260k El Salvadorans in The U.S. about to Be Sent Back because Earthquake 17yrs ago is Over

Heard a Jew cunt on NPR say...
>El Salvadore can't absorb that many immigrants
>El Salvador needs the 260k immigrants to keeping working in the U.S. because they are sending El Salvador money

Fucking cunt on NPR, taxpayer funded radio really gave these reasons to Americans over American airwaves.

Wapo story
archive.is/FQSAd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HKbRM
twitter.com/nytvideo/status/950390513991118848
mobile.twitter.com/nytvideo/status/949121026645995520
unhcr.org/3b66c2aa10.pdf
mayor.dc.gov/release/statement-extending-temporary-protected-status-el-salvador
archive.is/yum1j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BREAKING:
Annnnnnnnnd they're gone

archived story for this thumbnail

archive.is/HKbRM

Salt

"breaks with our moral obligation to bring in fast breeding apes who vote Democrat, uh, I mean obligation to help from earthquakes 17 years ago, uh, I mean poverty."

>moral obligation to care for your neighbors
kek, 10 levels of cuck deep. the sole existence of a neighbour doesn't oblige you to anything

More salt

Can't take all this winning!! :D

Race war now?

twitter.com/nytvideo/status/950390513991118848

If you think about these people are going to keep coming here unless their countries, we have a lot of excess money we waste on stupid shit, maybe we should try to improve third world countries to second world status for starters

Good, That Bidkar guy I knew was kind of a dick.

How many protected niggers do we need? Fuck obama

Ha, pathetic. They don't do anything for us, SEND THEM BACK!

FUCK EL SALVADOR

I WENT TO SALVADORIAN RESTAURANT ONCE. PEOPLE WERE CUNTS AND THE FOOD WAS SHIT. GET OUT

“We had hope that if we worked hard, paid our taxes and didn’t get in trouble we would be allowed to stay,”

If only it were that easy, Consuela. I would be in Switzerland right now.

You don't have to be such a dick

how are these people even eligible. this is all just fucking ridiculous. it's not like we're sending people from new orleans to Canada during katrina and expecting them to become Canadian citizens 20 years on.

Yes, the globalist U.N. should colonize, modernize, and hand out birth control and abortions in the third world.
Not dupe Western countries into paying trillions for phone "climate change" and take in millions of shitskin Africans, Pajeets, Spicks, and A-rabs. Good idea.

Verified promise

Why are all these brown mud people in my country? Who let these things in?

So fucking sick of winning. I can’t stop being happy. This is getting to be rediculous. When will we impeach this piece of shit do-gooder?

I was having a bad day but this made it a little better.

>(((Who)))
gee i wonder

>You don't have to be such a dick

Immigrants are dicks.
If whitey would ever snap out of the charity cuck feeling he'd notice,
>Third world niggers are only in the country to take advantage, shit out babies, bring in the rest of the family, send money back, and vote Democrat.
>Third world niggers contribute nothing, want no part of Western Traditions, care about nobody.
Even after generations of riding on our success they still hate whitey and the U.S.
Just look at the niggers.

Why do these people feel like they are owed anything

shit is rediculous. OUT OUT OUT

Deport the children too

>year just started and Trump is sending back 750k poos and 200k cholos
Wtf I love blumpf again

Fuck congress, they don't care about the spics either. deport all their brown smelly third world asses, motherfuckers smell like shit.

i never understood this retarded behaviour: if you are so fucking proud of your fucking Salvador or w/e shithole you came from, then what the actual FUCK are you still doing in states or other western countries?

>shitskin brainiacs

Extra salty

>200k apes were in an earthquake?
Don't rebuild. Move them into the most expensive country in the world to live forever.
>Send them back
That's assault!

>Congress needs to get involved
Since when do my reps represent foreign 3rd world citizens.

>Many own homes
I'd be in the market with this sudden rise in supply but the houses probably smell like El Salvador

Amazing that they could uproot these families after a natural disaster so easily.

Evil drumpf

How about the US stops creating the problems in the countries so refugees wouldn't come in the first place.
I imagine having a megalomanic nation like the US as a neighbour must be quite exhausting. It's probably like Thailand or Vietnam who have to constantly deal with chinks.

>unable to function
yeah because if suddenly home depot and 711 parking lots suddenly lose all the loiterers the whole city will cease to work.

Christ pal, easy on the soy.

Yes the US needs to stop causing earthquakes in countries right next to it like El Salvador.

A video that will make you say fuck border and laws and shit

mobile.twitter.com/nytvideo/status/949121026645995520

Maybe we should build a wall to keep the invaders out and mandate e-verify for employment, housing, schooling, and welfare to keep foreign invaders from colonizing our land on our dime.

Bumpity bump bump- bump bump

arent these "ecuadorians" technically american too?

Mutts gonna mutt.

Please send them back

I swear leftists have no reading comprehension
repeat after me "TEMPORARY!"

That's exactly what we need

reminder that the whole concept of refugees was that they were to be TEMPORARY, the UN sold it from the beginning as temporary

look at C(5) in the convention for proof
unhcr.org/3b66c2aa10.pdf

Refugee = temporary by definition

The fuck is this idiot talking about

> America will stop bleeding money, hurting America

Holy fuck is that guy mentally retarded? His shitting out retarded text nigh unreadable.

