Why do so many people here unironically want a dictatorship?

What sort of "master race" needs to be constantly told what to do?

link one thread or post one screenshot of someone calling for a dictatorship

no one here wants a fucking dictatorship, you fool.

The alt-righters do.

You retards. There are plenty of people calling for an autocracy. Return to royal king sort of thing.

>What sort of "master race" needs to be constantly told what to do?
Said the lazy nigger
don't make me get my whip

i see claims... can i see some evidence?

Like all the replies to this post: That's just one instance. It happens very often.

Well, the fact that individual rights are a meme, and the historical trend of average citizens doing better under dictators (Hohenzollerns and Habsburgs come to mind), the answer is very simple: More importantly, Democracy isn't strong enough to weather the coming storm.

Every single aspect of our society is fundamentally degenerated. Liberty worked well in the past because we were afforded the luxuries of racial homogeneity, strong moral foundations (through the Church), and universal suffrage didn't exist.

What we have right now is the fruit of democracy. Women voting to whore it up and tear families apart in divorce. Foreigners flooding in and displacing native populations. And the average person, the people who democracy and small-r republicanism is supposed to protect and serve, getting fucked multiple ways by a web of corporations, unaccountable government bureaus and ideological activists.

seems the argument is that democracy can be easily and massively subverted and unlike other political systems people who subvert democracy can hide in society easily and cause more damage to society as a whole than in other forms of decision making.

So you say the people were better under dictators (completely bullshit claim), yet at the same time praise your past liberty? So which one is it. Either way, people's inability to function properly under liberty is just proof that they're subhumans themselves. I don't understand how Sup Forums can worship the white race and at the same time see no problem with maintaining that the average person is so dumb that he can only survive under strict control.

in addition to long term subversion of the political decision making process democracy can also be subject to demagoguery, for instance one could take advantage of peoples natural jealousy towards those of more material wealth to create class conflict within a nation and ride a wave of emotional appeal causing conflict within a country towards itself to gave a favorable view in the eyes of people causing unneeded tension within society to gain popularity and personal gain.

It's true. But the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. If we're unable to outmaneuver those trying to subvert our societies, that means we're simply just not that good as a people and therefore shouldn't survive.

So something most dictatorships already do by default?

This isn't either or, and you're obviously not intelligent enough to force that binary. Go marathon Rick and Morty and try again.

>So you say the people were better under dictators (completely bullshit claim), yet at the same time praise your past liberty?

I'm not praising past liberty, I'm just noting that it worked. It worked because the stars were aligned and, (in America, at least), there weren't any major threats to statehood. You can get away with Liberty in such a scenario. The inherent flabbiness isn't much of a problem, and the Church and communal shaming were effective enough at regulating morality and behavior.

Please, go ahead and defend the cesspit of modern politics. Please defend crony capitalism, unchecked migration, sexual liberation, replacement migration, etc. All of this comes straight from democracy, and the notion of limited government.

>It's true. But the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. If we're unable to outmaneuver those trying to subvert our societies, that means we're simply just not that good as a people and therefore shouldn't survive.

Yes, it's either freedom or extinction. God forbid we organize in a collective to prevent subversion.

We wanted to be free but (((You))) flooded our countries with shitskins. Now we have to marshal the state in order to get rid of them. We have no choice.

id wager that ultimately the only thing that matters is quality of life for the average citizen.
dictatorship monarchy and democracy are all just tools for society to utilize in its organization. there is no one tools fixes all problems for societal organization.

There's no collective in dictatorship. Stop pretending like it's some sort of a common will of the people to appoint dictators rather than a small group seizing power at a right time and ruling through intimidation. It's funny that what you mention as negative a negative possible outcome for a democracy is exactly what a dictatorship is.

if you consider democracy as a way for the average citizen to express their desires than you could consider how the average citizen doesnt really want a war. and now you can consider the lack of war between democracies is a reflection of democracies success at achieving its goal of being a better expression of the average citizens desires.

