What jobs can you do after you're redpilled?

I want a job, where I won't hate myself for doing it.

Impossible. All 'jobs' serve to maintain a broken system. ALL. Jobs. Either go be a Dervish or commit sudoku.

Memesmith.

start your own business you beta cuck wageslave faggot

Sell your sperm.

write books about the broken system? plenty of routes to go about that. compile in-depth information all in one place for topics that are still not very well known

Bump

Not yet man, I'm broke as fuck and young

Insurance claims adjuster. Deny all claims. Fuck these people.

but you're able to post on the internet. so you have everything you need to get started nowadays. stop making dumb excuses you lazy faggot

get a ton of money buy a small farm and live off the land

Great question, I haven't found anything yet that the Left hasn't ruined with college trained communist employees.

read Tim Ferriss’ The Four Hour Work Week, as if you haven’t been told that a dozen times already. he walks you through step by step, it’s too easy

night shift at psych ward

I honestly thought about it, just because I hate liars.

ICE agent

good idea, he could entertain all of the thought-crime prisoners that germany is bound to start hoarding. before he ends up in there too

Should I go to the police? Why? Why not?

Conservative clergy. People will literally pay you to drop redpills.

i've quit a job as a webdev because there was a radio playing all day. it made my mind really, really sick, you wouldn't believe how stupid german radio stations are, if you hear the news (which play every 20 minutes, no joke) you really believe it's satire. some young men with a very very fake, strange sounding voice is spewing really strange fake news every 20 minutes.
and oh my god, the music, it's the dumbest shit ever. it makes you dead inside your brain and heart.
no thanks, i had a burnout in school and was sick for years (still are), not again.
but you have to find a solution. you have to make money, getting "out of the system" is not enough.
there's no other solution, than earning your own money, unless you can find a job without radios playing, without clients mobbing you, without a job that's basically slave labour that will kill your physical health.
you can't think in terms of "society sucks, they should change" if you want to become happy, you have to think like "how can i preserve myself and life the best life i can".
the "society sucks" route ends very badly and you will only be forced to do more stuff you don't like or even end up on the streets which i consider the worst thing that could happen. a human needs a sheltered home for having a sense of self-defense.

not very red pilled are you- sure, work for the groups that are trying to have your people disintegrated

I honestly am scared, if some friends of mine share/ say some Hitler jokes. We know have the Netzwerksdurchsuchungsgesetz. It makes “hatespeech“ even worse for us.

*now not know

Wtf? Society has to be civil and organized to work.

i’d run as far away from the cities as possible, it’s not looking good man.

but here you are saying you’re scared user
i don’t get it- do you want to be the one locking your friends up?

Yeah thx. I'll try to find something, however I'm not the STEM type.

do some construction work or something physical.
> No women around
> Just men being men and building shit
> make decent money
> come home tired, wank off and repeat.

kek, this

Lawyer

Banker, embrace jewish culture to outjew the jew.

>radio playing all day. it made my mind really, really sick

I know that feel user. Cant you bring your own music like mp3 player?

I'm 21 tho and such people often start training when 16.

people make it sound like you could just do this, like it doesn't take any skills. i feel like people at construction work would just send me home instead of training or raising me, because i'd just be useless for them and they would fire me.

Just prepare for the race war m8
Oh wait i don't think it will be necessary lmao

You should try working in the movie industry like myself! Luckily most veterans are secret Trump supporters, however the newfags are BIG open liberals which means I'm a closet Trump guy when I'm out and about.

Car mechanic. Best atmosphere, honest job

sure, a loud radio playing in the room and me having even louder music in my hear. meanwhile i do webdevelopment which requires lots of brain activity. i can't even work when i hear voices. my brain just can't think if an outside voice is interrupting me all the time.
also my brain is done after work, i'm not an autist 8000 high efficiency thinker robot, i'm a human and need space in my head, breaks from thinking. this shit makes your brain go on overload. i always needed days to recover after working days. and i didn't even make the real complicated stuff, like fixing open source ecommerce bugs and other really frustrating shit.

In my minds eye I picture everyone in Germany wearing turtlenecks and listening to techno.

Internment camp guard.

NO! you will end up blackpilled, it will push you over the edge.

i need a way to make money online so bad, im close to offing myself cause i wont slave to the man 9-5

this is what you should do. sooner the better.

just think about it for a while. sell shit online, do taxes. something.

Be a professional NEET.

Take up a trade. Plumber, electrician ect.

Maybe you're just shit at your job?

Become an author. Write short stories in two different settings, make it seem like they are two different timelines. One after the collapse, Albert Pike´s Third World War and the failure of the NWO but still the destruction of modern civilization.

One where they just win, á la 1984, after the war mixing is not promoted but forced, EVERYONE is chipped and not by force at first, just "no chip no food lol". This will give you a Christian faction allying with the Amish and some farmers, fighting back against the police state trying to chip / kill them finally.

most sane (not fraudulent) way, is to become a product creator. (webdesigns, 3d models, music, video tutorials etc.)
it will force you to do "boring" stuff and it's not promised to be fun. but it's honest work and you feel some sense of not poisining anything. you just make products and market them via youtube, envanto, soundcloud, 3d stores or whatever is out there.
however, you need to think long-term. it's honest work, honest doesn't happen over night. you need to learn to kill the inner critic (because it will talk your efforts always done, because they are not good at the beginning and even when you are good you often produce boring stuff), you need to learn to be productive, not ideologic or "looking for your passion" or "looking for what you really want".

i think looking for honest work is easier than looking for a passion. but it's harder to do, because it's not that "manic" kick you get out of it, it just feels stable, honest and good.