This is true. Also instead of heating or cooling your home we should just heat or cool the entire atmosphere ;)

Why are you sending latinos back, but you have always loved them feral niggers in there? You are disgusting 56%.

>housing market
There are plenty of empty homes out there ever since the mortgage crisis. There are literally enough vacant housing units in America to house all the homeless several times over. The problem is that owners (banks) would rather keep the house off the market or even bulldoze it and sell the undeveloped land than sell a house at a lower price and risk crashing the housing bubble. The banks will just adopt the same strategy after deportations.

Checked, can you start work on bringing all your people home? Maybe you could rebuild Mexico and fight the corruption? If you guys were serious I'm sure the US would support it and if it doesn't then we'll change our system to help you guys.

Good
o
o
d

Mayor of DC salt

>also they were here for 16 years, they could of tried to get citizenship during that time

> For the Bible doth says: "Bring in hundreds of thousands of people with the excuse that it's temporary after an earthquake, then allow them to stay permanently. The Ninth Commandment does not apply here."

>How about the US stops creating the problems in the countries so refugees wouldn't come in the first place.
How about you read a fucking history book?
The West, and mostly the U.S. created exponential increases in wealth and standards of living.
All spicks, niggers, arabs, pajeets, and chinks had to do was copy what we did.
Somehow they are too stupid to even do that, so all they can do is come here and mooch off of us.

You're right Hans. I drove my car today which causes global warming which causes earthquakes which means we need another 250,000 poor immigrants.

Did you eat lunch today? That'll be another 100,000 Turks straight to the nearest city.

What? Fuck off just because you can't control your borders doesn't mean things aren't changing in the US. We don't need any smelly spics we have way to many as is.. SEND THEM ALL BACK!

Does it physically hurt to smile like that guy?

>sending money out of the US is good for the US
what kind of retard-tier logic is this guy working with?

>program was LITERALLY called TEMPORARY protected status
>surprised when temporary doesn't mean forever
Exactly how stupid are these people? Fuck salvadorians, I hope each and every single one of the gets shipped back

>we have a lot of excess money we waste on stupid shit
Do you?

The Middle East has been a worn torn shithole ever since the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s but only now do we see refugee floods when ethnic Germans aren't breeding enough to fill their assembly line positions, Mcdonalds clerk positions, etc. Hrmm but it's all MURRICA DID IT ALL MIRITE? Take some fucking accountability, you fucking Eurocuck.

The only OK argument I can think of is that money leaving the US is a sign that it is still a dominant currency in the global market. If there isn't a supply of US Dollars in foreign countries, they may turn to other currencies.

send them back as a family unit that way there is no separating anyone.

Official statement from the mayor of Washington DC

mayor.dc.gov/release/statement-extending-temporary-protected-status-el-salvador

>moral obligation
No such thing and it should be legal to kill any traitor that declares such a thing.

>blah, blah, blah, I have a right to invade white people's country and do whatever I want
They're a detriment. No one will miss them.

They were not eligible to apply for permanent residence, let alone citizenship on their own as far as I'm aware. That's not a bad thing.

Wait, so they were here for 17 years and decided not to apply for permanent residency? As a legal immigrant who had to jump through hoops to get residence status, these fucks had it easy. Seriously fuck them. (I'm white so inb4 shitskin, etc)

> Putting the President on an unrealistic 1-day time limit for a decision
woop

>implying the manufactured refugee crisis wasn't planned from the beginning
Press S to Spit on Grave

I think our President means business boys

I am married to a Salvadoran pro tip dont loan them money

>putting another thing in congress hands with DACA
Hilarity ensues as dems trip over themselves to save there new voting block.

My thoughts exactly.

>You can't just uproot families!
>Except when we did it 20 years ago!

>If there isn't a supply of US Dollars in foreign countries, they may turn to other currencies.
USD will always be the reserve currency
If anything threatened the petro-dollar you would get WW3.
It takes a long time to sift through the disinfo and get the picture of the fractional reserve, petro-dollar system.
Read works by Bill Still and Ray Dalio.

Easy, deport the whole family

>You're mad! El Salvador can't absorb that many El Salvadorans, it's suicide!

Because the USA caused the earthquake

Letting them in was cruel and heartless to the native whites.

That fucking projection.

>oh accept refugees, theyll eventually go back
>they never go back

Looks like he is a chef. His restaurant probably relies on paying latinos nearly nothing for working there. If they go away, DC won't shutdown but his business might. Tying one's economic health to cheap immigrant labor has worked well in the past but now will become a huge risk, as it should be.

This.

>"Temporary"

>17 fucking years later

I wish trump was deporting all of them by cargo ship then sank the ship halfway home. Tomorrow.

"El Salvadorans living here lawfully"

Update, the Salvadorans will have another 18 months to ensure easy transition

archive.is/yum1j

>the problem is the ebil banksters bro
>muh gommunism will solve le housing problem

temporary = at some point you're gonna have to get the fuck out

>DC Values

DHS chief fired in 3...2...

Pathetic

>Salvadorans
You mean they're not yet Americans after almost 2 decades?

OUT! OUT! OUT!

They have to go back.

>I...am...retarded....