So I'm sure this analogy originates from some greek philosopher but I can't remember which

Say you have a ship with a crew, each member of the crew has a different speciality; a cook, a captain, deckhands etc
Would you want the ship to be under the control of the captain who has a background in seafaring and has been train to handle said ship
or conversely would you want every member of the crew to have an equal say in how the ship runs and where it goes

This can be compared to society with democracy and dictatorship

Yes, there's not a single case in history of dictators serving the people. The Hohenzollerns didn't put those Calvinist reforms through. The Habsburgs didn't have a record of siding with local commoners over landed nobility. Hitler and Napoleon did nothing but enable international bankers. Julius Caesar horribly mistreated his men.

Again though, defend any of the following:
>sexual liberation
>crony capitalism
>unchecked immigration/population replacement
>dropouts and degenerates voting
etc.

I'm not defending modern politics. I do want a nationalist government, but I don't want one in exchange for people's liberty. Which is kind of what is done today: like restricting people's freedom for fear of terrorist attacks. Sure, you'll prevent Achmed from driving a truck of peace, but you're also treating your people as animals in a prison.

all the modern pitfalls of democracy can be fixed through harsh punishments and enforcement of law. its not a problem of democracy itself so much as a problem of the constitution has no sword of Damocles baked in.

When people have liberty what stops them from doing any of the following:
>Falling for, say, a Muslim, marrying him/her and bringing them into the country
>plotting against the government
>having sex outside of marriage
>adultery, divorce, etc.
>becoming transgender
>celebrating homosexuality
>doing/selling drugs
>demanding universal suffrage
>pushing Far-Left propaganda from positions of power (academia, government, etc. Look at what went on in the US during the 60s)
etc.

I want an totalitarian state governing over me. AMA

I do

1984 is literally preferable to Brave New World.

Life is a cycle. We are in a time where people are weak and cant think properly by themselfes anymore.Life centered aroud useless materialistic questions. Degeneracy becoming the norm. Our leader corrupted by "evil" and selfish forces.
In this kind of era i think an enligthed dictatorship would be the best. An Aristotelician kind of dictatorship. Dictatorship of the selfless phinosophers.

I haven't read bnw, only overviews, but how the hell is it worse than thought police and forced disappearances?

>Why do so many people here unironically want a dictatorship?
Lefties like it in the ass, they probably like being forced around by some leader. They also like surviving on no food at all for some reason.

Truth is, people is dumb. Democracy can be easily fucked up by retards. An authoritarian elective state would have the same problem, but only a single man responsible. That man and those he delegates powers to are responsible. In normal democracies there is like a million people responsible for every issue.
At least, that's why I do. I don't think an authoritarian states needs to restrict the important freedoms, like freedom of speech.

>The alt-righters do.
no, we're the ones who are Against globalism remember.
Lefties are the ones shilling for EU and more control to the state / leadership at the cost of democracy.

why else would they vanguard international institutions like the EU and the political establishment in the US.

>people ia dumb
sei un po scemo

Everyone's so doped up, and in such an unnatural and decadent environment that it's impossible for most to even privately hate the system they're living in.

To transition to reality, despotic governments can be overthrown. Tyrants ruling over doped up sheep are a bit harder to depose.

Plus, I'm really just biased against Orwell as an author. The man was a moron. Read his criticism of "Gulliver's Travels." He missed Swift's point by a fucking mile.

>po
You too.

That is a much more fucked up belief than wanting some form of fascism to be honest. And it's this kind of logic I always meet when I try to discuss politics with plebs. It ALWAYS ends up them saying "then those who are weak should die out", just worded a bit different. They might be suprised if their wish came through and they would be the ones who are left to die, since when the game changes, so do most players.

Freedom is diametrically opposed to conservatism. That is why conservatives love to scream about how free they are while they try to put others in chains.