.

>As of Sunday night, the item was still available on the European edition of H&M's shopping site. The listing was featured alongside two other separate hoodies -- both of which were worn by young white boys -- that came with similar jungle themes yet no such harmful racial connections.

https

Other urls found in this thread:

blavity.com/amp/hm-blasted-for-showing-young-black-boy-modeling-hoodie-that-says-coolest-monkey-in-the-jungle?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based H&M

blavity.com/amp/hm-blasted-for-showing-young-black-boy-modeling-hoodie-that-says-coolest-monkey-in-the-jungle?__twitter_impression=true

Blacks should just accept the fact that everyone sees them as monkeys.

>be western clothing company
>forced to make your models diverse, lest you face the wrath of several million leftists slandering you as racist and boycotting your store, ultimately forcing you to shut down
>advertise a hoodie using an old phrase about boys being their mothers' "little monkeys"
>you can't have all white models wearing this shirt or you'll be called racist, so you have to have a niglet wear it alongside other models
>"RACIST BIGOTED XENOPHOBIC STORE! HOW DARE YOU DRAW A CORRELATION BETWEEN PEOPLE OF COLOR AND MONKEYS!"
>mfw

Niggas gonna nig

This

Another marxist feminist on the inside trying to bring the big bad capitalistic buisness down.

Told you before: All woman out of media and politics.

If niggers didn’t chump out and have monkey features people wouldn’t make that association.

Get your shit together black people!

How do we order ALL of these motherfucking hoodies?

Nigs will boycott H&M and the shop lifting problem goes away. Good strategy

Is H&M /our/ clothing company?

What the fuck, I'm a Nigger and I would totally wear that. These leftist bitches need to fuck off. Why is it bad if it's used in a positive way? Racists used Monkey as an insult, but by using it for a hoodie like this in such a way, doesn't it make it less offensive? It's removing the negative and replacing it with the positive.

If you say that associating blacks with monkeys is racist then you admit that they do look and behave like monkeys.

Disappointed it doesn't say 'Goodest monkey'...

This is the first question I asked myself. Maybe I'm not racist enough, but I don't even know if I would have made the connection if people hadn't pointed it out.

Food for thought:

> Imagine if this was a white child
> Imagine if this was a Chinese child
> Imagine if this was a Middle Eastern child

What response do you think the public would have. None. It would just be a child in a hoodie.

Yes, monkey has been used as a slur against black people in the past, but it is a relatively rare slur in this day and age.

The fact that people are so quick to jump on the offensive and get outrage seems to suggest that the average offended normie is lying to themselves. They know that a lot of black people look like monkeys, yet try their hardest to suppress that thought. When it is pointed out to them, they get angry because, deep down, they agree with this but cannot bear the admitting it to themselves.

Why are the leftists automatically associating monkeys with blacks? Do they think blacks are simple primates? Goes to show how subconsciously racist liberals are.

It looks great on xer. Xe is so cute.

Exactly. There must be a million shirts which sat "cheeky little monkey" for kids but no one takes them as racial terms

Just bought 100 of these sweaters to support /ourcompany/. Going to give them out to the sick kids hospital.

can't call kids monkies now? fucking PC faggotry

All the blacks on facebook are literally winning every argument... i give up

Why is the coolest monkey in the jungle wearing human clothing?

Everyone saying they wont shop there anymore... jokes on them because black people shop at primark not h&m

My first thought too.

You're more likely to see a muslim buying bacon than a nigger shopping at H&M.

We could buy them all and then ship them to Africa as donations. Funniest tax write-off ever.

They had other children that weren't black wearing the same shirt.

kek! Are they admitting that niggers look like monkeys? I mean if they don't then what's the problem? Why get upset if theres no truth to it. Hmmm

H&M now stands for Hitler & Mussolini.

Exactly. They cannot see how they out their true feelings with these reactions

>If I had a father he'd look like Harambe