Learn a trade. Once you have that skill you can't really get fired for your political views, as you can just as easily start your own business.

I got fired from my previous job because of my political views and now I'm learning a new trade (welding, fabrication and CNC). Fuck the PC/SJW assholes.

You probably got fired for being the fucking creepy guy at work. If it's your first job I would try working at a chickfila. They pay well and will treat you with respect.

but whatever. i make a living selling music, but i can't really tell how i made it. the motivation was just there sometimes and sometimes i really do nothing. it's about more than just having the right "thinking", because everybody can "think right", but it doesn't really change the output.

Nigger Hanger

I recently got to know my sisters fiance more closely and he seems pretty fucking blackpilled. You know somebody has seen the abyss when he is visibly saddened when people parrot typical leftist excuses for crime and degeneracy but it isn't disgust it's just despair.

oh they will run you off cause they don't like your shoes if they want too. at any time. anything else is kidding yourself.

Forgot to mention he has been in the police since he was old enough to join.

>creepy

Baby boomer or roastie?

So long as they're nonslip shoes you're good. btw it was my first job.

Your mindset about jobs is the problem. Work several different kinds of low tier jobs for experuence, and try to work your way up.

Agreed.

This.
Calculate generously where you can have atleast 20 years of land tax ready and use that time to seek other ventures.

>job
Either go into the trades preferably something predominantly white like election or elevator mechanic. Or go on welfare, collect gibs, and check out of society. Run a side hustle of selling stolen goods on Ebay.

Creepy, Like you constantly spew random views without any prompting.

Watch youtube videos to understand the basics. Do some small project at your house or your friends' houses and just talk the talk.

im the treeplanting user

Get a trade job at a smaller family owned business that's not in a major city. Best choice I've ever possibly made. I work all day with 5 of the most redpilled dudes that can't wait for day of rope.

Lay off the amphetamines bud.

Pedo kike Slayer.

How do you start a business in a country controlled by Jews? What's the point in building anything in this corrupt world? Business is for greedy fucks that want to rip off their fellow humans instead of genociding the kikes.

I work in a factory in central KY.

I don't even get into it with these people. I've got some dudes I'll talk about books, games, movies, and animu with but otherwise I just remind myself I'm there for paychecks, not politics.

Good luck. I do mortgages and noticed it’s all about diversity policies. Pretty rare that I speak to normal white people.

Go innawoods

Don't be so fucking lazy you homo. It'll be easier to catch up now than it'll be in five more years.

how old is he now? is he still a patrolman or whatever the basic officer rank is?

Doesn't Germany offer retraining? Tell them you need to retrain or go on welfare.

Private contractor or your own business is the best option.
You could look up the top ethical companies in your country.

Learn how to take a tree stump out the ground.

Charge per stump for stump removal and also remove garden waste and trimmings

Sell drugs to college kids. They have lots of money and they think you are cool because you are taking their money to poison them.
If you get arrested convert to islam in prison and then when you get out become a youth worker and sell drugs to them.

Bump

Aren't you guys supposed to be anti degenerate? So what is being unemployed.

I think he means, that he can´t express himself freely. He might just wanto tos erve the people and fight crime and degeneracy.

How is such a job? Shit tier pay, but nice because of muh nature?

not unemployed
innawoods

Day trade cryptocurrencies, I'm gonna make 4k this month
Yes you're essentially being a piece of shit Jew merchant, but it can get you the capital to start an ethnostate church compound

None, everything works toward one end, keeping the veil over the eyes of the normies. Best you can do is beg for money on Patreon.

Finding a job let alone one that i'm comfortable in doing and knowing and also maintaining what little sanity I have left seems so fucking impossible for me. So much is against me.

>I can't work because I'm so much more WOKE than the stupid normies

I suggest suicide as your vocation.

>A fucking feaf!

Sauce? Link to thread?

I worked at my previous job for 7 years. They got extremely PC all of a sudden (hiring mostly women, Muslims and gave all promotions to the most PC people there). It was inevitable. I wasn't even as outspoken as I am now, but still got branded as a "racist" for simply voting right wing.

You shouldn't assume too much, roastie. It was not my first job (I'm 32), so I had no problem moving past it.

I mean hell if it was a job I really actually enjoyed my time doing for the most part and not borderline slave abused like most of the options out there I wouldn't mind being paid slightly less. Ya know?

Well then it sounds like you should just kill yourself. Look faggot, you make your own hope in this world. Stop asking everyone to give you your reason to act.

>Can't
No. Won't. I won't play a game on a slanted table or against a loaded deck.

kraut general, just look in the catalog.

>How do you start a business in a country controlled by Jews?

Pretty fucking easily, lol.

>What's the point in building anything in this corrupt world?

There is no point, kill yourself.

>Business is for greedy fucks that want to rip off their fellow humans instead of genociding the kikes.

Oh if only you were allowed to murder women and children THEN the world would be a perfect place.

Like I said, suicide.

Okay, then sit home and collect welfare like a nigger, I guess.

I certainly hope we end all welfare programs soon I don't want my money going to feed your worthless mouth.

Sales is pretty decent

I always liked physical activities and thought blue collar has been immensely more productive and conducive to self satisfaction than a desk job. I enjoy operating equipment. Not too physical to wear you out, but still same environment.

Buy altcoins for pennies and hope they hit a buck