K-On

Sexy

I want to protect Azubutt from Komeji. Stealthily, like a ninja in the shadows.

That hair looks too brown to be Azusa

>Komeiji
the dude is living in japan and hates his life lol

I want to stealthily fuck her in the ass.

Sheldon dumped her ages ago.

>implying Azusa has an ass

oh wow, an actually hot picture of azusa

Since this is the only K-on thread I'd like to make the following statement:

The OST for this show is fucking 11/10 god tier.

I'm not even talking about the band's songs. I'm talking about the little background music that plays during the episode.

Shit is fucking lit my nigga. Got that shit on a playlist and everything.

Stop typing like a nigger.

But I am a nigger and I beat my dick to Mugi every night.

How does this make you feel.

Why is Ritsu so serious during all the OP/ED's?

It's really funny and cute.

I guess I will masturbate.

>the least sexual Keion gets a full ass shot while best girl is pushed to the back

I guess it all makes sense.

>Naruto is not allowed
>this cancer is perfectly fine

How would each of the Keions react if you came inside after the asked you not to?

I love masturbating to the K-ONs with Sup Forums.

I have never masturbated to any of the Keions except for Ritsu, and that was only twice.
AMA

How do you know?

Impossible. I only cum when Mommy Mugi lets me.

>Ritsu
Ew.

Somebody made a post about cumming on Ricchans forehead and I relapsed for it. That was two or three years ago and I've been clean ever since.

he has a blog

The only K-On I've fapped and cummed to is Azusa, and that was years ago to some all-color doujin whose name I cannot remember.

Were you @ttacked?

K-On more like GAY on

Who is this?

>that one episode where they go to Ritsu's house and her brother hides in the bathroom
Oh god. The way he stammers back in after that awkward interaction. Ritsu comments on it - you just know that she knows whats going on. She can hear him through those paper thin walls every night. You just know he just busted the biggest nut of his fucking life into that toilet. The question remains, however, to whom did his nut bust?

>least sexual
>those leggings

K-On

Crush on Mio is the logical answer, since she was childhood friends with Ritsu.

>Were you @ttacked?
That's the one. Still love it now.

Azusa is so OOC in that doujin.

I fapped to all of them except Ritsu. What's your problem?

I ordered this poster on ebay and it never came. Feels bad.

Did you pay for it regardless?

No I got my money back. But that picture is so perfect, almost entirely devoted to Mio's ass. I haven't seen the poster anywhere since. Maybe manda.

Cute!

I want to cute all over Ritsu's butt!

Why did they put someone else's face on Mio's body?

just watched S1

it was super fun, but completely destroyed by the reveal that MC's younger sister was also better at guitar.

seriously WTF?! MC was supposed to be good at things she was obsessed with, and sister was already better at everything else in life.

completely ruined the show

that's just a kinda dumb "ui is perfect" joke, don't take it too seriously

Man, I can't wait for you to see Mugi's superpower. You're sure to throw a massive tantrum.

What are the best subs for this?

crunchyroll

Not even as a joke.

Never used Crunchyroll. Can you fetch the subs as *.ass or is it strictly for streaming?

Or *.srt or whatever.

It's for streaming, user is pulling your leg I hope.

Chihiro for S1, Elysium for S2

Thanks

Where is the link for the K-On concert?

I remember sperging over that too. They're still amateurs though, and Yui does get better.

The only K-on I masturbated too was mugi, that was before I watch K-on, made me depressed after.

Not him, but I downloaded Elysium and it was bad in quality.

Nice reddit spacing

The subs were bad or the video was bad?

I don't know. You can ask anything but I can't really answer anything because I'm a useless faggot

I masturbated to that one Mio doujin when she gets a new fetish after she shows her panties to the crowd

Honestly what the fuck does that even mean.

Nice reddit spacing again, fag

i have never been

on
reddit in my life

so
i dont know what you are talking about

Its when you press enter twice

this

every

fucking

time.
It's because on reddit you have to go down two lines to properly format it or something, so supposedly if you were a redditor who posted here the habit of double tapping Enter would carry over.

What you have here is an example of an actual plebbitor, I can tell because of his captcha, no plugins, a few pixels and seeing many redditors in my time.

Oh shit sorry user that post looks good my bad

Pull

the

stick

out

your

ass

Autismo

>seeing many redditors in my time

You would know, redditor-kun.
>no plugins
>using plugins like a faggot to rack up those replies, check your status, and generally use Sup Forums like any other social networking website
>using a plugin that requires cookies, which implies you save cookies
>just keeping all that shit on your computer so that when the FBI inevitably raids all of us they have the immediate evidence that you drool over chinese JKs on a mongolian imageboard
>putting yourself at risk like that
>implying I'm the redditor here

Tread ruined by retards

Welcome to Sup Forums

it means he doesn't like your post so he's going to be as petty as possible to try and get a reaction from you

This, I still feel bad for doing it but damn it was a good fap.

Azunyan is always a fun fap.

You seem frustrated friend.

:o)

did you

forget

your

autism

medication

again?

K-On!

This one?

She's the only 2D girl I haven't been able to bring myself to fap too. All I want is to settle down with her.

I'll be honest, I'm fucking jealous.

>It's because on reddit you have to go down two lines to properly format it or something, so supposedly if you were a redditor who posted here the habit of double tapping Enter would carry over.

It's funny how you know so much about plebbit and attack on people who somehow post "the same way". If anything you are the one from plebbit and you are not even hiding it.

Is that the Alter fig? I still haven't bought an Azusa yet but the desire to is there.

Yeah. I was looking at all the different options and kinda wanted one of the anniversary ones but I decided on something basic for my first Azusa figure.

>know so much about plebbit
The two lines problem isn't even a reddit exclusive, even Github has that problem because of markdown being useless.

I'd love to get some Mustang but I'm poor and stuck with a Squier Tele.

Thread ruined by redditards

That's not a K-On though.

She's Mizushina Minato's original, he published her doujin a bit ago in Comic Fleur

Every K-on you post will be masturbated to by me after work, remember this.

I want to cum in Azunyan's mouth.

Cool

DELET

hot glue and post pics

oh i mean the guitar

Yui is best keion

can i request a sauce on this?